Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Upcoming Unique Items

"
kog1115 wrote:
So...Voltaxic builds are getting nerfed right?

They made a supplementary unique for the meta because they plan on nerfing it soon right?

.....Right?

If this doesn't happen I'm going to sue GGG for abuse.

After 3 animate weapon builds I thought I was finally done with them and moving on, guess not. Need that new cloak.
"
cronus wrote:
waiting for the day when a unique turns light radius into something useful ;)

As someone who doesn't even play shrine maps with my SRS character that can handle uber atziri, thanks to instant surprise deaths in a dark map when I lose even the briefest bit of attention.... Gonna have to disagree that light radius isn't useful :P
My thoughts on the "do not always freeze" wording:

"Critical strikes no longer guarantee freeze"

Guarantee could be replaced by always, but that sounded a bit off to me.
The Bow and Claw both look like they could be interesting for something. Excited to see others utilize them.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
It may help understanding to consider that your character has "Critical Strikes always Freeze" - this mod is taking that property away.

Of course, that begs the question of why critical strikes always freeze/shock/ignite in the first place...

Seriously, getting crits to always apply ailments should be a keystone with a significant drawback, it's just silly that a generic crit character can, without any effort besides building crit, be better at placing ailments (and longer duration ailments at that, cuz damage) than a non-crit character trying to specialize in %chance to apply ailments and ailment duration.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Cloak of Tawm'r Isley

A strongly-defensive body armour for your standard summoner build, the Cloak of Tawm'r Isley gets very exciting when you consider how that bottom mod can factor into the build as well. Or maybe you can just use it to hunt down the absolute best crafting bases.

With the "Found Magic Items drop Identified", that might get me to change my item filter to pick up more currency with good IDed blues.

Now a "Found Rare Items drop Identified"... ohhhh, that would be nice. ;-)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
As if voltaxic spark ain't strong enough yet :/

okay
"
cipher_nemo wrote:

Now a "Found Rare Items drop Identified"... ohhhh, that would be nice. ;-)

would break animate weapon builds
Nice uniques 👍
my english sux.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info