[2.4] FoxTactic's LVL100 Crunchy Frost Ninja Frostblades\wildstrike

Also why are you using added cold for Ancestral Protector, isnt its dps negligible? Wouldnt smth like blind be better for more defense?

EDIT: Could u also post a tree without vaal pact with better pathing?
Last edited by TheCreatek on Mar 9, 2016, 5:24:58 AM
"
LordVondrake wrote:
I must say that the build look very fun and cool for the new league.

I saw your videos and how much you use flaks, is that actually mandatory or I can play without "flask abuse"? I must say that i'm not the bigger fan of flask-oriented builds. (Plus Vinktar flask got a nerf for ascendancy if i remember well)

Also, how good is the mana regen & leech without Vinktar?

For other side, would be great if you could suggest the pasives path and tips during lvling based on your experience.

And now, thanks! I think I found my build for this league.
+

The mana leech is totally not a problem at all. Im using a essence worm atm and i got 30% unreserved mana with wrath, herald of thunder and herald of lightning, reflect is however another problem i havent come across fully on yet, i think by running grace and not having to much crit multi on your jewels and instead going for just pure crit chance will even out the damage curve, and with attackspeed instead of flat damage allowing you to evade\dodge more of your reflected damage, just dont do pure reflect maps\ fox
"
Fatummonster wrote:
Can you update skill tree for Scion?

Put mine in there from talisman, drop some dmg nodes on it to make it work. its for a lvl100.
Last edited by FoxTactics on Mar 9, 2016, 4:16:20 PM
"
TheCreatek wrote:
Also why are you using added cold for Ancestral Protector, isnt its dps negligible? Wouldnt smth like blind be better for more defense?

EDIT: Could u also post a tree without vaal pact with better pathing?

Was using it temporary to get some more dps on the boss kills on merciless labyrinth, got a full run down to 5 minutes and 2 seconds and got 4 keys in the end. But yes you are totally correct about the blind part.
"
ughidk wrote:
Fox - have to say I originally regretted starting this build in Perandus as leveling was a bit painful and went with spark/orb of storm leveling. But this build really started to shine after taking the inevitable judgment. Still only level 70 with sub optimal gear but the clear speed and move speed is insane. A bit squishier than I like but overall, great build

Thanks man! Just whisper me ingame if you got questions: Fox_Tactic
"
Mutill wrote:
Awesome build!

Would you say this is a good build budget-wise to start with on the temp league?
Also, would you consider this HC viable as is?

HC viable as it stands now? If i were to play hc with this build id prob try and get a shield in there somehow. I started out with this build on perandus, it was a bit wonky while lvling sure, but it picks up pace :)
"
Rhareg wrote:
How do you manage mana? Im still lvling, but I got HUGE mana problems. I cannot leech enough from mobs with just 1 node in tree, but I dont c any more leech on your gear/tree?

Edit: Solved it by buying new weapons for more DMG!

hahaha
"
Rjr3412 wrote:
Just thought I'd say that I'm making use of this build for Perandus softcore, and having a lot of fun so far. Never tried Wildstrike before, but it's a pretty cool skill.

Oh yeah, people say wildstrike and frostblades are like dead skills, but i disagree full heartedly. Made it to lvl100 solo with frost blades, and used wildstrike for the heavier parts like enfeeble t14 piety etc.

Gl.
"
Rjr3412 wrote:
I ran clarity until I had the leech node. For anyone else experiencing the mana issue, it can help smooth things out.

Fox - Any thoughts on using Static Electricity or Mantra of Flames? Not sure if it would be worth missing out on Crit/Multi/Attack Speed.

Tried em a bunch on talisman, couldnt really find a good spot, maybe if you make the build as a ranger and take the north path out to get more dex nodes, but since im making a templar thats up to someone else, in my case? I'd say no unless you roll a lot of buffs with mantra, dont think it justifies a good rare jewel though.
"
TheCreatek wrote:
What about hyaons fury?

More damage taken, no =\.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info