[2.4] FoxTactic's LVL100 Crunchy Frost Ninja Frostblades\wildstrike

so is this build frost blades or wild strike? cause i wanted to try WS... not that intrested in FB
You can definitely use Wild strike, it packs an amazing punch, however it's range of damage is smaller than frost blades. Dual strike can be used for single target high damage and I like it for things like Izaro and Atziri. I personally prefer Frost blades because the blades fly out and kill surrounding groups of enemies very fast and with clever constant re-positioning, keep me safer.

I always level up all three gems, WS, FB and DS. I suggest trying all three out and seeing which play style you enjoy most.
Is there a reason you don't have any points in the elemental weapon damage nodes surrounding force of nature? I prefer to use wild strike and I think those nodes would be pretty useful for this build.
"
sinisista wrote:
I have never used an enlighten for this build. I've never had one leveled far enough for it to be useful. Foxtactics adds nodes for reduced mana reservation in his tree and I never kept those nodes. I think the first time I did this build I took them but later respect'd them in order to use more jewels. Frankly, I've just never had an issue with mana with this build. Blood rage has always been more than enough for my mana needs. Use your own judgement. If mana is driving you nuts - take a couple of his suggested nodes.

I've modified some of the gems for this build as well. I like having both whirling blades and lightning warp. Lightning warp is just someting I feel is a must when doing lab and trials. If you go under my profile and look at my level 92 Templar Inquisitor named "Pammy_MrFrostyWaddles" you will see the gem setup I prefer and the one I will be using in Essence league. Again, this is simply my take on the build and I utilized gems I liked.

I've tinkered with the skill tree for this build a bit. Sometimes I'll find an amazing jewel or buy one and to be able to use it I'll take some nodes out of the scion life wheel. I've made a few skill trees which are simply my opinion of what I would do around levels 75, 81, 85, and 90. I highly encourage you to push to 90 - it's where the build really shines. You've got 5-6 jewel slots, loads of crit and loads of health at this stage. If you push it further you can even add more life and damage.

I have also made you the stages of your ascendency points including uber lab. The best bang for your buck comes early - the cruel lab ascendency points are a must - get these as soon as you are strong enough. For me, I like to tackle normal lab around lvl 40, cruel lab around 60, merciless lab around 80 and uber lab around 90. This isn't set in stone whatsoever - just a kind of a guide.

Order of Ascendency Points:

Normal lab:
Elemental Damage, Critical Strike Multiplier
Righteous Providence

Cruel lab:
Elemental Damage, Critical Strike Multiplier
Inevitable Judgement

Merciless lab:
Elemental Damage and resistances
Augury of Penitence

Uber lab:
Elemental Damage, Attack and Cast speed
Instruments of Virtue

Level 75 and having 95 skill points:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAPndi4ztYai5ApZKmJx7DFLSfMxmkm6UXLxWwGYEs6IA8B9o8q9sC2HGrjwtg8y3Pv4K8kXYvTWS_o-18ngNwBqpbnfjAdyE2Ud-vTZlTb6nGbRqk0z_TipDMVuvI9PawRR1DY2PYG8ndO131xX2h3aaagUtVvp0oGJ5459_KwaiAAZKfTB8F9yNfVFHBiAj9o2_51RNkgW11CMk_cLs6NYwcf_etMUi6t2oYqzb58M6S3hsjCSLOkKdqg-rFr8mlWHiVUuMNonTcFKDX287

Level 81 and having 101 skill points:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAPndi4ztYai5ApZKmJx7DFLSfMxmkm6UXLxWwGYEs6IA8B9o8q9sC2HGrjwtg8y3Pv4K8kXYvTWS_o-18ngNwBqpbnfjAdyE2Ud-vTZlTb6nGbRqk0z_TipDMVuvI9PawRR1DY2PYG8ndO131xX2h3aaagUtVvp0oGJ5459_KwaiAAZKfTB8F9yNfVFHBiAj9o2_51RNkgW11CMk_cLs6NYwcf_etMUi6t2oYqzb58M6S3hsjCSLOkKdqg-rFr8mlWHiVUuMNonTcFKDX287wzNaGgzypctsCPGK

Level 85 and having 105 skill points:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAPndi4ztYai5ApZKmJx7DFLSfMxmkm6UXLxWwGYEs6IA8B9o8q9sC2HGrjwtg1-DzLc-_gryRdi9NZL-j7XyeA3AGqlubzt34wHchNlHfr02ZU2-pxm0apNM_04qQzFbryPTwzPawRR1DY2PYG8nWhouU3Ttd9cV9od2mmrTbwUtVvp0oGJ5459_KwaiAAZKfTB8F9yNfVFHBiAj9jfUjb_nVE2S7T8FtdQjJP3C7OjWMHH_3rTFIurdqAzyYqzb58M6S3ily2yMbAgkizpCnarxig-rFr8mlWHiVUuMNonTcFI=

Level 90 and having 110 points:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAPndi4ztYai5ApZKmJx7DFLSfMxmkm6UXLxWwGYEs6IA8B9o8q9sC2HGrjwtg1-DzLc-_gryRdi9NZL-j7XyeA3AGqlubzt34wHchNlHfr02ZU2-pxm0apNM_04qQzFbryPTwzPawRR1DY2PYG8nWhouU3Ttd9cV9od2mmrTbwUtVvp0oGJ5459_KwaiAAZKfTB8F9yNfVFHBiAj9jfUjb_nVE2S7T8FtdQjJP3C7OjWMHH_3rTFIurdqAzyYqzb58M6S3ily2yMbAgkizpCnarxig-rFr8mlWHiVUuMNonTcFI64aZXTeM-z73m

Note: In this lvl 90 skill tree I have only given you 5 jewel slots. Let's say you have found an amazing 6th jewel you are dying to use. In any of these skill trees I have made you you can respec points out of the scion life wheel and give yourself that 6th jewel slot.

Scion life wheel: https://i.imgur.com/DNIU6RZ.png

it seems u didnt took the reduced mana reserve cluster near ranger tree... and i dont understand how you can use 2x herald+Wrath with out some % reduced mana reserve...

2x herald+Wrath = 100% mana reserved...

also how important is tthe crit chance on a weapon compare to the Edps?!
like is it better to take a 250Edps with 6.5crit or 320Edps wih 5.5 crit?

also is it normal that high AS EDPS are so rare?! i see one with 300Edps at 5exalt...and its the only thing i find with my search filter...

lastly how do you ahcieve nearly 50% crit strike chance?!?! with a 6% crit chance sword i only have like 34%.... where di you get that other 16% i am missing?!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Sep 10, 2016, 3:08:36 PM
Hey,got 4.5 ex in essence.Which variant of Vinktard is better?Got a 5l LC,305dps swords,which gears should i invest that currency?
This reply is in response to xenochaos1. I hate the quote feature when it's as many quotes as I plan to use to I am going to go oldschool with my reply and actually use typed quotation marks :D

"it seems u didnt took the reduced mana reserve cluster near ranger tree... and i dont understand how you can use 2x herald+Wrath with out some % reduced mana reserve..."

I am not currently running Wrath. I will not run it until I get my resists squared away enough for me to start using an Essense Worm.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Essence_Worm

This ring will enable you to place wrath in it and reserve no mana.

"also how important is tthe crit chance on a weapon compare to the Edps?!
like is it better to take a 250Edps with 6.5crit or 320Edps wih 5.5 crit?"

I would take the higher crit sword. The entire build is built around crit and our crit damage is a direct reflection of our swords.

The holy grail of our ascendency points is Inevitable Judgement. It is "a notable Ascendancy passive skill for the Inquisitor that grants elemental damage penetration on a non-critical strike or causes hits to ignore the enemy's elemental resistances on critical strike."

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Inevitable_Judgement

"also is it normal that high AS EDPS are so rare?! i see one with 300Edps at 5exalt...and its the only thing i find with my search filter..."

It is early in the league - more will show up. Also you have to factor in mentality of players. Not everyone will pick up every jeweled foil that drops. We aren't playing with META swords. I pick up all rare jeweled foils and all ilvl 75 and over white and rare ones.

My current swords are not swords I would like for end-game play but I have 45k-ish dps now buffed and it's good enough for me at this current level. My gems are all lvl 18-19 so I feel I am progressing nicely for my current level which is 87.

"lastly how do you ahcieve nearly 50% crit strike chance?!?! with a 6% crit chance sword i only have like 34%.... where di you get that other 16% i am missing?!"

My current swords (linked above) are both 6.98% crit. So look for something similar. Make sure you are using assassin's mark to gain power charges, blood rage (keep this active at all times) to help with frenzy charges, and make sure you have your crit nodes from the tree as well as frenzy charges.

My build currently has loads of things I'd like to fix. My first priorities are to keep gloves with attack speed and maybe a tiny bit of damage, an amazing diamond ring with WED and resists, an amulet with WED or crit or both with amazing resists, a belt that makes baby RNGJebus cry, a 6L LC, better swords, and the ability to put on a Essence worm.

"
Kurotsume wrote:
Hey,got 4.5 ex in essence.Which variant of Vinktard is better?Got a 5l LC,305dps swords,which gears should i invest that currency?

If you are playing the inquisitor the
"Damage Penetrates 10% Lightning Resistance during Flask effect" inevitable judgement acendancy puts enemies resistance to 0% on critical strike, so this will only work on non crits. No good.
"20% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning during Flask effect" won't do you much good either due to having basicly no physical damage, the
"Adds (15–25) to (70–90) Lightning Damage to Spells during Flask effect" won't work since its not a spell.
Which leaves us with
"Adds (25–35) to (105–130) Lightning Damage to Attack during Flask effect" which looks pretty good.

Last edited by FoxTactics on Sep 10, 2016, 5:47:36 PM
"
TNTrevor wrote:
Is there a reason you don't have any points in the elemental weapon damage nodes surrounding force of nature? I prefer to use wild strike and I think those nodes would be pretty useful for this build.

Very tight on nodes and a lot of goodies to take, id rather take more crit chance/multi than %ele, the wed usually comes from gear and % additive dmg from jewels.

What would you move to be able to take those nodes?
"
Very tight on nodes and a lot of goodies to take, id rather take more crit chance/multi than %ele, the wed usually comes from gear and % additive dmg from jewels.

Im not sure what I would take out. I was mostly wondering what your reason was as to why you did not include them.
"
TNTrevor wrote:
"

Im not sure what I would take out. I was mostly wondering what your reason was as to why you did not include them.

Exactly. It's hard to take out anything to get them, and so they're not worth getting.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info