[2.3]Dela's Obliterate Build CHEAP & FAST clears 200% life UPDATED

Leveled up to 83 now...

Build is clearing maps soo damn fast... probably the fastest clear speeds I've ever had on a character. The movement speed, increased AOE and chain reaction effect is just awesome.

I'm currently using Blood Dance boots which give me a 100% up time of frenzy charges which work well with snakeskin gloves.

I'm still having trouble with some single targets and defences though... it's quite squishy. I swapped our Herald of Ash for Grace to give me more Evasion but still not doing much.

Thinking about respeccing a few points and levelling a little more to pick up Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics... also thinking about trying a Lightning Coil.

I'm also using Physical Doryani's to get more physical dmg and also life leech.

Also, been testing out some curses... not sure what's best? Vulnerability is pretty cool for physical damage + damage over time... Poacher's Mark and Warlords Mark good too. Thoughts on curses? Everything dies too soon to really take much notice :) but I'm thinking it might help with higher levels or some bosses.

Here's my gear atm:
Last edited by brunowa on Apr 6, 2016, 8:42:31 AM
what about the occultist ascendancy on this build?
Last edited by mopzi on Apr 6, 2016, 11:14:43 AM
"
I'm currently using Blood Dance boots

Blood dance seem great, only lacking in the HP department but might be a solid addition. After checking your gear, be sure to add accuracy ! It's important. Glad you're having fun and clearing fast!

"
what about the occultist ascendancy, what about scion?

I think there are lots of combinations that will work. The core of the build comes from the wands and only partly from the skill tree. The ascendancy choice is mostly there for damage and personal preference. I've been wanting to try out many including:
Scion (lots here but mostly deadeye/berserker)
Assassin (crit is a great way to scale the damage)
Pathfinder (poison on flask use? Yay!)
Deadeye (additional aoe, projectiles and pierce)
Occultist (going up to ~60% explosion chance and the chaos degen aura seem great. We could possibly even drop a wand and use a shield. This could open up CI possibilities)
Berserker (I think the 40% more damage would apply to the explosion and it would be a massive dmg boost)
Gladiator (nice defensive option)
Many more I'm sure. If it sounds good and the tree looks solid, give it a go. I'm sure most of these will work quite well! If I get around to testing any I'll share! For now CI occultist and assassin are top of my try list.
Last edited by getinthevan on Apr 6, 2016, 7:27:33 PM
i like thus build and i am building it
however, i tried the ele tree

1."Liege of the Primordial" it did nt work on my chos golem, it is still 4% physics dmg reduction and chaos golem is not immure to elemental dmg
2. our clear map speed is so quick do we really need the 3% burn? and the duration of burn

for boss we can just put a ice wall near it and hit to wall and this deals shoting dmg and explore dmg

also this build is very weak, almost get one shot everythime

I am not sure wether ele or occ is better
ELE - Elementalist
NEC – Necromancer
OCC - Occultist
"
Liege of the Primordial" it did nt work on my chos golem

Chaos golem goes DOES increase chaos damage. It's easy to check and see in your tooltip. It will not make the phys dmg reduction double however. It will remain at 4%.

"
also this build is very weak, almost get one shot everythime

There is lots of room to make the build tankier. Be creative. There is ALOT of life in the tree. You can grab acrobatics easily. You can run grace. You can get Mind over matter and some mana on hit jewels. You can run arctic armor. You can use taste of hate or lightning coil or both. It's really what you make of it.
Last edited by getinthevan on Apr 6, 2016, 7:40:17 PM
hmm mainly i wana ask about the ele problem
"
wenhao232 wrote:
"
Liege of the primordial says "elemental golem"

Now does a chaos golem actually count as an elemental golem?

just wondering since poe is a really literal game

It is not an elemental golem BUT it still works.

i think it does work on mine
"
hmm mainly i wana ask about the ele problem

Not sure what exactly you are asking. If you mean why Elementalist, I chose it for damage. You get 100% shock, 100% ignite, and proliferate for your herald of ash and KB. This adds up to a lot of damage and damage over time. Also, the added damage from summoning the chaos golem with liege of the primordial helps not only KB but the aoe explosions from the obliterate wands. We really want to have 300% or more chaos damage for these explosions because then we go from 25% of the monsters life to 100%. All of the Elementalist adds up to more consistent chain reactions of packs, the main goal of the build.

There are other options for ascendancy and perhaps better ones feel free to try them and let us know what worked or didn't work for you.
Last edited by getinthevan on Apr 6, 2016, 7:46:54 PM
I tried this build for like 2 days and died at level 85 due to disconnect.

The build is really strong and fast at clearing packs, but lacks A LOT in single target which is the only let down for me in this build. I tried to have frost wall but doesn't help that much. Only thing that worked is when you corner the target which means kiting him to a corner. If you don't have this problem please add a video to show a single target fight ( no mobs besides the boss to prolif).

Right now i'm trying this build as an blade vortex occultist(1 wand and 1 shield). I'm at level 70 and both single target (due to poison gem) and clear speed are good but nowhere near the clear speed of ele KB.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info