Closed

"
vitto369 wrote:
hey,
have you tried the new elemental gem and what do you think about it ?
i made some calculation and it give me more dps than any other less wanted gem (melee splash,multistrike,culling strike) but i can be wrong.

S

No i havent tried it out yet, but cant see it beat any of my prim. gems, all it could be good for i think is for swap out with melee splash for boss fights.

"
Kes0n wrote:
How use ascendancy points for this build?

its in the tree buddy
With the new tree are you finding yourself with more life over all? And whats your IGN? would be nice to chat as I am progressing in Perandus with this spec at the moment. How is the new CWDT setup and Spell totem? I tried the stone golem while leveling and it was really nice. What is the ideal mana regen with the new tree? I have about 180 right now @ level 87.

I am speccing into the scion life wheel at the moment. I will post my gear here for now... I am focusing more on tankyness my hp is 4.2k which I would like to get to 5k and getting out of the habit of running into rooms of mobs with out casting srs lol.

Looking at the new tree the cast speed cluster could be good for this as well since echo can get you stuck if your stunned for whatever reason. I need to swap my aura's over to my alphas aswell and ele cap my resist which is hard to do. I want cast speed on rings as well....

Last edited by Recon775 on Mar 9, 2016, 2:40:46 PM
"
"
vitto369 wrote:
hey,
i made some calculation and it give me more dps than any other less wanted gem (melee splash,multistrike,culling strike) but i can be wrong.

S

No i havent tried it out yet, but cant see it beat any of my prim. gems, all it could be good for i think is for swap out with melee splash for boss fights.

"
Kes0n wrote:

its in the tree buddy

Does elemental focus even work"assuming thats the gem he is asking about"? I asked Ghazzy and he said it doesn't because of the conversion, said we deal physical that is converted to fire and that it would need to be elemental from the get go to work, whether this is true or not is out of my realm of understanding.
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Mar 9, 2016, 2:47:55 PM
"
Recon775 wrote:
With the new tree are you finding yourself with more life over all? And whats your IGN? would be nice to chat as I am progressing in Perandus with this spec at the moment. How is the new CWDT setup and Spell totem? I tried the stone golem while leveling and it was really nice. What is the ideal mana regen with the new tree? I have about 180 right now @ level 87.

I am speccing into the scion life wheel at the moment. I will post my gear here for now... I am focusing more on tankyness my hp is 4.2k which I would like to get to 5k and getting out of the habit of running into rooms of mobs with out casting srs lol.

Looking at the new tree the cast speed cluster could be good for this as well since echo can get you stuck if your stunned for whatever reason. I need to swap my aura's over to my alphas aswell and ele cap my resist which is hard to do. I want cast speed on rings as well....

ur doing well.

Well the buffed spell totem is just for "leveling/progressing" usage, later on when i wanna add AA i will lose those 2 links..

stone golem / chaos golem, its like w.e what u take, both give u a nice buff. i guess it depends on the player on this matter.

My ign in Perandus league is : Perandus_League

"
justinmm1988 wrote:
"
"
vitto369 wrote:
hey,

S

"
Kes0n wrote:

its in the tree buddy

Does elemental focus even work"assuming thats the gem he is asking about"? I asked Ghazzy and he said it doesn't because of the conversion, said we deal physical that is converted to fire and that it would need to be elemental from the get go to work, whether this is true or not is out of my realm of understanding.

Makes sense. i havent even checked up on much of the new gems and stuff
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Mar 9, 2016, 3:17:48 PM
Thank you, I was meaning to ask how AA fits int the current build. I am assuming a high level enlighten is the only way? What is your life at right now? how is the CWDT setup going for you?
"
Recon775 wrote:
Thank you, I was meaning to ask how AA fits int the current build. I am assuming a high level enlighten is the only way? What is your life at right now? how is the CWDT setup going for you?

i am around the 4200 life, im not worried here, good jewels is gonna do wonders later on, i know that from my std srs..

well the cwdt setup is working fine, i dont know how helpfull enfeble is atm, i guess the level/radius is to low atm.
amazing build mate! any chance i could get you to make a leveling tree for me :P?
@devil: well it is a real pain to use it with a +3 staff as the gem is blue, you cannot swap it for melee splash for bosses. But it is definitely better than multistrike or culling strike. In my opinion it really shines with pledge of hands as it is a 7L.

@justin:well i assumed it worked on the elemental portion of your damage which is aroung 80% of your physical damage when you are running hatred. So it has a good synergizy with melee physical damage. I have no clue about how to test it. Best way of action is to simply ask GGG. I will send a message to support staff.

S
"
vitto369 wrote:
@devil: well it is a real pain to use it with a +3 staff as the gem is blue, you cannot swap it for melee splash for bosses. But it is definitely better than multistrike or culling strike. In my opinion it really shines with pledge of hands as it is a 7L.

@justin:well i assumed it worked on the elemental portion of your damage which is aroung 80% of your physical damage when you are running hatred. So it has a good synergizy with melee physical damage. I have no clue about how to test it. Best way of action is to simply ask GGG. I will send a message to support staff.

S

no matter how good the gem is, there is simply just not room enough for it.

Srs - echo - empower - minion dmg - meele dmg - melee splash

and as splash is the only one u need to remove for boss fight we will never be able to use another blue gem. about pledge, i rly have no comment. pledge is just not good for srs. all u get is lots of mana and spell echo lvl 30 wich grants u a "free" link, but that free link will never ever ever beat +3, never.

"
dcomen9 wrote:
amazing build mate! any chance i could get you to make a leveling tree for me :P?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAQPuCPQN4hEtFScc3B2-KPosnDOHRZ1IjlNSVytqQ2vbbRl8g30YgseMsY8amK2a4JuKuJO9gr5PwFTfiukC6-7sivno_rM= - 29 nodes

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAQPuBAcFtQj0DeIRLRUnGYoajxzcHb4i6iL0KPosnDBxM4c6QjpYRZ1GcUiOS3hMs1NSVcZXK1-wakNr22wLbRlvnnyDfRiCx4MJg9uExYVgjLGNv48akyeYrZrgm4qbtaEvqsSsmLQMuJO9gr5PvorAVMM6ykrK08y81CPdqN-K6NbpAuvu7Ir22vfX-ej7Cf6z

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAQPuBAcFtQj0DeIRLRUnFvMYPBhWGYoajxzcHb4i6iL0I_YmPCepKPosnC9vL50wcTB8M4c1kjfUOkI6WDwtQYdFnUZxSI5LeEyzTZJRR1IpU1JVxlXgVytYWlqRXsBfKl-wakNqrGvbbAttGW-ecLt8g30Yf8aCx4MJg1-DzIPbhMWFYIhajLGNfY2_jxqTJ5itmuCbipu1oEKhL6h9qsSsmLQMtz64k70nvYK-T76KwFTBxcM6ykrK08y80B_T-9Qj2L3ZE92o34ro1ukC6-Tr7uwY7IrtP-_r8kX22vfX-ej7Cf4K_o_-sw==

This not rly a leveling tree, it just something from me to you, so u got something to go after. Gl bro

Last edited by DanishGrinder on Mar 10, 2016, 4:50:33 AM
what we really need to know is that if a +3 gem level on srs is better than a 30% more elemental damage (assuming that the gem is working).

but yeah as i said, the blue color is a pain on a +3 staff. But on solo target, elemental focus is better, hands down.

V

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info