[2.4] FoxTactic's LVL100 Crunchy Frost Ninja Frostblades\wildstrike

Wait, you can evade reflected damage? I thought that since reflect isn't a hit, but rather a damage application, it can't be evaded...
"
Orca_Orcinus wrote:
Wait, you can evade reflected damage? I thought that since reflect isn't a hit, but rather a damage application, it can't be evaded...

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Damage_reflection
The wiki is a good place to find information.
Quote: If the reflected damage is attack damage, it can be evaded. It uses accuracy rating.[8]
Last edited by FoxTactics on Sep 5, 2016, 7:22:33 PM
currently lvling , andi have huge intelligence problem... is it me or the tree doesnt provide intelligence at all?!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Intelligence is a temporary and solvable issue with this build. I took a +30 on my skilltree and I try to find +intel on gears where I can.

I just looked at my frosty from last league and he has +34 to his ammy and +30 in the tree and he was fine with that. So either get a bit of intel on 2 pieces of gear or take one +30 from the tree and have it on a piece of gear.
thanks for your response mr, i got a lucky exalted this league and i´m wondering what i´s more important to aim first; a 5l lightning coil , vinktar ,a better weapon or what else.
Im enjoying the build a lot so far, thanks :D!
Last edited by Reje on Sep 6, 2016, 1:07:08 AM
I would concentrate on some good armour first. Lightning coils are super cheap this league unlinked (haven't priced a 5L'd one yet - I linked my own). I bought one for 14c and another (to work on 6L'ing) for 15c. Again, you can do this build evasion based. However, I think in Essence league that will be a more expensive option.

Once you have nice armour, start working on upgrading other pieces. A vinktar's flask is wonderful of course but this build is definitely not built around it. It is totally a luxury.

I hit level 80 on this build last night and my gear is major BLEH lol. At least everything is linked the way I want it to be end-game and my resists are capped. Now I just need to improve everything as I continue leveling.

The gear I'm about to link is NOT representative of good gear for this build. I am only linking it to show you do not need godly gear for the build to work and what a build can look like around level 80. I intend to replace everything :).

just wondering, is ur phoenix scratch sword a 513 EDPS sword?

Highest e dps sword on server?

Other swords i find on poe trade don't even come close!
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
That sword is amazing lol. Fox got that 2 leagues ago - it's on standard now making people jealous.

When the patch notes came out for this league and I saw that Frost blades was buffed 15% I asked Fox to change his thread to [2.4] because I love this build and I wanted people to try it this league. Frost blades is in a great place.

I'm having the same issue with poe.trade. Good swords will come - give it time. People just haven't found them yet :).
Last edited by sinisista on Sep 7, 2016, 7:25:05 PM
do we overlook physical dmg?! should i only look at Edps or total dps?!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
do we overlook physical dmg?! should i only look at Edps or total dps?!

Look at the edps, 1.9 aps and 200 edps is usually what i search for with room for crit chance "suffix"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info