[2.3]Dela's Obliterate Build CHEAP & FAST clears 200% life UPDATED

"
Liege of the primordial says "elemental golem"

Now does a chaos golem actually count as an elemental golem?

just wondering since poe is a really literal game

It is not an elemental golem BUT it still works.
Blade Vortex Dark Forest Run

https://youtu.be/9fmzqOontTk
Last edited by wenhao232 on Apr 5, 2016, 2:10:14 PM
"
Blade Vortex Dark Forest Run

https://youtu.be/9fmzqOontTk

Lookin good man! Love that you can plug and play more than few different kill delivery spells and you still create the chain reaction. Seems like BV would be really fun for leveling as well.

"
First thanks for this #nicebuild
It's so much fun when everything is making BOOOOOOOOOOM!

When I lvld with Bladevortex i used that wand for a time and really liked that 'explosion' and thought about how to bring this into a build.

ATM i'm using RT because i dont like to stack all that shit accuracy when playing noncrit but for now it works nice and i like 100% hit (even when blinded and stuff)

Thanks man! Glad you are having fun, that's what it is all about. So satisfying seeing the "Pops"! I think RT is a fine option for awhile but it is a bit out of the way, point-wise. If it was closer I certainly would love to incorporate it into the build. Once you can get some accuracy on gear I think it isn't too big of deal since we aren't trying to crit... but both are good!!

UPDATES:
Instead of faster casting + frost wall ---> spell echo + frost wall. This really helps shot gunning the tanky mobs/bosses. Really really helps.
Tested bladefall as main attack. Totally works and is quite good. I still prefer KB as it just clears areas faster.
Currently testing:
So far, these are great. It's quite easy to keep the stacks up, Unholy Might is a nice boost that is up often, and you get 1% dmg and 1% movespeed per 10 stacks... getting 500 stacks is pretty easy. Since we are swapping out snakebite, we need to use the poison gem. This isn't all downside, as never needing to ramp up frenzy charges or keep them up is nice. Sadly, we lose the life snakebite provide so that's unfortunate. I think in the end, shadow and dust might win out but snakebite are a great option and certainly much cheaper.
mings heart any good for the build?
I tested blade vortex and blade fall last night and both are good. For me they still had single target issues but they were better than kinetic blast.

But i also prefer KB for the awesome pack clear speed... By far the fastest. I did tend to skip some rares and bosses though.

What about using 6L kinetic blast for clear speed and also a 4L blade vortex for single target?

I tested this last night and it was ok... But my char needs some work and gems are low so hard for me to tell exactly how effective it is.
"
mings heart any good for the build?

They give about the same dps as the elereon added chaos enchant. I tested them. They are a fine budget option but the hit to the life pool really hurts

"
What about using 6L kinetic blast for clear speed and also a 4L blade vortex for single target?

I think some combination of a 4l and 6l could shine. I'm trying out various combinations. Perhaps even KB as the 4l since that doesn't need much help and the 6l for the single target. So far, whatever I try I end up going back to a 6l KB (with poison as one of the links) and use echo frost wall. Nearly all bosses / rares die instantly or in a second or two with this setup. KB is just lacking for boss killing while leveling without fully leveled gems but is very serviceable one you have a complete setup.
Last edited by getinthevan on Apr 5, 2016, 7:49:11 PM
struggling to get final 2 ascendency points... can't penetrate much of Izaro... we need a good single target game plan :)

Edit: paid for a run. Got them and leveled build some more...It's feeling good!
Last edited by brunowa on Apr 6, 2016, 4:48:03 AM
5L setup = ?
"
mopzi wrote:
5L setup = ?

I'm using KB + GMP + Pierce + Added Chaos + Void Manipulation and it's working great...

If you don't have snake gloves swap Void Manipulation with Poison
double post
Last edited by brunowa on Apr 6, 2016, 8:41:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info