[3.0] THEORY Ele Blade Flurry. 6-13 mil VS Shaper, 6667 life

"
RxNyQuil wrote:
Playing this as my first character ever, and on Breach League. Thanks very much, this build has taken me to T14 maps so far and I'm not having too much trouble.

Hey mate

Glad it's working for you!
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
"
hmcg020 wrote:
I got some new gear I need to craft!

I chaos spammed, then lucky yolo exalted the hybrid ES.

I found this in a t15 map!

It's a pain in the arse it's 3 ex just to try a single suffix roll.

Holy crap that's nuts! What do you estimate your ES will be once you've polished the pieces to your liking? I wish I had the money to buy your old chest, hahah. :PPP

Congrats!!!
/popcorn always, because people
"
deadamaranth wrote:
"
hmcg020 wrote:
I got some new gear I need to craft!

I chaos spammed, then lucky yolo exalted the hybrid ES.

I found this in a t15 map!

It's a pain in the arse it's 3 ex just to try a single suffix roll.

Holy crap that's nuts! What do you estimate your ES will be once you've polished the pieces to your liking? I wish I had the money to buy your old chest, hahah. :PPP

Congrats!!!

THank you =)

It will be 15k when im done. Then i move to assassin and it will drop to around 13 - 13.5k though i'll be doing more damage than I am now. So i'm hoping it ends ups tankier, and stronger than what I have atm.

Thanks
I've respecced to assassin to test out new build items.

WIll post updates soon
looking to see if you could lead me in the direction of getting the most out of this build,,, i'll link my items n tree,, only level 86 at the moment but seem to lack some damage as im trying to match the output but falling short from what your dps is thx.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAV9B5kOSA-rEJIRDxEvEVARlhXXFe0WvxslIuoi9CSLJ6kqCyo4KwosvyzhLVUyMjW5Ow09X0cGSVFJsUuuTI5Ms1IpUlNUvVXgVmNW9VhaWfBcQFxrXfJfamNDaoxsCGwLbRltbHBScLt1_Xf9feN_xoRIhG-EooTFhq6MC46Kj_qQG5MnlouXlZfQl_SbtaEvotmnK6xmrJiw2LVIuT65fL6KwcXDOsNtyBTN6tAf0NDUQtW518_Ydtlb227b1Nvn4tXo1ukC6f7rY-wY7LDtQe-I7-vw1fGK8uH1b_fX-Tc=

IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
looking to see if you could lead me in the direction of getting the most out of this build,,, i'll link my items n tree,, only level 86 at the moment but seem to lack some damage as im trying to match the output but falling short from what your dps is thx.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAV9B5kOSA-rEJIRDxEvEVARlhXXFe0WvxslIuoi9CSLJ6kqCyo4KwosvyzhLVUyMjW5Ow09X0cGSVFJsUuuTI5Ms1IpUlNUvVXgVmNW9VhaWfBcQFxrXfJfamNDaoxsCGwLbRltbHBScLt1_Xf9feN_xoRIhG-EooTFhq6MC46Kj_qQG5MnlouXlZfQl_SbtaEvotmnK6xmrJiw2LVIuT65fL6KwcXDOsNtyBTN6tAf0NDUQtW518_Ydtlb227b1Nvn4tXo1ukC6f7rY-wY7LDtQe-I7-vw1fGK8uH1b_fX-Tc=

Hey mate

Wow you have some nice gear! The BF enchant on your hem 0.0
There's 3 items that you need to get pohys damage on:
- ring, gloves and amulet.

Multi is good, though phys damage will always be better for a melee toon.
for example -

does more damage than

You also have 1 more jewel slot to get which is around 10% dps.

We need 5 power charges as an assassin. I actually need 1 more as I've just re specced into assassin.
I would advise that you get a

These help with that massive dps bonus and I would drop your permanent freeze flask allocation. Just swap it in for the bleed one every now and then.

You don't use hatred!?!?!?! Blapshemy>anything sucks with BF, especially now that you've got the inc aoe enchant man. It's fine when we're a little closer using conc effect, though you will be missing almost every chance to curse with your insane aoe mate. Use hatred, then let the flask curse for you.

"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:

Hey mate

Wow you have some nice gear! The BF enchant on your hem 0.0
There's 3 items that you need to get pohys damage on:
- ring, gloves and amulet.

Multi is good, though phys damage will always be better for a melee toon.
for example -

does more damage than

You also have 1 more jewel slot to get which is around 10% dps.

We need 5 power charges as an assassin. I actually need 1 more as I've just re specced into assassin.
I would advise that you get a

These help with that massive dps bonus and I would drop your permanent freeze flask allocation. Just swap it in for the bleed one every now and then.

You don't use hatred!?!?!?! Blapshemy>anything sucks with BF, especially now that you've got the inc aoe enchant man. It's fine when we're a little closer using conc effect, though you will be missing almost every chance to curse with your insane aoe mate. Use hatred, then let the flask curse for you.

Thx Mate i will give it a go thx for the awesome guide been real fun playing this toon.. happy hunting
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
14ex is not low budget
ALLOCATING SPACE
"
ashnixi wrote:
14ex is not low budget

Hey mate

This is a tough one to answer as it's completely dependant on where someone sits on the wealth ladder. I started with nothing and if I saw someone claiming that 14 ex was budget back in 2013, I would have been like "get fu**ed!"

My build is over 500 ex.

The low-medium budget one's 14 ex, 7 ex if you swap Death's door for some Rainbows.

I made the Budget variant as a goal for a newer player to work towards. There will always be a Meta build when it comes to cheap builds, so that wasn't what I was trying to do, though I hoped to give an achievable goal for people to work towards.

Most people can farm 50 chaos in a day using vendor recipe and following this though could have 14 ex in a month relatively comfortably.

"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
ashnixi wrote:
14ex is not low budget

Hey mate

This is a tough one to answer as it's completely dependant on where someone sits on the wealth ladder. I started with nothing and if I saw someone claiming that 14 ex was budget back in 2013, I would have been like "get fu**ed!"

My build is over 500 ex.

This build is nice mountain to climb, you can take little footholds here and there and watch yourself get higher with time. My gear is nothing special yet, but each piece that brings me upward is like a small victory. And I only had a few exalt (maybe 5?) to start with in the beginning and only then because of some legacy items I had lying around from closed beta. Most players who have been around for a bit (and have actually played for the last three months or more) would probably have more, or the ability to get more fairly easily.

Like Bill Murray's character says "baby steps". :)
/popcorn always, because people

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info