[3.0] THEORY Ele Blade Flurry. 6-13 mil VS Shaper, 6667 life

Hi

I'm trying your build in breach league. my character reached LV69.
so, i'm not a rich. i have two ex and few chaos..
which gear should i choose ? low-medium budget gear?

thanks
Don't back scratch !
"
yamanyan wrote:
Hi

I'm trying your build in breach league. my character reached LV69.
so, i'm not a rich. i have two ex and few chaos..
which gear should i choose ? low-medium budget gear?

thanks

Hey mate

Your profile is set to private so I can't see what you need.

Level 69 is as early as I would ever consider going CI, but it is possible then. You could look into buying the low budget gear, starting with the dagger, then the chest.

CHeers
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
how you get 95%crit chance wow im at 60% with bino
"
Morpheus87 wrote:
how you get 95%crit chance wow im at 60% with bino

hey mate

With Bino's getting to 95% is even easier than with a loath bane due to you having at least 1% base crit more.

Are you assassin, and if so, what is it with max power charges?

If you're trickster, are you using the crit chance gem?

CHeers
so is this hc viable?
So I'm a little disappointed. I dropped a ton of currency into this build and have some really good gear but hes just not that strong. Could you take a look at my char and make some suggestions? It's MegaCritFlurry

Thank you!
"
Inque2140 wrote:
So I'm a little disappointed. I dropped a ton of currency into this build and have some really good gear but hes just not that strong. Could you take a look at my char and make some suggestions? It's MegaCritFlurry

Thank you!

Hey dude

Try going assassin. There's nothing compared to that in terms of dps, honestly. You will need a voidheart though. This may impact your resistances enough to require 10% to all on a jewel. Assassin takes full advantage of DoT and it's that DoT that makes up potentially >50% of our dps. Your set-up is more in line with a leveling toon who want's to be safe. Trickster's are god for that but I'm now assassin and with enough gear, you can get decent es and ridiculous dps.

Other than that, I would suggest removing maligaro's and get facebreakers if you want dps. You can easily break 10k with your gear and get massive dps. Getting 95% crit with assassin means we need 5 power charges which i'm getting at level 97. You could sacrifice some ES, or DPS nodes for the 5th charge, though leveling up to at least 95, will make this build as powerful with assassin, as I think you're looking for.

The build for trickster is leaning toward HC, though is definitely not hardcore viable atm. I wanted to create something that could survive with abyssus though still get under 5 minute shaper runs. Finding balance is much easier as Trickster I feel.

Cheers

Last edited by hmcg020 on Jan 30, 2017, 1:42:47 AM
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
so is this hc viable?

I have included a Trickster/assassin end-game top gear build for scrubcore, and a low-medium budget variant for scrubcore.

I want to make a hardcore variant, though I need to level in hardcore for it to be legit and not just theory crafting - which is nice as in theory you never get 1-shot.

This may come in SSF coming soon though I can't promise anything. I would love to play the SSF league in hardcore though as making that work would be awesome. I feel down-to-earth builds don't exist anymore. All that's relevant now is meta.

"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
hkbrothe wrote:

EDIT: I linked the wrong shield, don't pay attention to the second shield

This is my character so far and I am pretty pleased. I am new to the game so please forgive any rookie mistakes. I can clear a lot of content but I know I can do better and need help. I couldn't figure out how to link my jewels but they are EFW and all Crit chance, DMG, resistances and ES. Where can I improve my build? My goals are to get more ES (I am at 9.4K) and a 6 link chest next. My DPS tooltip starts at around 13K completely unbuffed and can get in the 20's with Conc effect. I have just been speed mapping to save currency so I can start on guardians and shape completely prepared.

So my question is what should I do next to spend my currency on?

* I could spend it all on a huge 6-link chest upgrade with more ES.
* I could work on my ES (But I don't want to lose DPS)
* I could re-tool my gem setup
* Put much more stock into accuracy and attack speed

Any help greatly appreciated! Thanks for the Guide!

Hey Mate

You have an interesting setup, though I'll try lending some advice.
- Your gem setup requires quality gems, sell the gems to the vendor with 1 GCP when they're level 20 and it will make the gem level 1, though it will be 20% quality. If you have time, don't buy gems.
- You don't have faster attacks. This will boost your dps massively.
- You need a 6 link, then get rid of that crit multi and replace it with faster attacks and inc aoe/conc effect.
- read the comment before yur's I made regarding getting a good 6 link.
- your amulet is lovely, though has no leech. This means you need to heavily invest in leech on all of your jewels. I can see that WM is your source of leech. We can stik with this, though our goal should ultimately be to move away from it as the mana reservation will not be worth it without skyforth's.
- Amulets are the single best source of leech, phys damage and crit multi.
- Maligaro's are not good for this build. I would strongly suggest finding another pair of gloves. Again, the above comment explains why.
- You need the stun avoidance enchant on your boots asap!
- We need at least a level 3 enlighten to run all of our auras. Then we need to get the charisma passives so we can accommodate the 3 auras.

There's quite a bit to do, so start with a 6 link then move from there imo.

SO I spent all weekend working on the tips you gave me. Here is what I ended up with.

I purchased a 6 linked and semi-spammed it till I got 560 base es but had to stop bc I was low on currency. I made up for it by switching my gloves to ES. I went ahead and got most of my jewels to 20 quality. I also went up one level for a small es boost. I got stun avoidance on my boots after about 10 lab runs. The trade off was a boost in es (Right around 10k) but a pretty big dip in DPS. I went from around 13k to 9k without any charges or anything. What should I be doing next to upgrade my character? Work on getting rid of Warlords mark and put leech on my amulet? I also eventually need to chaos spam my chest to get around 800 base es but I don't know how to do that or how much currency I need ( I'm around 250c right now). Also, I trade out rings depending on the situation.

Thanks!

Last edited by hkbrothe on Jan 30, 2017, 11:17:03 AM
Hello,

I am just wondering how much upgrade is from Bino's to mirrored dagger? or 400ish dps dagger.

I just got back to POE (played else for 2 yrs), spent some currencies on this build and I liked it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info