Upcoming Unique Items

Funny, Ice Shot won't work with the elemental cold bow? Game sense no make all everywhere.
"
Qarl wrote:
"
Cryptoplasty wrote:
Cool uniques!

What does "not always" mean? Is there some kind of percentage tied to it?

It means that critical strikes do not cause it. All the wording we tried with something along the lines of "Critical Strikes do not Freeze" could be misinterpreted as when you crit, you can't freeze.

So that wording was to make it clear you still can, but not from the critical strike.

I'm late!

"Critical hits do not affect freeze chance."

"Critical hits are no longer causally connected to freeze chance."

"Critical hits have no positive or negative bearing on your chance to freeze targets, as specified in article A2C-Elreon."
Last edited by Replacement_Human on May 9, 2016, 4:47:17 PM
That body armor... unique mods like that and the 3% extra chance to drop id scrolls frmo perandus signet are the kind of mods I like to see :D
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
this is the most pityful decision i've seen in a while. fuckin volta pleb all over the game and you buff it.... i recently tried d3 and yep, you're getting closer...
Never in a rush - always in a mess.
"
zuzukioa wrote:
this is the most pityful decision i've seen in a while. fuckin volta pleb all over the game and you buff it.... i recently tried d3 and yep, you're getting closer...

Nah, it's the opposite. When you see new Uniques that complement a powerful build, new Skill MTX or, god forbid, Votaxic 3d art, you know it's gonna get nerfed.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DaidelosGaming/featured
"
Reinhart wrote:
@Nuro: Congratulations with the upcoming implementation of your harp! Must be exciting to finally get your hands on one.

Yep looking forward to it since I love ice! Now just need to wait for the permanent skin transfer so I can stick the visuals on every bow build when art is done.

Seeing an ice claw is coming in the same update makes me even happier. Just need some ice wings mtx now...

"
Malvan wrote:
Absolutely disappointing bow... u already have an op elemental bow..why another one?
Where is a good physical bow with added bonus ... assassin's mark on hit as an example?

Because I love ice and flashiness. Thus this is a pure cold damage bow with a couple of visually appealing ground effects with support capabilities. Windripper is a powerful crit elemental bow with MF. They have very different designs even though they're both elemental bows.
"Critical strikes no longer [automatically] cause freeze" There - done
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
Minion affixes shouldn't be limited to unique items, it greatly limits summoner build options.

Agreed. Especially having to have Boots of Ullr. Either buff the boots to be a decent option or add in some better ones or even better affixes for summoners.
Only the bow is good really only one Im looking forward to...
"
Galdelonian wrote:
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
Minion affixes shouldn't be limited to unique items, it greatly limits summoner build options.

Agreed. Especially having to have Boots of Ullr. Either buff the boots to be a decent option or add in some better ones or even better affixes for summoners.

They're not.

There are several crafting options (gloves, chest, enchanting) as well as mods on corrupted amulets like

or the talismans that give +1 zombie (so disappointed regular talismans didnt make it into standard)

The main limiter on summoner builds is they need to spend 10-30 minutes hunting their high level (i.e. map tier spectre) each time they log in or have an accident.

The difference between a regular area spectre (lvl/ilvl 68) and a high map tier spectre (80+) is much the same as any other weapon that depends on the ilvl for mods/base.
Last edited by Asmosis on May 10, 2016, 12:15:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info