Closed

Dafak u Danish scamma, gibe some freebie srs jews in Std for a long time pk friend. I wanna try ur build, got belly and shit =p nice to know ur still addicted to this skill

*Btw, is that fucked up AI still making skulls AFK like retardeds when we most need them?
Last edited by Ttanik on Apr 8, 2016, 11:22:02 AM
"
I like to sleep with my teddy bear

Dafak u Danish scamma, gibe some freebie srs jews in Std for a long time pk friend. I wanna try ur build, got belly and shit =p nice to know ur still addicted to this skill

*Btw, is that fucked up AI still making skulls AFK like retards when we need them most ? And i still need jews but i got 320 damage multi on minions =D opie shit. Only my hp sucks a lot. 4.6hp WITH belly roll 40%

Bro, u dont even check your own thread? =p
Last edited by Ttanik on Apr 9, 2016, 5:56:59 PM
"
Ttanik wrote:
"
I like to sleep with my teddy bear

*Btw, is that fucked up AI still making skulls AFK like retards when we need them most ? And i still need jews but i got 320 damage multi on minions =D opie shit. Only my hp sucks a lot. 4.6hp WITH belly roll 40%

Bro, u dont even check your own thread? =p

Sry, been playing around with a phys spectral throw build. i kinda did what i wanted with srs in perandus, so i discarded it and tried something new. that means i havent been thinking on this thread..

the Ai is still retarded at times, but mostly u dont feel it
Any reason why we are not replacing AA for Anger to get more dps? Is it because that they will require us to get more reduced mana reserved on tree and we dont need the additional dps?

Thanks.
"
eugenez wrote:
Any reason why we are not replacing AA for Anger to get more dps? Is it because that they will require us to get more reduced mana reserved on tree and we dont need the additional dps?

Thanks.

well 2 easy reasons.

1 : you have dps enuff, you dont need anger
2 : you are eva/acro based, low armour = AA helps mitagate the incomming dmg. cuz u will take hits from time to time. and those hits can be pretty high when you have less than 35% phys dmg reduction when i am fully buffed that is, 5% from base armour + 4 from golen + 12 from rumi and 12 from end charges
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Apr 15, 2016, 12:12:46 PM
"
"
eugenez wrote:

Thanks.

well 2 easy reasons.

1 : you have dps enuff, you dont need anger
2 : you are eva/acro based, low armour = AA helps mitagate the incomming dmg. cuz u will take hits from time to time. and those hits can be pretty high when you have less than 35% phys dmg reduction when i am fully buffed that is, 5% from base armour + 4 from golen + 12 from rumi and 12 from end charges

Thanks for the response. Gz on 40/40!!!
hi can u make a quick levelling guide with which germs to use at which level, would be great please
"
demonkiller12 wrote:
hi can u make a quick levelling guide with which germs to use at which level, would be great please

I am to lazy atm, and im pretty sure i have had conversations in here about that, + im pretty sure i posted a "start tree" in one of my reply´s.
Is a 5-link viable?
"
Satsuki09 wrote:
Is a 5-link viable?

Yes, but not for uber

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info