[3.0] THEORY Ele Blade Flurry. 6-13 mil VS Shaper, 6667 life

"
demogorg wrote:
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
demogorg wrote:
Hi there, I have to admit i wanted to try it out and i am pretty disapointed, even with a very high tier of gear I feel like my inquisitor did alot more dps (i am level 79 atm will play it till 85 or so if its worth to keep on playing or switch back to inquisitor)

As you see in my profile i tried it out with a crown of eyes since i got a nice shield amu and so on for it. I also checked with a 40% damage BF Abyssus (High rolls) still kinda dissapointed by the damage

Hey mate

Fair enough. I've always wanted to go an inquisitor! I cannot see any phys builds in your character list, though I can see a completely elemental inquisitor build with some items who is using BF?

If you could link the items in the shadow you're using, perhaps I could lend some assistance in getting more out of it? If it's that 'hits cannot miss" dagger, then sadly this will be cutting your dps down my an unbelievable amount.

If you're referring to the budget variant, then I understand. This build was meant to be for hardcore, with high es, massive leech and as much status immunity as possible. It can do t15 and is very quick, though may not compete with a ele-crit inquisitor using skyforth's and several ex pieces of gear. It still pumps out around 1mil dps at absolute peak though!

I'm 100% certain that with the gear on your inquisitor, the high-end variant will add 300-500% more dps that you're currently doing if that's your setup.

THanks for your feedback!

Hey Buddy, my Inquisitor with was with Hits can´t be evaded dagger and pretty max tier gear ill post you the assasins gear

i think gearwise i am pretty maxed (abyssus could be slightly better rolled) I will give him some more levels think at 90 he should show me the true potential :) i got like 170k dps in Hideout which is kinda meh :)

Hey mate

You definitely have some beautiful gear!

Only things I can see missing are:
- I feel like this build's complete at level 96. Anything above is luxury.
- Belt with 24% phys damage
- Amulet with phys damage
- Facebreakers or shadows and dust if you're on breach with vuln on hit.
- Jewels can add 10-15% more damage easily if they're good.

You've got an interesting setup for your links. Have you tried using a witchfire brew flask for vulnerability and dot? I would definitely use onf of those if I didn't have Vuln on hit.

my absolute peak is 177k average damage as a trickster and around 165k average as an assassin. The assassin portion is doing well over 5 million dps. Probably over 7 mil with all of the DoT.

I really don't know enough about inquisitor to understand how to compare fairly. I would love to try one one day! I miss old school spells like ice spear, so i've always wanted to make a crit inquisitor ice spear build.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
"
Omg I completely forgot that xD. I had respecd this character and forgot the ele nodes to change. Thank you for the feedback.

All good =)
"
madspaz wrote:

Currently level 79 with 5K~ DPS with Hatred & 7.7K ES with Disc.

Any tips on where I should head to next? Pretty much spent all my currency on what I currently have and doing T5~ maps atm trying to level. I get owned in most of the breaches.

Really like this play style so want to take this build to endgame.

just incase this was missed ;)

Cheers.
"
madspaz wrote:
"
madspaz wrote:

Currently level 79 with 5K~ DPS with Hatred & 7.7K ES with Disc.

Any tips on where I should head to next? Pretty much spent all my currency on what I currently have and doing T5~ maps atm trying to level. I get owned in most of the breaches.

Really like this play style so want to take this build to endgame.

just incase this was missed ;)

Cheers.

Hey mate

It looks like going with the budget variant I made would give you mucyh more dps and ES, and leech and movement speed. You could sell your 6 link and get a 5 link and some new boots if you like though that's a massive risk.

You could invest in your jewely though and get ES% on them both. I would recommend getting a new amulet asap though! You need both physical damage and leech on it. Multi is a huge bonus too on an amulet.

I got some new gear I need to craft!

I chaos spammed, then lucky yolo exalted the hybrid ES.

I found this in a t15 map!

It's a pain in the arse it's 3 ex just to try a single suffix roll.
"
Optional 3rd: Patent Reaper. If you're using Bino's &/or voidheart and have enough mana to not have to worry about movement skills, this will make you so fucking tanky it's unbelievable. I have tested this and it's ridiculous and adds dps and mana regen. We lose 20% attack speed though if we're trying to be tanky, this will work exceptionally well with a Bino's and lower dps.

Can someone elaborate a bit more here? Does Patient Reaper affect leech as well as the energy shield recharge? What exactly makes it so tanky?
Playing this as my first character ever, and on Breach League. Thanks very much, this build has taken me to T14 maps so far and I'm not having too much trouble.
Hi,

do the facebreaker gloves work with bladeflurry or are they just to buff your cast when damage taken skills als well as shield charge?
"
"
Optional 3rd: Patent Reaper. If you're using Bino's &/or voidheart and have enough mana to not have to worry about movement skills, this will make you so fucking tanky it's unbelievable. I have tested this and it's ridiculous and adds dps and mana regen. We lose 20% attack speed though if we're trying to be tanky, this will work exceptionally well with a Bino's and lower dps.

Can someone elaborate a bit more here? Does Patient Reaper affect leech as well as the energy shield recharge? What exactly makes it so tanky?

The easiest way to understand it, is to play a map with 60% reduced energy shield and mana regeneration. This effect will be reversed if we take the Patient Reaper Ascendancy. It would just make our ES regenerate faster, though it won't make the ES recharge start any sooner.

For example:
- I regenrate 3.9k es per second. With this I would regenerate 6.2k es per second

Play around with it and if it doesnt work for you, then you can always change it.
"
Schwebbes wrote:
Hi,

do the facebreaker gloves work with bladeflurry or are they just to buff your cast when damage taken skills als well as shield charge?

I use them for 2 reasons
- Multiplier is global which means it effects any skill/spell I use. This is thelargest source of DPS you can obtain from gloves.
- The vulnerability on hit helps with both physical damage and chaos damage.

If I were to use some 250 es+ gloves, I would be at 14,500 es, though I would lose around 15% dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info