[2.3]Dela's Obliterate Build CHEAP & FAST clears 200% life UPDATED

I asked friend what map it was I couldnt remember and it was wasteland which is t7,I did think it was t4.
waat
Last edited by Hulgi on Apr 10, 2016, 4:05:31 AM
"
Edzilla wrote:
"
mostInfamous wrote:
thats nice link me your gear lol i did the exact same build same gear little better probably and ripped on a low tier map like t7 or so, got stomped fast. with Taste of hate.
Went from a t4 to a t7. Which is it? :P

sorry it was wasteland a t7 map, i did think it was a t4
"
mostInfamous wrote:
"
Edzilla wrote:
"
mostInfamous wrote:
thats nice link me your gear lol i did the exact same build same gear little better probably and ripped on a low tier map like t7 or so, got stomped fast. with Taste of hate.
Went from a t4 to a t7. Which is it? :P

sorry it was wasteland a t7 map, i did think it was a t4

I've died on a lower-ish to mid tier map before - sometimes it has little to do with your build or the tough-ness of a map. Sometimes it is just over confidence and/or stupidity :P My 89 ripped on a t10 necro with 1 damage mod rolled because I wasn't paying attention and let an entire flame bearer bloodline pack blowup on me :( Was too busy looking at my new tooltip DPS after I just 20/20% my Earthquake and leveled all my other supports to 20.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
So what are your thoughts on Occultist vs Elementalist ?
I've been playing this build on Perandus SC and I'm having a blast atm. I've levelled to 86 and so far have had no trouble clearing Tier 11 maps consistently. I just thought I would give my 2 cents about the build.

I've seen there is a bit of a debate over whether or not to use Snakebite gloves. In my experience they make it too hard to sustain frenzy charges, especially whilst looting or during boss fights with no adds. I decided to wear a rare pair of gloves with ACC and high life
(dont need resists atm) and use the poison gem in my KB setup. Another thing to note about these glove is that the have the Decree of Blades on hit enchant, which I think is best for this build (Chaining EK like spell that scales off our phys to chaos conversion). It has 8k top end damage with full frenzy charges and kills most mobs, triggering our chain reaction.

I am not using HoA in my setup, but instead using HoT+CoH with vulnerability which improves my single target damage by increasing the burn and the poison damage that mobs take. I played around with warlords mark, for the leech and endurance charges (with CWDT+IC give me ~2s phys immunity) but then i got the "0.5% of damage leeched as life and mana if you've killed recently" on my boots
. This mod is amazing for this build as it allows us to leech automatically from out attacks and more importantly the explosion. Its enough to keep me alive in most boss fights, so I switched from WM to Vuln for more deeps

I have had no trouble with bosses so far with the combination of KB shotgunning with Frost wall+Spell Echo (Spell Echo causes it to casts two per charge meaning even more shotgunning with pierce!), poison, shock and burn, with the vulnerability curse on HoT.

I'm still using Devoto's devotion although I'm not sure how necessary it is. I also have prefix slots on all my rings for the flat chaos damage craft, which should add a heap more dps.

Defensively I'm just using a granite flask with flask nodes and AA for phys mitigation. Enough to tank most mobs with the leech I get from WM/boot enchant/Atziri's promise. Also if the mob is dead it cant damage you :P

This build isn't perfect atm but with more levels and gear upgrades it will be pretty damn good.

Damage:
Spoiler
No charges, no BR: http://imgur.com/C15nVS3
Blood Rage + max Frenzy charges: http://imgur.com/ZWnsro8
Decree of blades: http://imgur.com/cSG1LTy

Defence:

Tree:

Character: Ravz_Exodia
Last edited by Ravisandesu on Apr 10, 2016, 5:25:37 PM
Has anyone considered a CI/trickster version of this ?
(u could still dual wield for the explosion % as trickster gives big ES/dodge/evade mechanics)

i mean for the potential damage u would lose on taking ES nodes , the patient reaper grants 30% increased poison dmge , and isnt the poison a big factor in this build ?

or if u choose to go the MoM path , trickster provides weave the arcane wich provides enough mana resources.

just a thought i wanna throw in there ( been following this post a few days , waiting for a good HC solution aswell before i start it :D )

As for the rest a very nice find and nicely put together guide, also ty to everyone else in the brainstorming ...if the game wont keep u busy ,,,for sure the theorycrafting will!! xD

have fun gaming every1 , and for those in HC ..stay safe! :D
The life version could be ok with cwdt immortal call and possibly warlord to generate endo charges. i was thinking just now that i did NOT have cwdt ic on my character when i got popped, probably would of made me take less phys hit dmg in a row. ie :tap tap tap: dead
Im still interested in how the other guys build is going he said hes using coe on hc perandus lvl 92
since defense is the main discussion here i will play around with cwdt/blasphemy enfeeble + stibnite flask tomorrow, lets see how this turns out
should be very effective with decent evasion and acro

@Ravisandesu
very useful feedback, thank you!
Last edited by prospecial on Apr 10, 2016, 6:32:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info