[2.3]Dela's Obliterate Build CHEAP & FAST clears 200% life UPDATED

Don't you have any mana problems ? KB's mana cost is high. How do you deal with it ?
"
Could you make a screen from your tooltip buffed and unbuffed pls!

Hideout DPS w/ Hypothermia (won't show in tooltip)

Map DPS with frenzy and pots active, again with Hypothermia

Map DPS with frenzy, pots, and Vaal Haste active, again with Hypothermia
Last edited by getinthevan on Apr 4, 2016, 3:10:01 PM
"
Don't you have any mana problems ? KB's mana cost is high. How do you deal with it ?

Luckily many of the links aren't the highest mana cost multiplier. My cost for a 6l is 54 mana, a 5l is around 40ish mana. With clarity, it really isn't a problem. We don't scale tons of attack speed like other wander builds and we don't need to reserve all our mana for auras or heralds like other builds so we have a larger mana pool to work with. Additionally we do a fair amount of physical damage, enough that some mana leech (on jewelery) if you find you need it does wonders.
could the worm jar work for single target or bosses?
"
could the worm jar work for single target or bosses?

Worm Jar is decent, but we only have ~40% chance to explode so sometimes they don't. I find I'd rather be at a distance for bosses and use frostwall. Good idea though, and there could be something here with more testing/refinement
Where do you get your movement speed from? Can't see how the gear and tree will add to 180%?
"
Where do you get your movement speed from? Can't see how the gear and tree will add to 180%?

This is with all buffs up:
20 helm
4 belt (could be 5?)
25 boots (could be 30)
3 tree (maybe more need to check)
20 onslaught (flask)
90 quicksilver (adrenaline roll + flask effectiveness)
20 Vaal haste
First thanks for this #nicebuild
It's so much fun when everything is making BOOOOOOOOOOM!

When I lvld with Bladevortex i used that wand for a time and really liked that 'explosion' and thought about how to bring this into a build.

ATM i'm using RT because i dont like to stack all that shit accuracy when playing noncrit but for now it works nice and i like 100% hit (even when blinded and stuff)
[IGN] "Zealotchen"
Last edited by Zealot_ on Apr 5, 2016, 5:16:13 AM
I have done some testing, but it seems than Blade Vortex and Essence Drain are better options that have similar clear speed but far better single target.

With blade vortex you can even exploit Concentrated Effect and Increased Duration double dipping with poison effect to get a far superior single target without sacrificing clear speed. The Conc Effect gem wull not hurt clear speed since it won't effect the profane bloom explosions.
Liege of the primordial says "elemental golem"

Now does a chaos golem actually count as an elemental golem?

just wondering since poe is a really literal game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info