[2.3]Dela's Obliterate Build CHEAP & FAST clears 200% life UPDATED

"
getinthevan wrote:
***UPDATE*** CI VERSION

You won't reach 95% crit unless full power charges, which wont happen if you dont get Skyforth. The base idea of your build was to be cheap, Skyforth is the most expensive item in this game. I went for Romira's banquet ring instead of the boots, it works well :)
"
Is it worth going for all the Area of effect nodes? Do they make the explosion from weaps bigger?

Yes it is worth it. It makes the KB explosions overlap more poisoning enemies. It also makes herald of ash bigger and the explosion from obliterate bigger. The big debate right now is they are essential or just very good. The template aoe nodes might be something we cut in favor of tankiness.

"
What do you mean needs blasphemy for profane bloom

I believe the way Profane bloom reads is that it is upon killing a cursed enemy that they explode.
"
You won't reach 95% crit unless full power charges, which wont happen if you dont get Skyforth.

Skyforth are not necessary, just a luxury. The generation of the power charges comes from forbidden power a witch occultist ascendancy.

I agree on keeping the build cheap and that is still my goal. Romiras is a great point. The gear I listed for the req part of CI version aren't so costly. 600 Es chest 5l? Cheap. 300 Es shield with resists? Cheap. S&D aren't bad. Crown of eyes is cheap too. The jewelry is slightly up do to crit bases but manageable. The ideal items for CI are where the top end budget comes in but that's not req at all.
Last edited by getinthevan on Apr 9, 2016, 6:20:20 PM
Ci version seems MOST viable, going to try one last time...re lvling now trying to trade for gear.
mom version would be superb, the ci seems notable only reason Im pissed is because i had 81 witch and respecced already into life but i guess I can do my ascend points before i go to ci.
How about Duelist(Gladiator) variant for HC
Here the Three : http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAUtBWYFtQX5BnAGiwceCiYM8g2NDkgRLxGWFHUV8Ba_GNsbyCDjI9Mj9iaIJpUppSpbKwouIzIBNj0-z0MxQzZHfklRSn1M_02STipOn1LsVP5VS1oaW69cQF85X9ph4mHrYqxlTWqMbIxs2G8ndO108XWedct2gnn2elN6f3rvfXWHdofLivCNfY1-j2CP-pOZlS6VzJcGmmqbJpstnaqi2aOKpcunm7CrsNiyGbTFtNG1SLcwt7a7nrvjvTa95r54vqfC7MMzxILEosgMyBTPFc96z93TftZY2sHd4-Cf44Tjn-ha6NbpRupi62PtP-3X7g7w1fGK9Ob1b_lj_MX-ug==

Tons of life lich, block + full spellblock, bleeding and poison from bleed taget, 4.5 % regen or 8 % if bloodance bots, all eva convert to armor.

What do you think?
Hey guys. Great build!
Im currently lvl92... heres my skill tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAQQHBLMFtQceCPQOSA-rEZYWvxhdG8gc3CL0I_YkiyaIJpUwcTB8MtE2PTpCOlg8BT1fRUdFnUZSSRNJUUmxS3hMs02SUUdSU1KvU1JUrlVLVYVVxlxAYeJirGf8aPJqQ2qMa3psC2yMbRltbHWefdJ_xoPbhTKHy4ngjX2Nv48aj0aP-pMfkyeVLpeVl_Sa4Juhnaqf36EvogCi2aXLpwinm6yYrfGw2LTFtUi3MLtNvorAVMBmwUnC7MM6yBTIv8jczxXQH9QH1CPXz9yN3V_dqN-K44TmWOha6-7vfO-I7-vwH_DV9W_31_k3_Ez-HQ==

got phase acrobatics and mom. Essence sap for sustaining my mana. With just one attack I can gain all my mana back.
Also more regen for vulnerability or -regen maps.
its quite tanky but i feel that for high lvl maps lightning coil is needed.
Last edited by Hulgi on Apr 9, 2016, 8:47:35 PM
"
mom version would be superb, the ci seems notable only reason Im pissed is because i had 81 witch and respecced already into life but i guess I can do my ascend points before i go to ci.

I'm working on the MoM version tonight/tomorrow. My plan is to try to test a few things in standard tomorrow when I'm free. Maybe instead of switching back and forth hold up a bit in case a life version we feel comfortable with comes forth.

@Deztro Good start on the tree but I think Champion will end up being better.
For those that are interested here is a tree as duelist utilizing the champion perma fortify and acrobatics. 217% life, 4 jewels, almost enough regen to cover BR, 7 total frenzy charges.

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAQBeAO4FLQceCC4OSA-rES8RlhUgFr8ZihmOGbQi4iP2JIsmlSpNKwos6S2DLlMwcTB8NZI2PTfUOkI64T7PPydDMUd-R-JJE0lRSshLeE2STeNRR1VLVYVaGlxAXfJfOWHiYqxlTWqMa9RsjG1sbqp07XWedct673vUfXWElITFhNmGs4fLiXGJ4IrwjX2Nfo2_j_qTH5UulwabLZu1naqi2aOKpDmly6ZXp5uqzbCrsNi1SLXyu-O9Nr3mvqfDM8M6xILEosgUzZjPFdNv037UI9i92sHdqOZY6mLrY-xc7T_tg-4O73rw1fJF9W_2o_4K_o_-ug==

Questions I have before I say it's viable, the loss of DPS. Down about 100 chaos damage %, and no AoE nodes. I don't have a duelist to test in stnd, but I do have ranger which is basically the same damage wise.

This is just the start of examining builds, from the duelist perspective. More to come.
"
Hey guys. Great build!
Im currently lvl92... heres my skill tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAQQHBLMFtQceCPQOSA-rEZYWvxhdG8gc3CL0I_YkiyaIJpUwcTB8MtE2PTpCOlg8BT1fRUdFnUZSSRNJUUmxS3hMs02SUUdSU1KvU1JUrlVLVYVVxlxAYeJirGf8aPJqQ2qMa3psC2yMbRltbHWefdJ_xoPbhTKHy4ngjX2Nv48aj0aP-pMfkyeVLpeVl_Sa4Juhnaqf36EvogCi2aXLpwinm6yYrfGw2LTFtUi3MLtNvorAVMBmwUnC7MM6yBTIv8jczxXQH9QH1CPXz9yN3V_dqN-K44TmWOha6-7vfO-I7-vwH_DV9W_31_k3_Ez-HQ==

got phase acrobatics and mom. Essence sap for sustaining my mana. With just one attack I can gain all my mana back.
Also more regen for vulnerability or -regen maps.
its quite tanky but i feel that for high lvl maps lightning coil is needed.

Looks quite good Hulgi! Damage is up and so is AoE. You can grab another 2 point jewel by the Acrobatics frenzy charge which can be more life. In this setup I feel that all jewels should have life to hopefully bring the number close to 200%.

Great job and a super good starting point for me to test.
the phase acro and the mom seem nice, but whats your life at? Im going to try the Ci base this time the life one just seems like you cant get enough life with the gear you HAVE to use. 5k just really isnt enough.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info