Q&A with the Developers!

why poe.trade died? please help... 502 bad gateway
Will you run another screenshot competition? The last one went really well, but that was well over a year ago. Act 4 added so many beautiful new areas and creatures; it'd be a shame not to show them off. I think you should do one after every major content patch.
Hi, I was wondering if you can give more detail on the Devourer fire ball skill. I did some testing with increased AoE, faster casting gem, and faster attacks and some don't seem to effect the fire ball itself, but does effect their move speed and cleave. (Specters of course, as summons)
Hi GGG !!!
I believe this game is already awesome but also I think it has even greater potential and can be made even more cooler :D

Is there ever going to be added a new character item slot, like a cape which gives stats ? And by the way have you guys ever thought that there is too few stat points for a such big skill tree ?, I'm saying this because you cant really get also DMG nods but also Resistances and Fife nods. And i think there should be an suffix, preffix or something that can block spell dmg from mobs. About pvp can players in the future have a map where they can pvp for goals ? Like normal PVP map with more stuffs not just Arena or Duel :D.

P.S I never played or saw such great game with such big potential...looking forward unpatiently to see what this game is going to bring in the near futurem.

In the End I say Good Grandious Game ^_^. GGG !
The Count
"
Archwild wrote:

How much damage does Pitch Darkness burning ground do?

Agreed, we need more info on the Pitch Darkness mechanic, since other sources of burning ground have inconsistent damage mechanics, it is hard to figure out exactly what is going on.

Does the burning ground stack with the ignite that caused it?
What is the burning ground damage based off of? The ignite that caused it? Or is it a set amount?
Do passives affect the burning ground? Damage, AOE, duration?
Will Pvp Seasons start again?

Will there be level 100 End game content?

With the recent unique drop rates increased, does GGG plan to reveal it's exalt recipe? ( to cancel out the inflation in game?)

Will Eternals return?
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
i saw in Ascendancy that new unique Iron commander deathbow now help us can have 4 totem with siega ballista. will us can have something like that can have 4 flame totem?

http://www.pathofexile.com/ascendancy
Are you planning to do something about some ofissues with spectres ? (AI of less popular mobs, resummoning and monster level scaling)

Also since the necromancer ascendancy class is getting minion on death triggers, are there any plans for some sort of 'detonate minion' mechanic/skill like detonate mines which would work with Minon Instabiliy + the Necromancer chaos nodes and scale with minion life and minion damage ?
Do you have any plans in the future to spend more time assessing why a skill is popular instead of just nerfing everything that is popular because its popular and for no other reason?

From a players point of view it can be very frustrating to have put a non trivial amount of time into gearing for a certain build/skill only to be told you cant play that way any more because the skill/build is too much fun to play. Ill use split arrow as an example which was in no way over powered but popular because it was simple to play simple to gear and a lot of fun.
"Blue warrior shot the food"
Last edited by maxor on Jan 5, 2016, 3:00:17 PM
Load times can be a bit frustrating, but maybe I'd be more tolerant if I knew exactly what was being loaded. What does the game load when it first starts? What is loaded when entering a new instance? What is loaded dynamically within an instance?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info