Closed

Lets hope this is HC availible. I cant believe they havent made 2 different sections in the forums already btw.
"
Wyand1337 wrote:
Do you have something like a video against the shaper or guardians? I'd like to see your damage output compared to mine, as my build is almost finished.
The only thing I'm lacking is eye of chayula with +1 curses instead of minion damage, so I can add vulnerability instead of cast speed on my arc.

Your minion damage modifier is a lot higher than mine, while I'm cursing elemental weakness and hopefully soon vulnerability. So I'd really like to see yours in action. Your minions should have about 35% more damage from the modifier, while mine are supported by stronger debuffs. Survivability seems to be no issue for either of us.

edit: I could go for the additional 40% minion damage on the helmet, I even had that for a while, but I prefer the lab enchant. It's basically 18% multiplicative cast speed without increasing mana cost, which seems to be the better option against the shaper, since he kills my minions quite often and I'm usually below 50 minions against him, when he's active and casting.

I will follow up on this request as soon as i level , 53% into lvl 97..

Looked at your srs, looks very fine, thats allmost the way i would build a ci srs too, i prolly would take rearguard, as i am huge fan of the block and the way it would synergize with stone of lazhwar rumi and bone offering. id prolly take valerium the ring instead of Chayula but thats just minor changes. but all in all, looks good from my perspective, gj.

what is your full stats ?

"
FreddyBoy wrote:
Lets hope this is HC availible. I cant believe they havent made 2 different sections in the forums already btw.

it is def. hc viable, just think about the defense mechanism´s before you go hammer on the dps.
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Nov 8, 2016, 7:38:21 AM
"
devilschoice wrote:

I will follow up on this request as soon as i level , 53% into lvl 97..

Looked at your srs, looks very fine, thats allmost the way i would build a ci srs too, i prolly would take rearguard, as i am huge fan of the block and the way it would synergize with stone of lazhwar rumi and bone offering. id prolly take valerium the ring instead of Chayula but thats just minor changes. but all in all, looks good from my perspective, gj.

what is your full stats ?

My full stats are:

13131 ES,
4333 ES-recharge per sec,
341 ES-reg per sec, 866 with sulphur flask,
255% minion damage modifier,
10% minion life modifier,
5.52 casts per sec with just haste

I got my amulet yesterday, so I lost the 20% minion damage from the old one, but the damage went up as expected. I'm only using arc against bosses and some rare monsters, since the rest just melts anyway.
The helm enchant makes the 5.52 casts per sec an effective 6.51, since it can procc on both casts from spell echo.
Mana is enough to spam srs with flesh offering up. If I add the onslaught flask, the mana flask provides enough to still keep mana topped and if I use vaal haste, I need to use vaal clarity, if I want to keep spamming. But I need vaal clarity anyway to make zero-reg maps less annoying.

Right now I'm thinking about switching beacon of corruption for the remaining minion damage node, since going from 255% to 270% minion damage is almost a 6% increase. I'd lose the caustic clouds, but to be honest, they only ever do anything if i'm fighting the shaper or guardians since those are the only enemies, where the srs either die or expire with the boss still alive. I'm also not sure if the clouds can actually stack or not.

Anyway. I'm eager to see your build kill guardians or the shaper, as I have no idea how strong my curses are compared to your 420% minion damage.
Last edited by Wyand1337 on Nov 8, 2016, 8:40:14 AM
"
SlaserX wrote:
I am working on a SRS build now, and through everything I've looked at, there's one thing I can't quite find out:
Why does everyone push for a +3 staff? What is the actual numerical benefit from it? Why should I go for that instead of a Pledge of Hands, or any one handed weapon+shield.

Just saw this.

The answer of course depends on what you'd use as an alternative. As you seem to be looking at a pledge of hands, I assume you'd just use a level 4 empower setup and add an added fire damage support gem.

As sb else pointed out, this breaks down to (in case of max-level gems) level 24 srs against level 28 srs, which is a 52% increase in base damage, which is simply a 52% increase in overall damage, assuming you are using hatred and no anger (anger is flat damage and thus unaffected by the srs base damage).

Level 20 added fire damage support adds 44% physical damage as extra fire, which, just like hatred, scales off of the spirits base damage.

In other words: Your srs gets 100%(base) + 50.4%(gen-hatred) + 44%(added fire dmg) = 194.4% scaling with base damage, which is a 29.2% increase over not having added fire damage. This assumes you have none of the aura enhancing nodes in your passive tree. Each of those nodes you take increases the power of hatred without making added fire damage stronger, which shifts the results in favor of increasing you base-dmg (which means srs levels).

So without the aura nodes, the level 28 srs setup is (150.4% * 1.52)/194.4% = 1.175 or 17.5% stronger than the 24 srs setup with added fire damage. Adding aura effect nodes, buffs the level 28 setup more than the level 24 setup.

This is using information about how srs base-damage to fire damage conversion works and how hatred interacts with it. Details on what the exact base damage numbers for the current SRS patch are is irrelevant for this, as long as srs-levels still increase damage by 11% per level.

edit: fixed a minor typing error.
Last edited by Wyand1337 on Nov 8, 2016, 4:59:17 PM
I'm having trouble deciding between CI and health based SRS. I see that you do health, though there was a guy that posted and you said that you would do CI the way he did it. I'm curious as to why you chose health over CI, what are the benefits for this build?
"
killergut wrote:
I'm having trouble deciding between CI and health based SRS. I see that you do health, though there was a guy that posted and you said that you would do CI the way he did it. I'm curious as to why you chose health over CI, what are the benefits for this build?

i have allways played life based srs, i belive this is the best version for new leagues and also when you have invested enough time and currency into it.

but benefits in general i dont know, i belive both versions has insane potential.!!

P.s just added 5 videos, the 4 guardians + uber atziri, working towards a decend shaper kill video atm.
hehe nive vids......made the bosses look trivialized :)
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
"
hehe nive vids......made the bosses look trivialized :)

Thanks bro :)
-
Last edited by stumblebee on Oct 14, 2017, 10:39:59 AM
bandits?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info