Closed

"
devilschoice wrote:
"
Tihi1982 wrote:
"
SlaserX wrote:
I am working on a SRS build now, and through everything I've looked at, there's one thing I can't quite find out:
Why does everyone push for a +3 staff? What is the actual numerical benefit from it? Why should I go for that instead of a Pledge of Hands, or any one handed weapon+shield.

There is no reason, +3 staff is outdated build before poison support gem release. Pledge of hands, added chaos, void manipulation, poison support and 4auras (even defensive) is better than +3 staff with empower, hatred and anger. Mobs better mitigate ele dmg than chaos (average ele resist is 36% + ele mods from maps which aditionaly reduce srs fire/cold dmg output, for chaos is only 12% resist, thats a huge difference), chaos/poison with phys (except monster take less phys dmg mod on maps, armoured monsters etc) is much effective than any ele source of dmg.

This statement is wrong, pledge/poison dont overshine +3 phys/ele srs.

I beleive you on word, bc You said. :D
Do the calculations and compare.
who care for srs calculations, you dont add everything up in your calculation, ee etc.

i dont care for calculation, i care for experience, i made the pledge poison in standard with standard gear to compare speed. and the +3 phys 100% overshined the poison version, in everyway def/off.

end of discussion

p.s you guys can take and listen to a guy with 1 summoner level 95, or me a guy with 10+ summoners 2x 100, 1x 99, 3x 98 and rest 95+

"
Tihi1982 wrote:

''end of discussion'' :D
I said i beleive, bc You tried and You said that overshined without any proof, we beleive in You. :D

i dont need proof, my word is enough especially with my playtime played with srs.. now go away with your spam, make your own guide if u wanna promote your poison build.

And as you said earlier "it can be good" but now you say "it is the best" can you decide ?

i know you dont care who believe, but can you stop the spam, make your own guide if you wanna spam all you want, so what if this is public, that doesnt mean u can promote your own build, or spam. and from looking at your last post´s it is obv you are still learning, i respect that. but i do not respect your need to harras/spam here.
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Oct 22, 2016, 8:00:57 AM
"
devilschoice wrote:
who care for srs calculations, you dont add everything up in your calculation, ee etc.

i dont care for calculation, i care for experience, i made the pledge poison in standard with standard gear to compare speed. and the +3 phys 100% overshined the poison version, in everyway def/off.

end of discussion

''end of discussion''

:D

I said i beleive, bc You tried and You said that overshined without any proof, we beleive in You. :D

''p.s you guys can take and listen to a guy with 1 summoner level 95, or me a guy with 10+ summoners 2x 100, 1x 99, 3x 98 and rest 95+''

Dont worry, PoE is not my life and I dont care who will beleive or not. :)

''i dont need proof, my word is enough especially with my playtime played with srs.. now go away with your spam, make your own guide if u wanna promote your poison build.''

This is a public post and this is NOT your ownership so calm down man, dont loose nerves for one video game. :)
Good luck.
Last edited by Tihi1982 on Oct 22, 2016, 7:52:31 AM
Updated "Gear and links" and current stats

as i just rebuild the srs,

my life count is with only 4 of the jewels containing life
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Oct 23, 2016, 4:07:06 PM
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Oct 24, 2016, 5:45:37 PM
So my original assumption, that none of you have a clue is right.
I don't care about other gear, auras, etc. I just want to know... how much better is a +3 staff vs not having a +3 staff.
Right now, I still have no idea if running a +3, a Pledge, or a Necromantic Aegis setup would be better.
Does no one know how SRS damage is calculated?
"
SlaserX wrote:
I don't care about other gear, auras, etc. I just want to know... how much better is a +3 staff vs not having a +3 staff.
Right now, I still have no idea if running a +3, a Pledge, or a Necromantic Aegis setup would be better.

All srs calculators is outdated. ggg has allways been secret about srs calculations.

+3 wins in use for sure, after playin srs for 2+ years, i know this as a fact, and you will hear same answer from 90% of srs players who have min maxed srs builds.
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Oct 24, 2016, 2:57:55 PM
"
SlaserX wrote:

Every +1 lvl of srs gem will give 11% more damage to skulls, so +3 staff + empower will give
+2 lvl (from fire gems) +1 lvl (to gems) +1 lvl to empower (to gems)= +4 to srs skulls

+4 to srs skulls will give 1,11^4=1,52 (52% more damage). So with +3 staff skulls will deal ~50% more base damage and that will be applied to all sources (physical/fire/cold/lightning)....also depends on how much offensive auras you have and dmg type sources linked in staff(added fire/physical to lightning)which should be affected directly because +3 staff gives 50% more damage to base skull damage before conversion.
Last edited by Tihi1982 on Oct 31, 2016, 4:58:21 PM
Added, essence league version 2(+1 defense) gear and links, same tree as version 1
Do you have something like a video against the shaper or guardians? I'd like to see your damage output compared to mine, as my build is almost finished.
The only thing I'm lacking is eye of chayula with +1 curses instead of minion damage, so I can add vulnerability instead of cast speed on my arc.

Your minion damage modifier is a lot higher than mine, while I'm cursing elemental weakness and hopefully soon vulnerability. So I'd really like to see yours in action. Your minions should have about 35% more damage from the modifier, while mine are supported by stronger debuffs. Survivability seems to be no issue for either of us.

edit: I could go for the additional 40% minion damage on the helmet, I even had that for a while, but I prefer the lab enchant. It's basically 18% multiplicative cast speed without increasing mana cost, which seems to be the better option against the shaper, since he kills my minions quite often and I'm usually below 50 minions against him, when he's active and casting.
Last edited by Wyand1337 on Nov 7, 2016, 10:12:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info