Closed

Can you explain Generosity + Hatred ? The way i see it, it buffs srs with extra cold damage.

Is it really that big off a buff? Is it necessary? Can i switch them out with a movement skill?

Definitely gonna play this in the Prophecy league, nice guide ^^
Hi,

Can I ask How u always get 2+1 staff (underestand std is easy, but u have it in Perandus too)
Its just luck, u bought it ....
Or is some easy crafting metod like exist for bows, where for 3-4 EX u get +3 bow for 100%

Tyvm for answer and thx for guide

Edit: If u have some crafting metod or just advice ... can u put it to your guide pls?
Last edited by Hydros80 on Jun 1, 2016, 2:39:20 AM
"
Hydros80 wrote:
Hi,

Can I ask How u always get 2+1 staff (underestand std is easy, but u have it in Perandus too)
Its just luck, u bought it ....
Or is some easy crafting metod like exist for bows, where for 3-4 EX u get +3 bow for 100%

Tyvm for answer and thx for guide

Edit: If u have some crafting metod or just advice ... can u put it to your guide pls?

i believe there is several posts outthere in here and reddit that explain how u can do this.

but let me try help u a bit..

First step :

take your clean staff, craft any suffix on it from masters ( intelligence dex or w.e ) and regal, u will have to repeat this process untill u hit +2 fire gem on the regal

so u end up with a rare staff with +2 fire gem and a crafted suffix, by doing this u can master scour of the suffix and have a clean 1 modded +2 fire gem staff,

now that was the hard part, all u have to do now is :

multimod + mana + cata and vagan lvl 8 mod, ( no attack mod// no cast mod )

then you just exalted the item and there is a 100% chance of getting the +1 to all gems

then u master scour of the crafted mods, and u have clean +3 staff.

the staff that is the perandus section, i bought as is and 6 linked it my self.

"
MiniMieen wrote:
Can you explain Generosity + Hatred ? The way i see it, it buffs srs with extra cold damage.

Is it really that big off a buff? Is it necessary? Can i switch them out with a movement skill?

Definitely gonna play this in the Prophecy league, nice guide ^^

Hatred is the biggest aura dps increase u can add, and cuz u dont make dmg urself, we buff it with generosity, wich is a huge dps upg. better than anything else (wrath/anger)

Last edited by DanishGrinder on Jun 2, 2016, 6:47:23 AM
Isnt molten shell bad because it triggers EE? Im nub btw so dunno. And nice guide btw loving the build so far.
Last edited by Proteusius on Jun 8, 2016, 8:18:41 AM
What are your thoughts on the Ascendancy points from Uber Lab?

Do we get the two minion damage nodes or go for Beacon of Corruption? Or do we run zombies and spec Flesh Binder?

Thanks.
How will you tweak the build if you were to replace the staff with a pledge of hands. I just got myself a 5link Poh and wondering how do you build srs with it.
"
Proteusius wrote:
Isnt molten shell bad because it triggers EE? Im nub btw so dunno. And nice guide btw loving the build so far.

You are right it triggers ee, but we need mitigation. and to defend the pick, the area isnt that great, and most of the times u try not to facetank or come close to stuff u know

"
eugenez wrote:
What are your thoughts on the Ascendancy points from Uber Lab?

Do we get the two minion damage nodes or go for Beacon of Corruption? Or do we run zombies and spec Flesh Binder?

Thanks.

i would take the 2x minion dmg nodes

"
Satsuki09 wrote:
How will you tweak the build if you were to replace the staff with a pledge of hands. I just got myself a 5link Poh and wondering how do you build srs with it.

Same way you are just weaker even tho u have "7th" link
Im going dual totems with this build. I think thats better, just for 4 more nodes.

Anyway, what do you think about victario's influence for max Auras
or Victarios charity for your spirits to get frenzy charges
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Jun 29, 2016, 10:37:17 PM
"
unlucky_child wrote:
Im going dual totems with this build. I think thats better, just for 4 more nodes.

Anyway, what do you think about victario's influence for max Auras
or Victarios charity for your spirits to get frenzy charges

no to victario's influence, it is rly not good compared to what u lose. but u play with totems, idk, i would not do it. i am atm playing on a blod magic srs, with no aura effectiveness(check dafak under characters when i update this build guide, that will be the build i add sitting on 8600 life 404 min dmg modifier), and my summoner doesnt need the extra dmg, not even for uber atziri etc.

about the shield, first of all, we wont go away from the +3 staff, so a shield is a no go.. but again u play with totems, a style i wouldnt surgest. first u have the totem placement, then the totem has to start cast, doesnt seem to profitable in my eyes.

+3 staff selfcast with belly. thats the way to go bro
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Jun 29, 2016, 11:33:53 PM
Why don't you run anger and also can you post like mini level trees for us to follow?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info