[3.0] THEORY Ele Blade Flurry. 6-13 mil VS Shaper, 6667 life

"
bigxboi wrote:
Hey. I've been following your guide and it's been fun using this build. I'm broke and only have 100 Chaos left to use. I was wondering what I should do with the remaining currency I have to upgrade my gear.

Also, Should i be using this weapon
or stick with Bino's Kitchen?

Go with Bino's! Losing that 2.9% crit is like going from Assassin to trickster.

I would invest in getting a higher es chest. for a 5 link over 800 es, its around 200c. I would try to save and get one of those and stick with Bino's. 300 es would result in around 1k more total ES. You could also upgrade your shield, though your rings are actually ok!

Honestly, I would save until you either find a amulet with leech and phys damage to use and upgrade, or buy a 6 link. Adding the 6th link will be your best clear-speed/boss killer upgrade.

Cheers
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Last edited by hmcg020 on Jan 19, 2017, 4:42:11 PM
"

I would invest in getting a higher es chest. for a 5 link over 800 es, its around 200c. I would try to save and get one of those and stick with Bino's. 300 es would result in around 1k more total ES. You could also upgrade your shield, though your rings are actually ok!

Honestly, I would save until you either find a amulet with leech and phys damage to use and upgrade, or buy a 6 link. Adding the 6th link will be your best clear-speed/boss killer upgrade.

Cheers

I just got

and it increased my dps by 200 more. You said that I will be losing crit if I just went with
. What if I removed the crafted mod Attack Speed and put in critical chance instead? Would that be much better? I want confirmation before removing my mod from the weapon because I don't want to lose that 4 chaos attack speed roll if it isn't going to be worth it.
Hey, I need help with my damage. I'm lacking ALOT compared to where I want it to be. Could I get some constructive criticism? Here's my gear:
"
bigxboi wrote:
"

Cheers

I just got

and it increased my dps by 200 more. You said that I will be losing crit if I just went with
. What if I removed the crafted mod Attack Speed and put in critical chance instead? Would that be much better? I want confirmation before removing my mod from the weapon because I don't want to lose that 4 chaos attack speed roll if it isn't going to be worth it.

Hey mate

It's a tough decision without thinking about how it will effect every aspect of your performance

What I mean by that is you need to think about what the dagger's going to contribute, not just it's pDPS. For example, when you use an ambusher, you have a crit cap of 8.9% base crit. Where as a platinum Kriss has 9.66% + 80% implicit and can do much higher physical damage.

All of that boils down to considering how a bin's works better:
- More crit,
- faster attack
- multiplier
- Poison Prolif
- Life regen - Which effects golems and totems etc

The benefits above, mean that in order for another dagger to be better, it needs to have around 310+ dps AND decent crit.
"
Hey, I need help with my damage. I'm lacking ALOT compared to where I want it to be. Could I get some constructive criticism? Here's my gear:

Both of your rings need to change and I would get a taste of hate.

Jewels add a MASSIVE amount of DPS too, so investing in them is always a good idea.

What level are you?

"
hmcg020 wrote:
"

Both of your rings need to change and I would get a taste of hate.

Jewels add a MASSIVE amount of DPS too, so investing in them is always a good idea.

What level are you?

Hey

Ok so I looked and I think I can see a huge problem. You've changed your tree so now it's missing the following:
- 127% increased physical damage
- 66% chaos damage
- 5% of phys as extra chaos.

This is an enormous amount of dps we've lost due to investing in random elemental damage nodes that provide around 1/20th the amount of dps physical damage nodes provide.

Our phys damage is completely responsible for scaling our ele. This is why I invest nothing into ele damage in the passive tree unless there's an additional benefit from a notable.

You have 5 spare passive nodes you can re-do
- Energy Shield and mana regeneration at the start of the witch area.
- Energy Shield under foresight
- Instability and the 2 surrounding nodes.

I would re allocate these to the 5 passives leading up to and including Force Shaper.

Then we need to change those ele passives at the start of the shadow tree for the physical damage ones. This will add at least 5x more dps than those ele ones will.

Overall I think we can double your dps easily.
"
Hey mate

It's a tough decision without thinking about how it will effect every aspect of your performance

What I mean by that is you need to think about what the dagger's going to contribute, not just it's pDPS. For example, when you use an ambusher, you have a crit cap of 8.9% base crit. Where as a platinum Kriss has 9.66% + 80% implicit and can do much higher physical damage.

All of that boils down to considering how a bin's works better:
- More crit,
- faster attack
- multiplier
- Poison Prolif
- Life regen - Which effects golems and totems etc

The benefits above, mean that in order for another dagger to be better, it needs to have around 310+ dps AND decent crit.

Right when I switched to Bino's, I felt my DPS increased by a lot. Will stick with Bino's until I can get a better weapon. Thanks for the help.
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
demogorg wrote:
Hi there, I have to admit i wanted to try it out and i am pretty disapointed, even with a very high tier of gear I feel like my inquisitor did alot more dps (i am level 79 atm will play it till 85 or so if its worth to keep on playing or switch back to inquisitor)

As you see in my profile i tried it out with a crown of eyes since i got a nice shield amu and so on for it. I also checked with a 40% damage BF Abyssus (High rolls) still kinda dissapointed by the damage

Hey mate

Fair enough. I've always wanted to go an inquisitor! I cannot see any phys builds in your character list, though I can see a completely elemental inquisitor build with some items who is using BF?

If you could link the items in the shadow you're using, perhaps I could lend some assistance in getting more out of it? If it's that 'hits cannot miss" dagger, then sadly this will be cutting your dps down my an unbelievable amount.

If you're referring to the budget variant, then I understand. This build was meant to be for hardcore, with high es, massive leech and as much status immunity as possible. It can do t15 and is very quick, though may not compete with a ele-crit inquisitor using skyforth's and several ex pieces of gear. It still pumps out around 1mil dps at absolute peak though!

I'm 100% certain that with the gear on your inquisitor, the high-end variant will add 300-500% more dps that you're currently doing if that's your setup.

THanks for your feedback!

Hey Buddy, my Inquisitor with was with Hits can´t be evaded dagger and pretty max tier gear ill post you the assasins gear

i think gearwise i am pretty maxed (abyssus could be slightly better rolled) I will give him some more levels think at 90 he should show me the true potential :) i got like 170k dps in Hideout which is kinda meh :)
Omg I completely forgot that xD. I had respecd this character and forgot the ele nodes to change. Thank you for the feedback.

Currently level 79 with 5K~ DPS with Hatred & 7.7K ES with Disc.

Any tips on where I should head to next? Pretty much spent all my currency on what I currently have and doing T5~ maps atm trying to level. I get owned in most of the breaches.

Really like this play style so want to take this build to endgame.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info