Closed

"
vitto369 wrote:
what we really need to know is that if a +3 gem level on srs is better than a 30% more elemental damage (assuming that the gem is working).

but yeah as i said, the blue color is a pain on a +3 staff. But on solo target, elemental focus is better, hands down.

V

i dont htink any gem can beat +3 srs levels. only empower 4 with +1 gem attached to it-.

this is a fact with all level scaling skill gems, im pretty sure
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Mar 10, 2016, 7:19:40 AM
"
"
vitto369 wrote:
what we really need to know is that if a +3 gem level on srs is better than a 30% more elemental damage (assuming that the gem is working).

but yeah as i said, the blue color is a pain on a +3 staff. But on solo target, elemental focus is better, hands down.

V

i dont htink any gem can beat +3 srs levels. only empower 4 with +1 gem attached to it-.

this is a fact with all level scaling skill gems, im pretty sure

yeah you are right, i have looked a bit more into it. The easiest way to say is that, assuming you have all maxed level, a +3 staff buffs up your srs level by 4 levels from 24 to 28 and by doing so you gain around 47% more damage of your BASE physical average damage. While with one elemental focus and a level 24 SRS, you gain only around 49% more damage from roughly 85% of your BASE physical average damage (50%fire+35%hatred).

It is not that much, but with all the other source of % more and inscrease damage, it becomes a lot in the end.
do you plan on changing the chestpiece you use? i mean belly, i might save up and buy a 5/6 link one but im kinda scared. i dont wanna waste on it if you think there is a new better armor atm?
and another question, does spell damage and/or fire damage affect srs?
What level would you recommend start heading over to phase acrobatics?
"
erol1234p wrote:
do you plan on changing the chestpiece you use? i mean belly, i might save up and buy a 5/6 link one but im kinda scared. i dont wanna waste on it if you think there is a new better armor atm?

Belly is and will be my only pick.

"
erol1234p wrote:
and another question, does spell damage and/or fire damage affect srs?

no spell/fire dmg doesnt affect ur Srs, only thing that affect srs, is gems linked to it, and minion nodes from the tree basically.

"
dcomen9 wrote:
What level would you recommend start heading over to phase acrobatics?

well, just follow my 3x tree´s bro and ur set :)
how is the build doing in perandus so far? do you plan on updating the tree/gear/ur progress these days?
"
erol1234p wrote:
how is the build doing in perandus so far? do you plan on updating the tree/gear/ur progress these days?

Soon there will be some sort of update, not much have happpened yet.
Is there a reason you use the golems with CWDT and not just level them up to 20 and use it separately?

Would you suggest going hybrid Life/ES? And if so, how would you change the passive tree?

I have some hybrid gear lying around which I thought might be useful to boost survivability.

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info