Closed

"
FinYuna wrote:
IS this still viable on 3.0?
Tree Updated?
Any changes?

up

and since to craft one of those staff could be pretty expensive, at least for me.
How about a Femurs of Saints or Pledge of Hands?.

im not playing the new league. + i have not tested anything in standard. Goodluck
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Aug 9, 2017, 2:07:01 PM
I have put together my take on Srs for 3.0

it is in standard with standard gear.. i wont update the threadh at this point, but i have opened my characters

Look under the character Devilschoice
thanxs, very appreciated.
Thank you, but which bandit did u take? Alira?
"
_DarkMan_ wrote:
Thank you, but which bandit did u take? Alira?

i think i took skill point, im not sure, but it rly doesnt matter,

for pantheons i took the life regen while standing still, and the one with movement speed vs how many enemies is around
Thx for the fast answer. :D
Devilschoice, any thoughts on SRS this league with some of the new aura's or gear ?
I have used Avian's Might on a summoner and it's alright when it kicks in double damage.

Haven't found the spider aspect yet to try it out.

Always like your guides and pure SRS approach.

Thanks
Doug
"
Dougie222 wrote:
Devilschoice, any thoughts on SRS this league with some of the new aura's or gear ?
I have used Avian's Might on a summoner and it's alright when it kicks in double damage.

Haven't found the spider aspect yet to try it out.

Always like your guides and pure SRS approach.

Thanks
Doug

Sry for not updating anything here, irl comes first atm,

ehm my srs, if you go to my characters + Devilschoice that is my current playable version, not rly anything special when we talk new mechanics, but it works, i am doing uber elder farely easy, all i do, is swap out splash for ruthless(sometimes i use splash to full fight) and then i swap out boots for kaoms roots,( kinda mandatory for that fight)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info