Closed

Closed
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Nov 29, 2018, 6:48:30 AM
Last bumped on Apr 3, 2018, 8:49:08 AM
Colusseum + abyss boss fights added under video´s.

Core and Uber comming soon!!
UBER video added !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy build guysNgirls

As i just leveled to 97. i put that node into the sovereignty cluster, and gained 6% effect of non curse auras.
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Feb 9, 2016, 10:25:10 PM
Pretty awesome!!! Definitely gonna be my next build, WTG Tim!!
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Nice build made me want to get my blood magic srs going again since i got legacy kaoms, looks great on the uber run. I still miss the kinda crunch it used to make when taking down mobs but this seems like the next best thing.
What are your thoughts on ascendancy , looks like a good build for the next league.
Last edited by Fhark on Feb 9, 2016, 11:13:24 PM
"
Fhark wrote:
Nice build made me want to get my blood magic srs going again since i got legacy kaoms, looks great on the uber run. I still miss the kinda crunch it used to make when taking down mobs but this seems like the next best thing.
What are your thoughts on ascendancy , looks like a good build for the next league.

never understood the kaom blood magic srs thingy. i wouldnt sacrifice any of my links/gems for a little extra life.. but thats me.

about ascendency. i am rly hyped about the ascendency. if they do not further nerf srs(why should they, it is not even that op anymore compared to discharge/poison/bladefall/vortex etcetc), ascendency it self is a huge upgraade even with the crappy ai(wich i have shown can be worked around, with few tipsNtactics) the summoner ascendency nodes looks so sexy.

must be said i have played srs for like 15 months now. and i allmost gave up on srs after 2.1 and the ai change. didnt mind the dps nerf, it is only visuel in 6 man partys anyway.
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Feb 9, 2016, 11:25:52 PM
Well im all specced into it and the builds get up to 9k+ without legacy even though i was more like 7k. But anyway im no expert looks really solid gl.
You went a different route than I did!

I am almost 99, 5k life

I have 10 jewels

All the reduced mana reserve wheels/increased buff effect from top of tree

210% cast speed mod

275 mana regen

275% minion dmg mod, working on corrupting an alpha's howl for more. Already went though about 6 of them, even the lowest roll would put me at 290%

I run haste, hatred, anger, and clarity...haste, hatred, and anger are on alpha's howl for +2, working on successful corruptions to get them all +3 with the exception of hatred I don't believe it gains anymore with another level, already got my generosity done!

Also have my flesh offering successful corrupted, increased duration, and animate guardian! Which I have 4 linked, 19k life and uses Dying Breath and Leer Cast for 33% increased dmg for my SRS!

I use PoH, with all 21/20 gems, still working on the level 4 empower, got 6 leveling up right now, hope one is successful!...my gem setup is same as yours except my echo is built in and I pick up culling strike instead, can't seam to reduce my mana cost enough for multistrike! My cost is 63, but switching out culling for multistrike puts me at 100!!! Still working on fitting it in, I believe it would be a dps step up from culling!

My Tree!
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Feb 11, 2016, 12:24:34 AM
Dont go multistrike man, there is a bug with it, so spirits hit air if mobs is moving. just swap it in instead of splash for boss´s.

"
Dont go multistrike man, there is a bug with it, so spirits hit air if mobs is moving. just swap it in instead of splash for boss´s.

Roger that!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info