Closed

I've almost perfected my srs build in Softcore Essence. Feel free to check out my build and compare.
My three For HC-players: (bm/staff)
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAPuBLMMXw3NDeIRLRQgFScWbxcvGFYZLho4Gj4cpxzOHNwdFB2-JKonLyftKS4rUCycMtEzhzWSNuk6WDrhPC09_EGHRUdFnUiOTblN41NSU6VVqVXGVdZXDVhjWfNakV8_ZOdmVGaeaGVodGjyagFqrGvbcg9yqXyDfLiApIIHgseDX4PMhWCIQIyxjM-Ovo8aj0aQVZLBlG-XtJrgm4qboaIAplemrKcIqH2qxKyYrKqtja-ntz6-T8BmxPbGrsbYzLzPftIh04_T-9i92WHZfNpi37Djauvu7IPsiu8O8B_xrPJB8kXzm_ZI99f56PrS_gr-VP6P?accountName=DEM0ON&characterName=SummonDude

Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU, MOTHE**UCKER! Say what one more god damn time!
"
"
streej wrote:
what about Poison gem? i'm not really expert in summoners builds at all, but if hatred give to SRS some cold damage to their attack, so Poison would give some boost to them as well?

and with what would u scale that poison gem with ?

It can be good if you use with Pledge of Hands :
SRS-Added Chaos Damage-Minion Damage-Multistrike-Void Manipulation-Poison
Also, Beacon of Corruption ascendancy node.
"
DelphaeRs wrote:
I've almost perfected my srs build in Softcore Essence. Feel free to check out my build and compare.

You sacrifice 6 sexy sockets for kaoms, you take both increased duration clusters wich is not needed.

i dont like sry
I am working on a SRS build now, and through everything I've looked at, there's one thing I can't quite find out:
Why does everyone push for a +3 staff? What is the actual numerical benefit from it? Why should I go for that instead of a Pledge of Hands, or any one handed weapon+shield.
"
SlaserX wrote:
I am working on a SRS build now, and through everything I've looked at, there's one thing I can't quite find out:
Why does everyone push for a +3 staff? What is the actual numerical benefit from it? Why should I go for that instead of a Pledge of Hands, or any one handed weapon+shield.

Srs scale with very few things

1 = levels
2 = gems linked to srs
3 = minion damage on tree/jewels. and auras obv

so thats why people rush for +3 staff, srs is viable with pledge of hand cuz of the "free 7th link"

but +3 will allways be BIS
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Oct 21, 2016, 5:01:36 PM
That makes sense, however what is the actual difference. Numerical. If a +3 wand is better than Pledge of Hands (or any other option), then how much more better is it? The reason I want to know is, the FANTASTIC difference in price of builds.
Does Minion Speed not effect SRS?
"
SlaserX wrote:
That makes sense, however what is the actual difference. Numerical. If a +3 wand is better than Pledge of Hands (or any other option), then how much more better is it? The reason I want to know is, the FANTASTIC difference in price of builds.
Does Minion Speed not effect SRS?

look it up on wiki im pretty sure there is some lvl/dps charter thing there, (+3 wand aint better)

ofc minion speed affect srs
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Oct 21, 2016, 7:42:13 PM
"
SlaserX wrote:

There is no reason, +3 staff is outdated build before poison support gem release. Pledge of hands, added chaos, void manipulation, poison support and 4auras (even defensive) is better than +3 staff with empower, hatred and anger. Mobs better mitigate ele dmg than chaos (average ele resist is 36% + ele mods from maps which aditionaly reduce srs fire/cold dmg output, for chaos is only 12% resist, thats a huge difference), chaos/poison with phys (except monster take less phys dmg mod on maps, armoured monsters etc) is much effective than any ele source of dmg.
Last edited by Tihi1982 on Oct 22, 2016, 6:06:13 AM
"
Tihi1982 wrote:
"
SlaserX wrote:

There is no reason, +3 staff is outdated build before poison support gem release. Pledge of hands, added chaos, void manipulation, poison support and 4auras (even defensive) is better than +3 staff with empower, hatred and anger. Mobs better mitigate ele dmg than chaos (average ele resist is 36% + ele mods from maps which aditionaly reduce srs fire/cold dmg output, for chaos is only 12% resist, thats a huge difference), chaos/poison with phys (except monster take less phys dmg mod on maps, armoured monsters etc) is much effective than any ele source of dmg.

This statement is wrong, pledge/poison dont overshine +3 phys/ele srs. and dont asume everyone use anger, anger is such a waste.

Last edited by DanishGrinder on Oct 22, 2016, 6:46:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info