[2.4] FoxTactic's LVL100 Crunchy Frost Ninja Frostblades\wildstrike

"
Etherfire wrote:

Don't run reflect maps. Period. You simply cannot.

Nah, just get a 1500ish EVA shield, you should have all evasion gear anyways, a stibnite with increased effect, a Sibyl's Lament and maybe a Kintsugi.
Hi, just to let you know what i did with this build. I changed the 5L to
Weapon elemental DMG
Fortify Support
Faster Attack
Poison Support
Increased Crit Strike support
AND
BLADE FLURRY

This build rocks charm with it so far i tried it out
Haven't changed anything on the skilltree
"will this still be viable in 2.5 ?"

=)
This build, but running with a necro Aurabot with all 3 elemental damage auras tagging along. Good idea?
How do you run 3 auras that equal 100 percent mana? One 50% and 2 25%.
Those from among you will rebuild the ancient ruins;
You will raise up the age-old foundations.
And you will be called Repairer of the Breach,
The Restorer of the Streets in Which to Dwell.
Will this build work with touch of Anguish? I am confused about the elemental weapons you guys use. Isnt a High physical claw like anguish better as the more physical dmg the more damage we get from hatred and frost blades?
No idea how you do it, but if someone is reading this, how does he keep up his frenzy charges or generate them?
"
Tristanar wrote:
No idea how you do it, but if someone is reading this, how does he keep up his frenzy charges or generate them?

Hey Tristanar,

Frenzy charges are generated via Blood Rage. As long as you are killing, you will pretty much have your charges up all the time.

I started this build at the beginning of Breach and have really been enjoying it.
Last edited by bcampbell2858 on Jan 7, 2017, 12:45:53 PM
Would Martyr of Innocence (check it here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1836420) be viable for this build? The Ele dmg is insane
Can anyone please tell me the limits of this build? can it run uber lab? uber atziri? T15? T16 maps?

thinking of trying this out in the new leagues

I just always end up making a build and then it peaks just before endgame content (the harder stuff mentioned above)

The other build I had in mind would be a cycloner, would that be more suited to "complete the game" so to speak.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: is ele damage the way to go? better than phys? just thinking of all those nice phys dmg buffs/flasks/skillgems
Last edited by ShadowTitanX on Mar 1, 2017, 4:58:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info