[3.0] THEORY Ele Blade Flurry. 6-13 mil VS Shaper, 6667 life

"
hmcg020 wrote:
Updates:
- Will upload deathless uber (ran it last night)
- New shield in alternative weapons slots that gives free power charges without flasks or enemies.

I saw that uber video, that's simply crazy, congrats!!

Hey, a unique I actually own (Jaws of Agony)!! Cool! That's a neat trick, I may try that for my next Izzy encounter!!

I notice your most recent gear no longer showcases a Facebreaker's. Is this because your DPS is now so much that you may as well get some more ES and res instead? I found another Maligaro's Virtuosity last night after not having once since closed beta days. I noticed it barely dropped my DPS, which makes me think I still need more crit chance?

Keep on keeping on, thanks for the update! :)
/popcorn always, because people
Hey, first thanks for the build! Having fun working on this.

Im not rich by any means but I have a few hundred chaos to play with so I wanna figure out where to go from here. Ive got my character unlocked but I'll link the gear anyways.

Hoping you can point me in the right direction, I feel like my attack speed is pretty slow so I picked up a few jewels with it plus leech on them. I also feel like my 7.2k ES isnt all that great and I have a hell of a hard time doing breaches, I think due to the status ailments and stuns. If I had to guesss I would think a pretty decent upgrade would be going to a 6-link for the inc aoe which Im sure would make clearing feel better.

Anyways, thanks again for the build and I look forward to some constructive criticism!
"
deadamaranth wrote:
"
hmcg020 wrote:
Updates:
- Will upload deathless uber (ran it last night)
- New shield in alternative weapons slots that gives free power charges without flasks or enemies.

I saw that uber video, that's simply crazy, congrats!!

Hey, a unique I actually own (Jaws of Agony)!! Cool! That's a neat trick, I may try that for my next Izzy encounter!!

I notice your most recent gear no longer showcases a Facebreaker's. Is this because your DPS is now so much that you may as well get some more ES and res instead? I found another Maligaro's Virtuosity last night after not having once since closed beta days. I noticed it barely dropped my DPS, which makes me think I still need more crit chance?

Keep on keeping on, thanks for the update! :)

Hey Mate

I lost around 15% dps from the gloves, then gained around 8% of that back from the new gloves. What I also got from them is 1k more es and 2 extra resistances which I needed.

You will know if you need crit chance. I would try to avoid getting maligaro's though unless it's absolutely required. I would try to get another power charge instead as it amounts to much more than 50% crit chance each if we're an assassin.

If we have the ES of a trickster, then I would use face breakers.

No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
"
hmcg020 wrote:
Hey Mate

I lost around 15% dps from the gloves, then gained around 8% of that back from the new gloves. What I also got from them is 1k more es and 2 extra resistances which I needed.

You will know if you need crit chance. I would try to avoid getting maligaro's though unless it's absolutely required. I would try to get another power charge instead as it amounts to much more than 50% crit chance each if we're an assassin.

If we have the ES of a trickster, then I would use face breakers.

Yeah, still rolling Trickster for now. I still like the theme of that ascendancy, and that's what drew me to this build in the first place, originally. I stayed for your helpful updates and answers! Oh, and plus I'm having fun. :)

I have 4 Power Charges now. I see where I could get another for 2 points, but I'd have to drop a node, probably the 30 STR. So many little things to tinker with. :P
/popcorn always, because people
Hi! Could you plz post several low and mid-game skill trees to understand where to go first, because this character is my first assasin and I lack experience in it. Thnx a lot.
"
Inficus wrote:
Hi! Could you plz post several low and mid-game skill trees to understand where to go first, because this character is my first assasin and I lack experience in it. Thnx a lot.

Hey mate

At the moment I have 3 trees - 50, 75, 96.

If that's not enough, then let me know at what point you need guidance.

Cheers

"
Killzu wrote:

Im not rich by any means but I have a few hundred chaos to play with so I wanna figure out where to go from here. Ive got my character unlocked but I'll link the gear anyways.

Hoping you can point me in the right direction, I feel like my attack speed is pretty slow so I picked up a few jewels with it plus leech on them. I also feel like my 7.2k ES isnt all that great and I have a hell of a hard time doing breaches, I think due to the status ailments and stuns. If I had to guesss I would think a pretty decent upgrade would be going to a 6-link for the inc aoe which Im sure would make clearing feel better.

Anyways, thanks again for the build and I look forward to some constructive criticism!

Any Help?
"
Killzu wrote:
"
Killzu wrote:

Any Help?

Hey mate

Firstly, getting a 6 link will be your biggest investment in terms of currency, though not necessarily in terms of build progression.

What needs to change:
- Shield
- Boots
- Amulet
- Helmet
- Gloves

(Optional) Chest: You can buy an ilvl 84 6 link vaal regalia for 3 ex. This is an amazing investment as then you could potentially roll something with 800+ es with chaos spam. This is how I got my first 3 decent ES chests, except I 6 linked them myself as back then they were around 15-20 ex.

Boots: I would invest in getting a pair of death's door boots. These will prevent you from getting Bleed, then I would farm Uber lab non-stop until you get the stun avoidance enchant on them. These give move speed, all res, strength and an additional power charge. All of these stats are extremely useful/required for this build.

Helm: as much as an abyssus is amazing, having anything above 40-43% inc damage taken is too risky. Remember that it isn't just melee attacks that deal physical, it can be anything that deals damage. If you need to drop some multi in favor of less damage taken, I would go for that.

AMulet: Resistances should not take up suffixes in our amulet, unles required. Crit chance, multi, acuracy, strength should be what we're aiming for as suffixes. Basically in order for an amulet to be at it's most efficient, it needs phys damage, life leech and ES. You can buy these relatively cheap and they make an enormous difference.

Gloves: I have moved away from using maligaro's. Often our build doesn't need the crit chance and they provide no ES. This means we're using them for 36% multi and 5% att speed. This is a waste of a slot and should be filled with one of the following: Facebreakers, shadow's & Dust or rare es gloves.

Shield: If you're looking for more res than es, getting an archon shield will do the trick. The implicit + 1 all-res mod will give up to 84% total res and that's only 1 affix used. The alternative is to think about going to as high es as you can afford, then getting resistances somewhere else. I use a resistance jewel to make up for some resistances that I don't have.

You're also only level 80 my friend! This build must be higher level to really start to shine.

"
hmcg020 wrote:

Hey mate

Firstly, getting a 6 link will be your biggest investment in terms of currency, though not necessarily in terms of build progression.

What needs to change:
- Shield
- Boots
- Amulet
- Helmet
- Gloves

(Optional) Chest: You can buy an ilvl 84 6 link vaal regalia for 3 ex. This is an amazing investment as then you could potentially roll something with 800+ es with chaos spam. This is how I got my first 3 decent ES chests, except I 6 linked them myself as back then they were around 15-20 ex.

Boots: I would invest in getting a pair of death's door boots. These will prevent you from getting Bleed, then I would farm Uber lab non-stop until you get the stun avoidance enchant on them. These give move speed, all res, strength and an additional power charge. All of these stats are extremely useful/required for this build.

Helm: as much as an abyssus is amazing, having anything above 40-43% inc damage taken is too risky. Remember that it isn't just melee attacks that deal physical, it can be anything that deals damage. If you need to drop some multi in favor of less damage taken, I would go for that.

AMulet: Resistances should not take up suffixes in our amulet, unles required. Crit chance, multi, acuracy, strength should be what we're aiming for as suffixes. Basically in order for an amulet to be at it's most efficient, it needs phys damage, life leech and ES. You can buy these relatively cheap and they make an enormous difference.

Gloves: I have moved away from using maligaro's. Often our build doesn't need the crit chance and they provide no ES. This means we're using them for 36% multi and 5% att speed. This is a waste of a slot and should be filled with one of the following: Facebreakers, shadow's & Dust or rare es gloves.

Shield: If you're looking for more res than es, getting an archon shield will do the trick. The implicit + 1 all-res mod will give up to 84% total res and that's only 1 affix used. The alternative is to think about going to as high es as you can afford, then getting resistances somewhere else. I use a resistance jewel to make up for some resistances that I don't have.

You're also only level 80 my friend! This build must be higher level to really start to shine.

Amazing reply as always, I will definitely be leveling hard and looking to make these changes as I go!

Thanks for the insight!!

EDIT: I linked the wrong shield, don't pay attention to the second shield

This is my character so far and I am pretty pleased. I am new to the game so please forgive any rookie mistakes. I can clear a lot of content but I know I can do better and need help. I couldn't figure out how to link my jewels but they are EFW and all Crit chance, DMG, resistances and ES. Where can I improve my build? My goals are to get more ES (I am at 9.4K) and a 6 link chest next. My DPS tooltip starts at around 13K completely unbuffed and can get in the 20's with Conc effect. I have just been speed mapping to save currency so I can start on guardians and shape completely prepared.

So my question is what should I do next to spend my currency on?

* I could spend it all on a huge 6-link chest upgrade with more ES.
* I could work on my ES (But I don't want to lose DPS)
* I could re-tool my gem setup
* Put much more stock into accuracy and attack speed

Any help greatly appreciated! Thanks for the Guide!
Last edited by hkbrothe on Jan 27, 2017, 10:51:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info