Q&A with the Developers!

Can you share any information regarding the progress (or lack thereof) regarding an enhanced Trading system?
Are we going to see some guild improvements before/with the Ascendancy launch?

Thanks for all the hard work!
1) Firstly, I must say I'm enjoying Talisman a lot more than any previous 1-2 month league. Please include the talisman content in the base game after the league ends, and please don't cut down the talisman spawn rate much below the current amount! It's great content and makes things a lot more interesting. I enjoy strongboxes, but talismans are much cooler, especially for the hoarders amongst us.

2) It's a pity the Scion only gets one class. I guess it's quite general, giving general damage/speed bonuses etc instead of bonuses for a single weapon etc? As a result, will it be less powerful, but still good overall?

3) The class idea seems quite neat, but there must be a concern that certain builds will no longer work well enough with certain characters. This may be when a player chooses ranger instead of duellist. What was the process used when trying to make sure people won't regret playing a spellcasting templar instead of a spellcasting witch?

4) How much harder will the existing content by made because of the new character boosts that will arrive? It's a hard enough game without ramping up the difficulty :)

Great game guys, great improvements are constantly coming out, I love it.
Would you be willing to add an "identify my inventory" button to masters, or, is there a reason it's not in the game in some form? I feel like picking up wisdom scrolls and identifying items sort of needlessly takes away from the amount of time I spend actually playing the game, at least at higher levels.

Given how integral third party programs and websites have become to enjoying the endgame with respect to trading, do you feel any compulsion to integrate the functionality of acquisition or poe.trade into the game client, or are you happy with how things are?
Last edited by Vedgy on Dec 28, 2015, 7:59:11 PM
GGG has a really talented community, has GGG ever considered collaborating with the community for projects related to the game? Something like an infographic would be neat and with help from the community shouldn't waste precious resources that the company needs to develop Ascendancy on time.

Also not a question but I'd really like an infographic on PoE when ascendancy comes out!
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
I've posted a couple times about this topic, but never managed to get an acknowledgement from GGG or anyone else about it:

May we please receive an official comment on whether or not the Flame Totem numbers are incorrect? At a high level, the numbers that currently exist in the game outright contradict the numbers provided to us as the 'expected' numbers from the 2.1.0 patch notes. I am concerned over the fact that there exists an inconsistency between what was stated and what was delivered.

I've posted details and calculations about it here and here with another person asking the same thing here.
I have two questions I'd like to ask.

One, will there be further tweaks and such to pvp, specifically high level duels? Maybe a new seasons or visits to Sarn Arena in Merciless to see what works and what works too well?

Second question in regard to art direction, why did you go the direction you did with the design of Highgate, why make it look more Chinese than Roman the way Sarn was?
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Hi u guys can make a passive/skill that turn my character in a werewolf ? if u guys can why dont make ?

do it
Hello GGG!

I'm Lacco, I have a degree in digital games by the university Feevale, in Brazil.
I would love to know how or what is needed to a professional enter in company like the GGG.

In my case, I ask in particular for programming or even to player support.

Huge love from Brazil ♥
Do you think it would be feasible in the near future to have a "QoL patch" focused on meta-game features such as social integration, rather than mini-expansions?

Unpolished areas of the meta-game seems to have a hand in putting people off playing Path of Exile, which is a real shame as the actual game play is unique and captivating.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info