[2.4] FoxTactic's LVL100 Crunchy Frost Ninja Frostblades\wildstrike

"
AutoQQ wrote:
Don't know if anyone addressed this or not.
But blood rage counts as a spell cast every time it refreshed for the 50% more dmg buff on casting a spell along with the attack speed buff from just killing.

Yeah im pretty sure this is the way it works, allthough ive changed acendancy and will be adding that to the build, i value the immune to status ailments while on conc ground more than the speed and damage increase from the other acendancy, it is. But yeah its as zuthuzu said, while fighting a boss, not being able to be chilled\frozen is kinda awesome, and even on maps where there is chilled ground or shocked ground. If you run a sulphur flask you can spawn it on demand 3 times, and 1\4 when you kill something, its very easy to cover the ground with it.
Last edited by FoxTactics on Sep 21, 2016, 9:46:50 PM
Changed a lot of the text
Hi man, if you take pious path, you won't need the thick skin wheel... Better put those points on the scion life wheel. It's not much differences, just optimalization.

Why did you pass on full eva? Have you experienced a big difference than with armor chest pieces? I know that acrobatic reduce your arm by 50% but... Personaly i'll be looking for mor dmg reduction...

Can you post a new video, with your build in action in essence league?
Hello Mr. Tactics, or do you prefer Fox or Mr. Fox? In any event, I'm here to discuss frost blades, as I've not used it before and I'm looking forward to trying it out. I had my own homebrew in mind and was looking around for inspiration and advice on it when I stumbled upon your critquisitor variant. My idea was to go with Deadeye and get the free chain so I wouldn't lose any damage with the gem but still get the clear speed. My other issue was needing more life for HC which was something I could manage with your tree by sacrificing the melee crit and sword crit nodes. (though I would take twin terrors in their stead). So my questions to you are as follows:

do you think a crit deadeye is viable? (I see you've already said raider is a solid choice but no mention of the deadeye)

my deadeye tree:

do you think it would work for HC (dropping some of the further crit nodes and taking life)?

and also how do you feel about a cospri's malice for this build?

Last edited by zacmax on Sep 23, 2016, 8:10:13 AM
"
zacmax wrote:

do you think it would work for HC (dropping some of the further crit nodes and taking life)?

and also how do you feel about a cospri's malice for this build?

I'm also rolling a seperate Deadeye Malice, Wild Strike with any sort of leech and 7k eva is enough to get you into maps, and the way I figure it, using Wild Strike to proc Malice should be even more dps, and Wild Strike has amazing single-target to begin with.

using a Rumi's and a freeze immune Diamond flask.
Last edited by Orca_Orcinus on Sep 23, 2016, 9:43:14 PM
"
Orca_Orcinus wrote:
Wild Strike to proc Malice should be even more dps, and Wild Strike has amazing single-target to begin with..

i mean it seems solid for single target in a 4l, but something about the mixture of range and chaining through trash mobs has me tempted to rock the frostblades.

how do you handle reflect though? just get leech from tree?
Hi everybody,has someone tasted pious path and the immunity of status aliments? Do you recomend it?
"
BenKerkhofs wrote:
Hi everybody,has someone tasted pious path and the immunity of status aliments? Do you recomend it?

I respected to pious path,swapped topaz flask with sulphur and rolled status immune flask to %armor, build is tankier this way, your concentrated ground always up but travelling between packs are slower because of flat as lost still much better for survivality and bosses imo
How do you think a physical version using physical to lightning would fare compare to this pure elemental version?
Hello again mr fox, i was asking you some questions yesterday, you seem to be short on time and keep disappearing. i just wanted to show some numbers i'm getting with different swords. i think maybe you didn't believe me. you kind of stopped talking after i said i can get 80 crit with 3 power charges and 9.5 aps.. i figured you thought i was a lunatic or something O.o

this sword

wild strike on 6L fully buffed no vinctar.

i dont know if i need a tri ele sword, i only have elemental damage with weapons on 1 item and 1 gem.

also can you please post your current items on the first page?
this build doesn't work dual wield anymore?
i see you are currently stacking evasion and using strange cursing techniques, care to tell us if that is helping? can you show some current dps numbers, buffed maybe.

have you tried to fight any guardians?

EDIT:

added vinktar SS
Last edited by supersonic666 on Sep 27, 2016, 6:18:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info