Q&A with the Developers!

Hi.
Will this game be hard again, like in the old times?
IGN: Gonorreitor
What do you personally think about top players reaching level 100 after ~13 days or achieving 32/32 challenges after ~18 days in a new league?

Are there any plans or ideas to prevent a three months league from 'dying' after maybe 1.5 months?
Last edited by ToxDwarf on Dec 28, 2015, 7:30:30 PM
What are some QOL things that are planned that we can look forward to.
Zombie it was defiantly a zombie....
You have Nerferd srs TOOOOOOOOO much. Can't even kill Voll in wasteland any more. Plz FIXXX
Regarding Ascendancy, how hard will the merciless labyrinth be ?

I'm a huge fan of the Binding of Isaac and what I love in this game is that even if the game is pretty difficult, beeing lucky and managing the power up well can turn you into a God who one shot everything. At the opposite a bad decision can totally screw your run.

I understand that the Labyrinth will change once a day and not every start but I hope it wont be incredibly simple with a lvl90+ fully geared character.

On another topic, are you guys planning to do something about the actual and futur state of pvp ? Ascendancy will bring so,e incredible buffs to our characters and the community are worried it will turn into a one shot fest again and make some spec less interesting (CI would be crit 100% of the time by assassins sub classe for example) and some way too strong (Crit templar ignoring resistances).

We understand that it's not a primary focus of the game anymore, but the pvp community really love this part of the game and would love to have a few fix and balances changes (like all the new 2.1 skills didn't get a proper pvp damage value and are incredibly strong).

Thanks for reading, love you guys.
Hope my questions will make it!

1)

What is the timeout when the connection is lost (client side)?
It's NOT GGG fault if connection is lost client side but I would like to know when the character is no longer considered connected, as of now the timeout seems too long in my opinion.

2)

Will there be more incentive to play permanent leagues? As of now playing permanent leagues seems quite pointless.

3)

MTX for traps? Tripods are ugly!!!

We want to give you money GGG!

4)

What was the motivation for changing the dialogues of the Scion?
The new Brutus kill line sounds very cheesy. Same goes for most new dialogues.

The old Marauder dialogue for killing Alira was reintroduced (very good thing!), can we expect some similar improvement?
Last edited by Phraact on Dec 28, 2015, 7:30:08 PM
Why are you allowing proxy-botting when the ToS disallows botting in the game environment.

I am obviously pointing at automated search programs and indexers that substitute the human "search query", which automatically puts every non-bot user at a disadvantage, not even going to talk about the hardware and non-game related "skills" involved.

I don't really expect an answer to this question, but i guess it can't hurt to ask.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Recently came back to PoE after a long hiatus. So far really enjoying it!

Are there any plans to build more in-game tools to assist with trading? The active party list is currently filled with trade requests because its all we have.
Do GGG staff, when playing PoE in their own time, ever get frustrated at certain frustrating in game mechanics? :>
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
Last edited by Kenzorz on Dec 28, 2015, 7:31:01 PM
Ive been asking since 2013. Please, will you ever add a Penguin MTX pet?? (Like the Southern rockhopper penguin, with a reverse mohawk going on.)http://cdn1.arkive.org/media/57/574CA44D-F885-442B-9F98-EE3DB7710E93/Presentation.Large/Southern-rockhopper-penguin-adult-in-aggresive-display.jpg

Also do you have any future plans to open a merchandise shop on the site? I would love to buy artwork prints or originals. Even posters would be amazing. I know you can get random artwork from the $220+ supporter packs but the cost is to high for myself.
what would penguins do?
[quote="Gereggy"]I got stuck in a wall, and it was glorious. :D[/quote]
[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.[/quote]
Last edited by Gunslingerx64 on Dec 28, 2015, 7:35:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info