Upcoming Unique Items

"not always" sounds extremely vague. The resulting question for anyone who reads it will be "how often then??"

Please consider changing it to "critical strikes no longer a source of causing freeze"
So...Voltaxic builds are getting nerfed right?

They made a supplementary unique for the meta because they plan on nerfing it soon right?

.....Right?
"
bladelaw wrote:
"not always" sounds extremely vague. The resulting question for anyone who reads it will be "how often then??"

Please consider changing it to "critical strikes no longer a source of causing freeze"

No, read my post on page 13. There is only one reasonable conclusion.
Keep in mind that GGG always strive for very precise formulations.
HoolaBandoola, creator of all things Hoola and destroyer of Rhoas.
Wow, every one of these unqiues seems to have a place in the current game right now. None of them seems broken or overpowerd but all of them offer a interesting perspective to build around.

Well done, thank you for not making a bunch of trash uniques anymore - keep on going this way!
The robe looks nice but I wonder if it has 3D art?
Someone can explain why cast speed on a Quiver? Sorry for the newbie question :D
Last edited by pangarebr on May 9, 2016, 8:36:24 AM
"
pangarebr wrote:
Someone can explain why cast speed on a Quiver? Sorry for the newbie question :D

1) This Quiver
2) Voltaxic Bow
3) Hardcasted spark or whatever you want
4) ...
5) PROPHET!!
well i guess Animate weapon is gonna be FOTM..

time for AW mtx

"
What about a Mtx for Animate wepaon that allows you to apply Weapon effect(the glow ones) on Animated weapons.

Grosso modo: Animated weapons walk around with the Weapon effect mtx linked to the gem
Something like

Pros:
Would be nice to have mtx for this and might not be that hard to do
-Weapon effect have more uses, therefor people are more incline to buy the,
-Looks nice
-Better localisation of the animated weapons

Con:
Use at your own Performance risks or friendship durability lol
Advance conceptharder to do, but $$:
Skin altering weapon effect, such as Runic blade also apply on animated weapons that has a compatible base

this would have the effect of having something like

Would make ANimated weapons look badass

also, this could be applied to Animated guardian aswel, instead of having a shitty looking AG, you could have an Animated guardian that always has the same set of MTX (since they apply on the gem)no matter what items you built it with

and again, the incomes for GGG from such a mtx would be ridiculously high
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
That chest that auto-identifies magic items is completely nutty for Animate Weapon. You can now stack Item Rarity no problem, and magic weapons hit harder than normal ones because they roll damage mods more than half the time. I'm unsure how often you'll just pick up a Flaring or Celebration or just better items in general for profit - it reintroduces "sifting through loot" that loot filters have all but removed by now.

"Critical Strikes do not innately freeze"
found magic items drop identified? well, that's a good first step. two more years and I can enjoy the game again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info