Upcoming Unique Items

"
Siochan wrote:
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
That Bow seems really useful for that Ice Shot Scion Support build that (Kramer, I believe?) was said to be the best for Ladder pushing..

Ice Shot is Phys Dmg based. Funny that you can't use Ice Shot on a cold based bow. This game is awesomely designed like that.

u can use any bow skill u want with that bow.
"
Siochan wrote:
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
That Bow seems really useful for that Ice Shot Scion Support build that (Kramer, I believe?) was said to be the best for Ladder pushing..

Ice Shot is Phys Dmg based. Funny that you can't use Ice Shot on a cold based bow. This game is awesomely designed like that.

u can use any bow skill u want with that bow.
"Bows are a popular item for certain caster builds right now."

i swear theyre hinting at something...:^)
"
iAreNubcake wrote:
Glad you like my claw! And yeah, that was pretty much the intention. Good enough to use to bridge into end-game with any claw build, but definitely very strong for FB and LS. As a Frost Blader myself, I couldn't pass up the chance to make myself a lovely new toy. ;)

Absolute amazing claw, played crit FB on 2wFlashback, was very fun to play. Dual wield, implicit +1chain each, +deadeye will be amazing. At least that's the plan, hope it works out ;)
In this way, thanks a lot for the nice item!
Last edited by Avanexus on May 25, 2016, 5:37:28 PM
Cloak of Tawm'r Isley confirmed LVL 8 Masters drops only.

Great way to add diversity GGG.
As usual, I applaud your decision every time coz every time you try to do something good, you had to MESS IT UP.

Great work, great balancing, great stuff... just for viewing and drooling over in your dreams.
It was the designer who wanted the cloak of tawm'r isley to be "special" and "sought-after".

It will be used by magic find cullers in parties looking for good crafting bases, and animate weapon freaks.

That's fucking special alright.
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info