Closed

hi guys
what is about that kaoms blood magic thing?

isnt 100% maxlife too low for endgame?
is dodge worth it? does it help?

"
evilch3n wrote:

hi guys
what is about that kaoms blood magic thing?

isnt 100% maxlife too low for endgame?
is dodge worth it? does it help?

Cannot give u answer on the Kaoms thing.

But if dodge is worth it. didnt u watch my uber video ?. havent seen other 2.1 srs uber viable guides. Should be answer enough
evilch3n well his build should have round about 150-170% life as long as you get life on the 12 jewel slots he has. Touch easier said then done, seems all the life minion dmg jewels are pretty dear on standard at moment, if you want to look at a bm staff, high life build my character xuas uses it was popular in 2.0 for hardcore.
Spoiler
Staff mods you use, require high lvl mastercrafting so you cant start with it in a new league, i should try and get 18% block staff.
Last edited by Fhark on Feb 10, 2016, 2:57:15 PM
Can I make this build with less than 10 exalts?

Is there a cheap version?

Just kidding. Great job man, keep up the good work. At least someone is still trying to make SrS work after the nerf.
"
Mamoux wrote:
Can I make this build with less than 10 exalts?

Is there a cheap version?

Just kidding. Great job man, keep up the good work. At least someone is still trying to make SrS work after the nerf.

yeah, hopefully this will stur srs up again. i miss seeing em around.
Just watched the Ambrius Kill.

Very good! Gz gonna def. try your build.

It's been a long time since someone really does a nice Standard OP Srs build guide.
The Uber oriented one from the other guy is underwhelming on normal maps with a high tier, tested it up by myself after 2.1.

Cheers and Thks again
"
Ttanik wrote:
Just watched the Ambrius Kill.

Very good! Gz gonna def. try your build.

It's been a long time since someone really does a nice Standard OP Srs build guide.
The Uber oriented one from the other guy is underwhelming on normal maps with a high tier, tested it up by myself after 2.1.

Cheers and Thks again

No prob mate, and thanks
hey,
i am happy to see that you did the uber! How many tries did it took before you made the video ?

well i also took the evade nodes like i suggested a month ago on ghazzy's thread. Leveling is much easier that way. I also run grace from time to time instead of haste to make it even tankier.

I didnt thought fast cast was a must have because it kills all the benefits vaal haste give you. In your case, wont it be more efficient to run the vaal haste with a generosity as you do not need the fast cast bonus from it ?

sara
can you do this in a temp league with like a 5-6l pledge of hands?
"
vitto369 wrote:
hey,
i am happy to see that you did the uber! How many tries did it took before you made the video ?

well i also took the evade nodes like i suggested a month ago on ghazzy's thread. Leveling is much easier that way. I also run grace from time to time instead of haste to make it even tankier.

I didnt thought fast cast was a must have because it kills all the benefits vaal haste give you. In your case, wont it be more efficient to run the vaal haste with a generosity as you do not need the fast cast bonus from it ?

sara

i took the video in first try after reaching my level.

about vaal haste and lose the benifits, the thing is in a place like uber, there is many mechanics that kills your spirits, so for you to be able to sustain a high number of spirits, the faster you cast, the better u sustain in situations like uber.. so to answer your question, no i wouldnt use generosity on vaal haste.

"
evilch3n wrote:
can you do this in a temp league with like a 5-6l pledge of hands?

You can, i would make a leveling section, but to be honest, this guide was more made for highend content.

but yes i would use this in a temp league, with lower expectations, as u might not be able to do uber, as i would say it demands a lvl of investment, but for safe mapping, yea sure poh could work, also in a temp league
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Feb 15, 2016, 5:05:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info