Q&A with the Developers!

Do you guys have any plans of shortening act 4? like removing some kaom's areas, belly of the beast and scaling the bosses to be on the same difficulty as the bosses from previous acts? Because right now act 4 is painfully grindy and rippy compare to previous acts.
Are you considering any kind of automated currency pickup or do you like that we always have to evaluate if it's worth picking something up based on the time it takes? I personally wouldn't mind getting a few extra fusings from accumulating lots of portal scrolls.
Hello , i have a question , im a casual player yet for PoE and i wonder if u can add combat text and maybe a sistem that can help understand better how some stats work when i equip a new item to simply says + and - were and what , it will help a lot of newbies understand the game better until they go more 'hardcore" on the game , im asking couse i have a hard time comparing 2 x 1hands weapons wich is best , i simply put the one that gives the more " dps " but i dont find that a good solution , another way im asking is will make our life easy and the combat text will be nice if we can custom as we please as item filter , that will give us a way to have our own "impact" to the gameplay
Last edited by AlaMiku on Jan 12, 2016, 7:01:05 PM
As a standard (permanent) league semi-casual player (sometimes i play every day, sometimes once per month) i would like to try exotic builds with legacy items but they are too expensive for players like me, for example if i put all my efforts and focus an entire day of my life to farm i would probably get an exalted orb, but some legacy items are being sold for 50+ of those orbs, even 200+ and at the rate i can play this game it would take me years to get such item which takes away all the fun sometimes, i beleive this is the same reason why you increased the drop rate of some unique items like shavs and mjolners, said this, the question would be: would be possible to bring back legacy items just for standard league? or do something to make some of them available to the casual player?(only in permanent league of course) like some sort of divination card that brings you an item from the old times?
Last edited by shatojin on Jan 12, 2016, 7:33:07 PM
Just some random question about passive skill tree..

1. Why thick skin node cannot be accessed through outer road path? (from dex node before graceful assault and fatal blade cluster)
while the opposite corner are able to reach from outer path, like written in blood, purity of flesh, and bloodless cluster.

2. Why heart and soul cluster connected to be int node at the right side of witch stat path starting area instead of connected to int node between wand slinger and arcane vision int node?

If player want to access this node from right side (shadow/scion side), there are no benefit taking this 10 int node as player much better taking deep wisdom to enter the cluster.
and if they want to access from arcane vision area, they need to waste another stat to enter cluster.
In case you're still reading:

I'd like to see what I would think would be a very simple change. The Client.txt log file currently has no distinction between whisper you send and those you receive. Could some sort of indication of the direction of the message be added? Thanks!
If u still reading this, here is a couple of minor things that improve Poe experience

1. Removing Cruel
- I think many players have asked this long ago. When we can expect a the removal of cruel difficulty, so we dont have to do the main content 3 times. A bigger normal & merc difficulty is much better to play. Also removing cruel yield 8 skill points from cruel quests that needed to put somewhere. This 8 skill points are just enough to give player as a reward for beating that 4 final bosses in those 2 remaining difficulty.

2. In Game chat Improvement
- When we can expect be able to join multiple channels in a different chat tabs?
- Can we have ability to send offline whisper to players
- Please add timestamps in the chat msg.

3. Show Gateway in team windows
- Right now we can see where the player is playing in the public team, but we do not know which gateway they are playing. Can u add a small indicator for example Tropical Island (LON), indicating it is a London Gateway tropical Island.
Are there any plans to release Power and Endurance charge versions of Blood Rage?

Any plans to sway players to take less popular nodes like Conduit, Avatar of Fire and Unstable Minions? Same can be said of Skill gems. (Elemental Hit. Flame Surge, Conversion Trap)

Any plans to change Animate Weapon? Perhaps allowing Bow and Wand minions?

I see Earthquake is planned for Ascendancy, and recently we have lore about Druids, therefore can we expect to see more Nature related skills? Perhaps even 'Holy' since it too is a side of thaumaturgy.

Is ES reservation ever going to be a thing?

Are there any Plans to have a Bestiary of sorts where you can read about the Monsters you have killed (both lore and Gameplay)?
For future seasons, or at least just one season as an experiment, will you consider a fixed number of stash tabs for everyone, regardless of how many tabs that player has acquired, so that everyone plays on equal foot? If not, would you consider raising the number of the default stash tabs for free to play accounts at some point?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info