[2.4] FoxTactic's LVL100 Crunchy Frost Ninja Frostblades\wildstrike

Awesome build!

Would you say this is a good build budget-wise to start with on the temp league?
Also, would you consider this HC viable as is?
I must say that the build look very fun and cool for the new league.

I saw your videos and how much you use flaks, is that actually mandatory or I can play without "flask abuse"? I must say that i'm not the bigger fan of flask-oriented builds. (Plus Vinktar flask got a nerf for ascendancy if i remember well)

Also, how good is the mana regen & leech without Vinktar?

For other side, would be great if you could suggest the pasives path and tips during lvling based on your experience.

And now, thanks! I think I found my build for this league.
"
LordVondrake wrote:
I must say that the build look very fun and cool for the new league.

I saw your videos and how much you use flaks, is that actually mandatory or I can play without "flask abuse"? I must say that i'm not the bigger fan of flask-oriented builds. (Plus Vinktar flask got a nerf for ascendancy if i remember well)

Also, how good is the mana regen & leech without Vinktar?

For other side, would be great if you could suggest the pasives path and tips during lvling based on your experience.

And now, thanks! I think I found my build for this league.

Yeah i love that vinktar got the nerfed it deserved, its ofc ok without it since i didnt have it before when i made the build. Still debating on vaal pact or no, reflect is kinda fine as it is, but with inquisitor 0% res on crit, i might need to rethink that. Well see as the league progresses.
Can you update skill tree for Scion?
Just thought I'd say that I'm making use of this build for Perandus softcore, and having a lot of fun so far. Never tried Wildstrike before, but it's a pretty cool skill.
Fox - have to say I originally regretted starting this build in Perandus as leveling was a bit painful and went with spark/orb of storm leveling. But this build really started to shine after taking the inevitable judgment. Still only level 70 with sub optimal gear but the clear speed and move speed is insane. A bit squishier than I like but overall, great build
How do you manage mana? Im still lvling, but I got HUGE mana problems. I cannot leech enough from mobs with just 1 node in tree, but I dont c any more leech on your gear/tree?

Edit: Solved it by buying new weapons for more DMG!
Last edited by Rhareg on Mar 7, 2016, 3:55:30 PM
I ran clarity until I had the leech node. For anyone else experiencing the mana issue, it can help smooth things out.

Fox - Any thoughts on using Static Electricity or Mantra of Flames? Not sure if it would be worth missing out on Crit/Multi/Attack Speed.
Last edited by Rjr3412 on Mar 8, 2016, 11:10:02 AM
What about hyaons fury?
Hi There

Any reason you don't recommend an edps dagger with crit base? Seems like this might be more appropriate since you are grabbing crit nodes in the tree. Are these just too expensive?

Currently level 49 in Perandus SC and doing OK thus far...

thx!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info