Closed

I'm currently using: SRS >> Minion Damage >> Melee Physical Damage >> Spell Echo >> Added Fire Damage >> Melee Splash / multistrike

For Single bosses I swap Melee Splash for Multistrike (just the harder ones, no need for many of them).

I believe Culling Strike is also acceptable and perhaps even preferred? over Added fire. Not 100%. I'm using Added fire b/c I didn't want to chrome my staff.

I'm currently using a +2
I was wondering why you don't take Death Attunement, +8% minion attack speed not worth it or is there something I'm missing

Really good service, crafted my +3 staff nice and ez.
Hi again. I use atm SRS -> Culling strike -> Melee Physical Damage -> Minion Damage -> Spell Echo -> Melee Splash ofc for boss Splash out and put Multistrike. And here is my question what is better Culling Strike or Add fire damage? (ty)

Again sorry for my English.
I think culling is better cuz 10% work on boss.
Updated tree and gear,

got +3 staff
lvl 4 empower
lvl 21 srs
added AA
and spec´d into my standard tree.

sitting on 4400 life, and i am more than ready to attempt uber for the second time, now with the dmg i know for sure can do it with ease.

was a bit unlucky with my lvl 3 enlighten corruption, it went to lvl 2, so im only 105 free mana, wich is not a big issue even tho a lil extra free mana would smoothen up things.

just need to farm a bit so i can buy a set or farm one.

/// Madcow1120 ///

I reported your post, and i hope a admin will remove your post, this is a buildguide, used to discuss and ask questions, leave your trades to trade forum.
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Mar 29, 2016, 3:47:37 PM
"

i would allmost claim, my std spec as it is right now, with all buffs up, has the same dps output as before they nerfed srs first time, ( the 30% effectiveness nerf )

That's actually the 3rd nerf to SRS. :P
from wiki

"

Summon Raging Spirit's duration has been increased from 3.5 seconds to 5 seconds. The mana cost has been reduced from 6 to 5 at level one and reduced from 15 to 12 at level 20. The cast speed has been reduced to 500ms from 800ms. The damage dealt by Raging Spirits has been substantially reworked and is lower at high levels. Raging Spirits are now more likely to target enemies who are attacked by fewer Raging Spirits, except when enemies are close to the caster.
70% damage effectiveness -> 30% less added damage
Raging Spirits have had their damage reduced at higher levels. There's no change at gem level 9, scaling to 8% less damage at level 20 of the gem.
The damage done by the summoned Raging Spirits has been reduced at higher levels, up to a 20% reduction in damage at level 20.
The damage has been increased at higher levels up to 66% more damage at gem level 20.
Summon Raging Spirit has been added to the game.

Also I think if I were going pure life I would go for something like this tree. Wear kaoms and a blood magic staff. Generosity - Hatred - Enlighten | Haste in helm. Flesh off - Dura - Vhaste | flame dash in Gloves. Spell totem - arc - raise zombie - raise skeleton or cwdt-ic two unsets for a curse and enduring cry. There are cheaper and easier builds to do uber with these days, so I wouldn't worry about uber viability any more. And dodge seems meh. I'd rather get a 18% block staff + 30% rumi x 1.3 flask effect = 57% or 70% with a 40% rumi. Then get a reduced flask charges used belt + the two points for arcane chemistry to get 3 uses out of rumi/taste of hate/quicksilver and 4 uses out of boosted life flasks.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"

i would allmost claim, my std spec as it is right now, with all buffs up, has the same dps output as before they nerfed srs first time, ( the 30% effectiveness nerf )

That's actually the 3rd nerf to SRS. :P
from wiki

"

Summon Raging Spirit's duration has been increased from 3.5 seconds to 5 seconds. The mana cost has been reduced from 6 to 5 at level one and reduced from 15 to 12 at level 20. The cast speed has been reduced to 500ms from 800ms. The damage dealt by Raging Spirits has been substantially reworked and is lower at high levels. Raging Spirits are now more likely to target enemies who are attacked by fewer Raging Spirits, except when enemies are close to the caster.
70% damage effectiveness -> 30% less added damage
Raging Spirits have had their damage reduced at higher levels. There's no change at gem level 9, scaling to 8% less damage at level 20 of the gem.
The damage done by the summoned Raging Spirits has been reduced at higher levels, up to a 20% reduction in damage at level 20.
The damage has been increased at higher levels up to 66% more damage at gem level 20.
Summon Raging Spirit has been added to the game.

Also I think if I were going pure life I would go for something like this tree. Wear kaoms and a blood magic staff. Generosity - Hatred - Enlighten | Haste in helm. Flesh off - Dura - Vhaste | flame dash in Gloves. Spell totem - arc - raise zombie - raise skeleton or cwdt-ic two unsets for a curse and enduring cry. There are cheaper and easier builds to do uber with these days, so I wouldn't worry about uber viability any more. And dodge seems meh. I'd rather get a 18% block staff + 30% rumi x 1.3 flask effect = 57% or 70% with a 40% rumi. Then get a reduced flask charges used belt + the two points for arcane chemistry to get 3 uses out of rumi/taste of hate/quicksilver and 4 uses out of boosted life flasks.

Kaoms + blood magic is just a basic srs fail. no doubt about it. could be ok with a legacy one, cuz belly grants allmost same amount life as nonlegacy, and u gain links and resist too.

belly is best in slot.
bloodmagic is worst way, cuz it doesnt demand a butload of mana regen to sustain spell echo spirits.

block thingy, maybe if u build around bone offering, else ur fucked especially when we talk spell block. acro + vaal grace tops block. as u can still use fleshoffering.

When u have so good ideas. i would love that u tried ur idea, showed some videos of ur achievements with ur kaoms blodmagic fail. i doubt u have played srs since 1.3 and srs uber runs aint the same anymore. thats why there was only 1 srs uber viable build in full 2.1 people gave up after they changed AI. so doing uber with srs since 2.1 is great achievement.

Last thing : hybrid and energy shield based srs is also fail. only pure life works like a dream.
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Mar 31, 2016, 5:08:02 PM
"

Kaoms + blood magic is just a basic srs fail. no doubt about it. could be ok with a legacy one, cuz belly grants allmost same amount life as nonlegacy, and u gain links and resist too.

belly is best in slot.
bloodmagic is worst way, cuz it doesnt demand a butload of mana regen to sustain spell echo spirits.

Not when you have 205% from tree + jewels. 8% regen from 7.5k base HP is 600k HP/sec. Easy sustain. And no problem in less/noregen maps since you will always carry 2-3 life pots. Or vaal clarity like anyone else.

"

block thingy, maybe if u build around bone offering, else ur fucked especially when we talk spell block. acro + vaal grace tops block. as u can still use fleshoffering.

How often do you have vaal grace up? I'd rather use rumi + vaal haste instead of vaal grace. If you desire spell block you can use a lazhwar and one reckless defense jewel to get 73% * 0.7 + 20%*1.3 = 75 spell block. The reckless defense jewel will also put you at 73 block with a 39% rumi or 74 block with a 40% rumi. Also with a higher HP pool (kaoms), spells simply aren't as scary.

"

Last thing : hybrid and energy shield based srs is also fail. only pure life works like a dream.

Thanks for the tip, I realized that back in 2014, lol. Hybrid is just a good budget option. Look at how insane your gear is (especially the jewels), and you still complain about dying to volatiles and probably bearers. Hybrids don't have that problem with 1ex spent in total. Neither do kaom builds, and they can use pots. ;)
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
dat doesnt make kaoms better. belly still best in slot, even with ur regen and lil extra life.
ur tree lacks damage bigtime. gl with hardest content.

grace is up all the time. 1 cast = 15-16 sec. more viable and less casting that rumis.
Srs dodge still better than Block.

thanks, i think my collection of srs gear and jewels is awesome too, but this is on standard, i do the same with 4.8 hp pool in perandus facetanking bearers dodging double uber flameblasts and doing twinned tier 15´s and core malachai(ruff fight tho). and from time to time, hard minus res extra mob dmg maps i die to volatile, dont come and say ur kaoms shiat never die. dat would be a pure lie.

but again, make ur own build guide with high end content videos. this is a place to discuss MY BUILD, not a place for u to grant your version of a different build. simple as that. i have proven that my build can do what ever i want, you just talk.

so thanks for your time. we are done.
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Mar 31, 2016, 7:49:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info