Q&A with the Developers!

Seeing how the latest patches introduced,fixed and reintroduced significant performance issues both client,and server-side for a boat load of people,is there any plants to optimize the game in any way in near future?
No rest for the wicked.
Hello,

Can we please get a fix on wrong Dual Wield tooltip DPS?

My Reave still thinks i'm attacking with a Sceptre.
At this moment getting 125 tier 1 talismans (at least) is a huge amount to get to Rigwald's Lair. Additionally, getting rare talisman from him is not that easy also. Are you planning some changes related to amount of talismans needed to open a portal to Rigwald or with rarity of talismans (f.e. flat 5% to get rare even if a player put 5 white/blue talismans)?

Did u think about adding a pet as a challange league reward?
Are there any plans to add an option to toggle weather effects off? Rainy areas and Vaal side areas have a big impact on performance.
I would like to know why SRS AI was changed, and despite constant complaints across the forum, not to mention popular streamers despising it, why has it not been reverted? Was it a 2nd nerf, cause it sure comes off that way, it's so terrible the word terrible can't even properly describe it's failure as an AI. They didn't need a AI rework, zombies sure...would of loved to see them be reworked so they don't pause every now and then like they are dazed and confused, but srs...seriously?! o_0
What are the plans to fix the MTX pages?
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Are the current revealed ascendancy classes going to be nerfed to match the current tree? Or are you guys planning to "re-balance" the whole passive tree?

Is there any chance in a league where one could get enough passive points to get 3/4's of the tree? xD
Last edited by Tha_Know_How on Dec 28, 2015, 7:52:16 PM
You know what really make a country bad for business? A never predictable set of market rules.
That is not the case of PoE, neither it is a country nor it is very unpredictable. =P
But I'm quite afraid of some too big changes, like we had on awakening (like changing the cast mechanism of end. cry, that broken my self charging marauder discharge... Not that big of a deal, anyway. XD).
Which side is GGG more likely to change, aside with the introduction of new ascendancy perk system, to maintain balance: Improve game difficult overall or nerf older toys (skills, passive tree, set of droppable uniques, base stats etc)?

Love your work, guys! Keep awesome!
Are ascendancy classes going to be balanced in pair with PvP ? Some perks are marginaly too strong and would need balancement in order to keep things competitive.
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
What is the base physical damage before fire conversion of Summon Raging Spirits for every level of the gem?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info