Closed

2.3 still same passives ?
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
"
bodohspam wrote:
2.3 still same passives ?

yeah, i have changed a bit tho, took out haste and took in anger. for endgame purposes, but for leveling, and with lesser gear i would take haste + the mobility.

"
fishtheexile wrote:
Yo bro! Nice looking build you got here. I want to test it and do this as my first character again after 1 1/2 years i guess? Hahaha Just came back so, yeah. Can you post some levelling tree? Thanks!

Go for the skill effect duration cluster down at the scion as the very first, and fill in rest.

Last edited by DanishGrinder on Aug 28, 2016, 2:47:01 AM
"
"
NinjaxDomo wrote:
Why don't you run anger and also can you post like mini level trees for us to follow?

Anger grants xx fire dmg to spells. that means ur EE arc totem will have fire dmg too, = ur spirits overall firedmg outcome will be less. thats why we dont use anger. we lose alot of single target deeps.

if u look trough the pages, i am pretty sure u can find what u are looking for. i will update the guide at some point, but atm i dont feel motivated to do so. and i am currently also min maxing another srs setup, wich i tried after discussing mechanics with a supporter.

feel free to look under "Dafak" in my character section, that is the project i work on atm.

9000 life with belly + 400% minion dmg modifier, maxblock when needed(cwdt) and nearly 1000 base life regen, wich will be boosted with end cry, boot enchant, and in one lvl 0.2% pr end charge, so the life regen is outstanding.

I'm really interested to make the switch to the high life (Belly/Kaom) variant. Could you write a very short guide on it? Or is your Dafak character pretty much good to go? Thanks.

And what do you think about the Prophecy Unique - Grip of the Council which gives minions 20% of physical damage as cold damage.
Last edited by eugenez on Sep 9, 2016, 2:04:52 AM
looks great, I'd love to try it, but then.. I read the comments about how massively expensive it is. o O
Thanks Devilschoice for the amazing build. Respecced my SRS to Blood Magic staff and it's insane!

7.9k life. 910 hp/sec regen. Cast speed modifier +245%. highly recommend others to give it a try too!

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAHcA-4EBwSzBS0LYQxfDeIRLRQgFScWbxcvGFYaOBynHNwdvicvKPosnC5TM4c1kjpYPC1Bh0WdR35HhUiOSshMs1BHU1JTpVXGVdZZ81qRXz9hIWSjZOdlTWZUZp5oWGhlaHRo8mqsa9tuqm87cg9yqXTtdqx343gNeWh673vDfIN99YCkgseDX4PMg9uE2YTvidiKr4yxjr6PGpARkFWSwZRvmK2a4JuKogCofalurKqvbLXytz64k702vk_AGsEExPbGrs9-0B_Tb9P715bYvdpi2sHfsONq6hjr7uyD7IrvDu_r8B_z3fcy-Ov56PrS_go=?accountName=eugenez&characterName=EldayaTolen
Last edited by eugenez on Sep 10, 2016, 1:55:01 PM
Sry for being bad at updating the build guide, but im simply just to lazy...

Last edited by DanishGrinder on Sep 14, 2016, 6:42:50 PM
Hi, ive played srs before in lowlife version. Now decided to try life build.

Can u please help which version of the tree is better:

Armor builds:
Spoiler
1.https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAHcA-4EBwSzBS0LYQxfDeIRLRQgFScWbxcvGFYaOBynHNwdvicvKPosnC5TM4c1kjpYPC1Bh0WdR35HhUiOSshMs1BHU1JTpVXGVdZZ81qRXz9hIWSjZOdlTWZUZp5oWGhlaHRo8mqsa9tuqm87cg9yqXTtdqx343gNeWh673vDfIN99YCkgseDX4PMg9uE2YTvidiKr4yxjr6PGpARkFWSwZRvmK2a4JuKogCofalurKqvbLXytz64k702vk_AGsEExPbGrs9-0B_Tb9P715bYvdpi2sHfsONq6hjr7uyD7IrvDu_r8B_z3fcy-Ov56PrS_go=?accountName=eugenez&characterName=EldayaTolen

2.https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAN-wksGbikiOFSeOvr5PDeKMsREtfIMsnOvu7Iqa4KcIHNwy0WvbRZ2PRo8aRUdTUh0Um6HAZvrS99cEsxZvFy_MvKyYogDjaiSwqsQ6WPAfgKSFYFXGaPKvbAthxq48LYNfg8y3PkGH_gr56Ni9aHSCxzWS2mLT-x2-tfIYVqh9M4duqngNWpED7krIwBpqrIqvPyepbm87kBFfmHfjeWh7w1ltAdzBBM8yhNlfP0d-FCC9Nu8O7IPTj2SjYSGE79rBdO0FLUjn

Or your version with evasion?

Why didnt u try Queen of the forest instead Belly?

upd.

just made my tree version for 92 lvl armour/hp based srs with 10 jewels
what do u think about it?
⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞ ☼ EVIL ☼ ⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞
Clan ‡Evil‡ (Discord) https://discord.gg/faVmKsP
Last edited by Lazer_Death on Sep 15, 2016, 4:16:40 AM
For you what is the best staff you could have? A rare with cast speed and minion damage? A specific unique?
Guide updated with CURRENT GEAR LINKS AND TREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Video´s will be posted as soon as i take my time,

"
Cycah wrote:
For you what is the best staff you could have? A rare with cast speed and minion damage? A specific unique?

+3 staff/bow bis - pledge can be used, so can any +1 gem armors if you wanna go dagger/shield for whirling
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Oct 3, 2016, 7:54:41 AM
"
Guide updated with CURRENT GEAR LINKS AND TREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Video´s will be posted as soon as i take my time,

"
Cycah wrote:

+3 staff/bow bis - pledge can be used, so can any +1 gem armors if you wanna go dagger/shield for whirling

Hi, just saw the new build! Key difference from your prior beta Kaom's build (my item links and passive tree above) is that
(i) lost anger and vitality for haste - dont we already have sufficient cast speed to max 50 skulls easily? I'm at 6.9 cast per second now (unbuffed); 8.6 cast per second (with offering). This seems to be a dps loss as anger is a strong dmg boost?
(ii) path to minion instability - biggest issue for me is when bosses pop the SRS with aoe attacks. will it be helpful then? not sure how significant damage is for minion instability as there isnt much values released by GGG

TBH, I really liked the old tree you had and the extra life from Kaoms. I;m at 7.8k life too and 900 hp regen. So wanted to check with you on the rationale for these changes. I have Offering, Spell totem (arc) and Vaal haste on main toolbar and Desecrate/Flame Dash on swap. Works fine for me.

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info