[2.3]Dela's Obliterate Build CHEAP & FAST clears 200% life UPDATED

awesome build!
i was looking for a hardcore build and started immediately
Could you make a screen from your tooltip buffed and unbuffed pls!
I was thinking about using lioneye's chest for the free pierce, what do you think? (the l15 pierce skill from lioneye's gives us a 24% More damage multiplier.) Could be a cheap way to get a 5l too by having a 4l+free pierce... the colours would be absolutely godawful to roll past 4l though.
Last edited by Estroyer on Apr 3, 2016, 7:59:37 PM
"
Could you make a screen from your tooltip buffed and unbuffed pls!

Sure thing, will post soon when I get a chance.

"
I was thinking about using lioneye's chest for the free pierce, what do you think? (the l15 pierce skill from lioneye's gives us a 24% More damage multiplier.) Could be a cheap way to get a 5l too by having a 4l+free pierce... the colours would be absolutely godawful to roll past 4l though.

This is an option and one I totally considered. The coloring like you mentioned is an issue since red sockets aren't too useful. I absolutely think it could work if you have many extra chromes around! The mana leech would be a bonus too.
Last edited by getinthevan on Apr 3, 2016, 9:31:30 PM
"
i was looking for a hardcore build and started immediately

Great! Let us know how it goes! Would love to brainstorm, tweak, and make the build better. Good luck!
Will this work without a 6L? Would 5L carcass be better than tabula?
Really solid build. I always have a bit of a trouble playing wander but this might work just fine for me
Its realy cool. I have been plaing this build. Big + topper.
Fun build... I'm level 77.

I definitely feel squishy... died multiple times and single target can be a bitch. It's often hard to get that first kill to set the chain off. But when the chain does go off it's a beautiful thing.

My gear is below... totally not optimised. But any suggestions welcome.

Also, OP has 12k tooltip... I'm currently at only 3k tooltip. Where can I scale this? (I haven't yet got final 2 ascendency points for Liege of the Primordial which I'm sure will be a nice boost).

Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAQHBLMHHgj0D6sRlha_GF0c3CL0JIsmlSj6MtE2PTpYOuE8BT1fQYdFR0WdRlJJE0lRTLNQQlJTUq9TNVNSVUtVhVXGVytcQGHiYqxn_GjyakNqjGt6bAtsjG0ZbWx1nn_GgseD24fLieCMNo8aj0aP-pMfkyeVLpeVl_Sa4Juhnaqf36IAotmly6cIp5usmK3xsNi1SLc-uJO7TbzqvYLAVMBmwzrIFMi_zxXYvd1f34rmWOkC6-7vfPAf8NXyRfVv99f56PxM_gr-sw==?accountName=brunowa&characterName=Brunowa_FREEZE
Last edited by brunowa on Apr 4, 2016, 9:32:30 AM
"
Will this work without a 6L? Would 5L carcass be better than tabula?

It will absolutely work without a 6l. I think I would prefer a 5l CJ over a tabula.

"
Fun build... I'm level 77.

I definitely feel squishy... died multiple times and single target can be a bitch. It's often hard to get that first kill to set the chain off. But when the chain does go off it's a beautiful thing.

My gear is below... totally not optimised. But any suggestions welcome.

Also, OP has 12k tooltip... I'm currently at only 3k tooltip. Where can I scale this? (I haven't yet got final 2 ascendency points for Liege of the Primordial which I'm sure will be a nice boost).

Until you get the levels, try swapping void manipulation for poison gem and wearing different gloves. Having to get kills for frenzy charges and run blood rage before you have enough life/life regen can make things much more difficult. It will also help against harder rares/bosses to have poison going the entire time. You are also right that finishing the Ascendancy will help with damage. Make sure your accuracy is up, you are probably missing your KB often enough. So, try getting some accuracy from jewelery/tree, and temporarily swap to poison gem. Hopefully this helps, and let us know !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info