[2.3]Dela's Obliterate Build CHEAP & FAST clears 200% life UPDATED

It looks like you complain too much instead of trying to play the build, which IS FINE BTW. Even better without that cheese frost wall BS, I didn't like it at all so I'm happy it's gone.

This league I play Pathfinder, more or less the one suggested here (no crit). For single target I just go to the wall and facetank the boss - it's easy, I got some leech. If that is not possible I also have 4L spell totem with wither and another 4L with essence drain. I haven't progress above T12 yet due to lack of time for playing but so far n problems with single target dps what so ever.

essence drain - rapid decay - void manipulation- controlled destruction
wither - increased duration - faster casting - spell totem

HF
I wish they would alow at least 1 Penetration for Frostwall, which would be fine balance wise.
You can still reach 200-300k if you switch to Frennzy/Barrage for Bosses btw.
Has anyone figured out single target for this ?
Well, i got this build to lvl 74. Not only was it hard to even get there, but now that i finally
am Elementalist and able to obliterate entire packs, i´ve hit the same wall as everyone else.
Rare mobs and bosses , essence bosses give me a hard time.
Single Target is not the only problem though. The Frenzy Charge Part is lacking as well.
If you use Blood Rage, your Energy Shield will be eaten up, thus making all the energy notes
ineffective. So far i´ve tried to replace Kinetic Blast with Frenzy , so that it wouldn´t be such a hassle to get the frenzy charges going. The reccommended Snakebite setup is, not practicable either.
It is just too unflexible trying to keep up frenzy charges just to get poisoning.
And one needs poison to add DOT to the mobs. Because they don´t really die because of KB, unless
in certain ranges, they die because of DOT. Basically the clear speed against trash is amazing,
and if you group together large packs , rares and even uniques can die when they are positioned
right. It´s kind of ironic, that a super pack lured together gets oneshotted, and one rare mob
or even a mob group below can take minutes.

TLDR: I need help. We all do i guess.

edit:
I solved the Frenzy Charge Problem by using The Blood Dance Sharkskin Boots.
I´m running Merc Dried Lake and i never run out of Frenzy Charges.
Even though they would be effective now, I got rid of the Snakebite Gloves and brought Poison
back into the KB setup.I got rid of Pierce Support and replaced it with Culling Strike in the KB setup.
This helps to get the explosions going even faster.Also i run a Vaal Haste with Inc Duration now.
That´s about 15 seconds. Before Haste runs out i usually find a new pack so i run with
Full Frenzy Charges and Vaal Haste almost the entire time.
Didn´t solve the single target issue, but at least i have consistent Frenzy Charges up now,
without sacrificing Life or Energy Shield when using Blood Rage
Last edited by NoDiscoSisqoOrCalypso on Sep 20, 2016, 2:06:27 PM
I changed Kinetic for Bladefall with 2 oblit, im leveling as Raider, clearing speed is high, i kill bosses with blade vortex + bladefall. Currently lvl 89, no problem with rare maps until T12. No Phys reflect problem yet, but i try avoid maps with it.

I tried KB in Standard but i didnt like it with patch changes, last league was really fun with KB.

PD: Sorry my bad english.
Last edited by Xarkash on Sep 20, 2016, 3:10:36 PM
Spoiler

Hi Guys!

At the moment im 79lvl.
I use this for single target:
essence drain - rapid decay - void manipulation- controlled destruction (Thx ZlyDzien).
It is quite good at the moment and gems is not 20/20.
I want to put increase burning dmg to heralds of ash hope a bit better dmg.

Vaal hase and Vaal Clarity is usefully if you have a free slot ;)
Interested in playing this again, anyone know if it is still viable ?
It is still 100% viable, the only real change is that Frost Wall doesn't work like it used to anymore.
"
It is still 100% viable, the only real change is that Frost Wall doesn't work like it used to anymore.

"
Interested in playing this again, anyone know if it is still viable ?

"
Hi Guys!

At the moment im 79lvl.
I use this for single target:
essence drain - rapid decay - void manipulation- controlled destruction (Thx ZlyDzien).
It is quite good at the moment and gems is not 20/20.
I want to put increase burning dmg to heralds of ash hope a bit better dmg.

Vaal hase and Vaal Clarity is usefully if you have a free slot ;)

"
I changed Kinetic for Bladefall with 2 oblit, im leveling as Raider, clearing speed is high, i kill bosses with blade vortex + bladefall. Currently lvl 89, no problem with rare maps until T12. No Phys reflect problem yet, but i try avoid maps with it.

I tried KB in Standard but i didnt like it with patch changes, last league was really fun with KB.

PD: Sorry my bad english.

USE VAAL GLACIAL HAMMER IT DIDNT GET NERFED AND ACTS EXACTLY LIKE FROST WALL DOES i dropped vaal grace put vaal glacial hammer in helm and i weapopn switch to a staff with attack speed use it then switch back and shotgun
"
khawk3lite wrote:

USE VAAL GLACIAL HAMMER IT DIDNT GET NERFED AND ACTS EXACTLY LIKE FROST WALL DOES i dropped vaal grace put vaal glacial hammer in helm and i weapopn switch to a staff with attack speed use it then switch back and shotgun

Well goodluck to u on Merc and Uber lab where vaal skills doesn't work

Build is awesome with it cheapness and insane clear speed. The only one issue was single target bosses and it was solved only by shotgunning with Frost wall. Now when it nerfed we can forget about tier 13+ and end game content.
Any way if u need fast farmer of Dried lake and low lvl maps u still can use this. As a single target u can try searing bond - conc effect - spell echo - controlled destruction

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info