Closed

That was inspiring! I had pretty much given up hope on SRS after 2.1. I'll be trying to make an Uber killer SRS on Standard once Ascendancy hits. Got the staves, gems and such. Let's see how it works. Your build really was an eye opener.
Thanks for reviving what is probably my favorite build in this game :)
"
FireSword5 wrote:
That was inspiring! I had pretty much given up hope on SRS after 2.1. I'll be trying to make an Uber killer SRS on Standard once Ascendancy hits. Got the staves, gems and such. Let's see how it works. Your build really was an eye opener.

No problem, cant wait for ascendency buff gonna be soo op if they do not choose to nerf it again. doubt they will tho.
"
"
FireSword5 wrote:

No problem, cant wait for ascendency buff gonna be soo op if they do not choose to nerf it again. doubt they will tho.

What did they nerf? I didn't notice anything, I did notice they buffed spirit eater from 30% to 40%!

Last edited by justinmm1988 on Feb 26, 2016, 9:31:05 PM
"
justinmm1988 wrote:
"
"
FireSword5 wrote:

What did they nerf? I didn't notice anything, I did notice they buffed spirit eater from 30% to 40%!

last change on Srs :

They gave Srs articial intelligence, wich sucked ass, there is very little u can do to force ur spirits to attack one spot, only thing i noticed is to stand on top of what u wanna kill, leaves ur vuln.

They cut of alot of highlvl top DPS really noticable.

they buffed base cast speed, so that before it was an achievement to gain 30+ spirits, now you hit 50 spirits without any problem. DOESNT MAKE UP FOR DPS EVEN WITh 50 SPIRITs, and more dmg buffers

the only good thing about all these changes is that they buffed the base duration for srs, so that u do not need both skill effect duration clusters anymore.
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Feb 27, 2016, 4:54:52 AM
Oh you were talking SRS nerf, the way I read what you wrote I thought you meant they nerfed necromancy again...and I was like, "wait what...it was nerfed?!" Cause to my knowledge our tree is the only one they have yet to touch, but yeah didn't know you were talking srs, thought you were talking our specialization! lol
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Feb 27, 2016, 5:14:17 AM
Ascendency Hype
Will you be updating this for 2.2? What do you think about going EB MOM ZO for the SRS cost? Do you think Echo is still a needed gem with the addition of the necromancer tree?
I'm not positive, but I think the main problem with EB/MO is it leaves our defenses a bit low? Requires different gearing, less life, etc. I'm sure you could make it work, but better than this? idk.

But I do agree with your question about Echo. Curious if this is gonna make Pledge obsolete over the 6L/+3 staff. (If Pledge is gonna be well over the 50+ spirits cap)

This may not be the case, but we are getting a lot of duration and cast speed from the necromancer tree, so just my thoughts.
"
Grownupfun wrote:
I'm not positive, but I think the main problem with EB/MO is it leaves our defenses a bit low? Requires different gearing, less life, etc. I'm sure you could make it work, but better than this? idk.

But I do agree with your question about Echo. Curious if this is gonna make Pledge obsolete over the 6L/+3 staff. (If Pledge is gonna be well over the 50+ spirits cap)

This may not be the case, but we are getting a lot of duration and cast speed from the necromancer tree, so just my thoughts.

Idk why everyone assumes that once you hit the cap thats it for cast speed! SRS used to hit hard, per spirit, now we each spirit hits considerably less! High cast speed gets them out quicker for optimal dps, the quicker you get to 50 the quicker you are at max dps on the target! The quicker you get your enemies down the sooner you are less likely to be damaged as well!

And PoH and +3 are not as far off dps wise as everyone seams to assume, so no PoH is not obsolete! Id say if they ever stop echo from working that will be the day PoH will be obsolete!
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Mar 3, 2016, 10:25:14 PM
Interested in looking at this for 2.2 in Perandus HC. My only concern is I'm used to seeing BM related SRS builds (more left side of tree).

My concerns are with surviability in Hardcore with 2.2. Interested to hear from people who have experience from Talisman HC and/or comparing this to BM (2.1 - poeurl.com/ylP).

Cheers!
Last edited by Deathlythoughts on Mar 4, 2016, 3:22:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info