[2.3]Dela's Obliterate Build CHEAP & FAST clears 200% life UPDATED

"
mostInfamous wrote:
have you played with it? I mean is the dmg viable.

No, but it has every damage node that the original build picks up. It even grabs a frenzy charge, in a different area, and it actually has one extra jewel slot - so potentially even more DPS. It just has a little less life.

The last KB character that I played was a pain to level. It's hard to level as KB, so that might be an issue you're having atm. Not sure what level you are or how your damage nodes are. For HC players, we have to find a build that doesn't require very few.. if any, damage nodes to level, since we need a lot of life. Or at least, that's how I play :P Some people can yolo it.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Last edited by Edzilla on Apr 9, 2016, 11:14:55 PM
Guys i just went crazy... respec out of acrobatics and equiped all my hybrid gear

http://imgur.com/gjW4gN3

5.6k life
4kES might be enough..
probably gonna use warlords mark to leech and poachers mark.. no curse immune maps i guess
im losing devotos. thats bad.
cant try it right now cause its saturday night so i have to gooo... glhf!!
Last edited by Hulgi on Apr 16, 2016, 10:33:03 AM
honestly the problem Im having right now is which route to take, the life route seems to risky, I literally bought taste of hate for the build and ripped on a t4 map with minimal mods...right after I got it. So pissed, so I wanted to try the Ci route but waiting to get regrets to respec the witch I have, as for now IM lvling a scion trying ele wander ci vaal pact maybe the gear I get for her can just jump on to the obliterator
seen this build on reddit a few days ago.. so i made a new char and built it exactly the same except im using coe instead.. i am now lvl 90 and playing hardcore perandus :D
thats nice link me your gear lol i did the exact same build same gear little better probably and ripped on a low tier map like t7 or so, got stomped fast. with Taste of hate.
"This profile has been set to private" :D
I know haha I tried to look also. Im wondering if he did hybrid or ci...or low life wtf.
Set mine to private now, since people want to gawk at others but not share their ideas makes no sense to me...
wooootttt
right now my skill tree is bad cause i have to respect like 15 skills
gotta respect MOM and some other stuff. tomorrow ill look into this.
Last edited by Hulgi on Apr 10, 2016, 4:02:35 AM
"
mostInfamous wrote:
thats nice link me your gear lol i did the exact same build same gear little better probably and ripped on a low tier map like t7 or so, got stomped fast. with Taste of hate.
Went from a t4 to a t7. Which is it? :P
Mess with the best, die like the rest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info