Talisman Challenges and Upcoming Items!

The Unique ID challenges are ASS.

All the kill and full clear challenges will just flush money into the pockets of no-lifers but that was to be expected.

Man, just a lot of currency dumps. So annoying. Really hoped they would come up with something better than "throw money around".
Last edited by Cocofang on Dec 10, 2015, 12:53:27 PM
Ugly set for reward
"
Cocofang wrote:
The Unique ID challenges are ASS.

At least you only have to ID them and not have to have them in your Inventory when the League ends like prior Challenge Leagues... -.-"

Besides, just ID 4 of the cheapest Treasures, that'll be easier than doing the other ones I think..
And since everyone will eventually have a Taste of Hate you basically start with 1/4 complete.

But what I don't understand is all the crying that the Challenges are "SO HARD!" These are by far the EASIEST Challenges we've had to date.. The Challenges back in Anarchy, Nemesis, and Invasion were WAY harder.

I count 20 Challenges that can EASILY be accomplished within a month by a self-found Casual player...
And we'll have 3(+) months to do it! Calm down people, these are easy.

Easy/Doable Challenges:
3 use 8 dif rare talismans
5 level 6 masters to lvl 3
6 kill 22 unique monsters cruel+
8 5white, 5magic, 5rare, 1unique talisman used
9 kill malachai on merciless
10 all merciless side quests
11 full clear a vaal side area in normal, cruel, merciless, and map device
12 encounter/kill monsters w/ 14 dif talismans
13 kill these bosses w/ talismans: death blossom, great webmother, legion of lost souls, primordius, sire of the falling skies, the scourge of the wilds, ululat, maggot-bearer
14 encounter/kill unique monster w/ tier 1 talisman
15 kill 15 certain map bosses
16 enter 11 certain unique maps
17 kill 14 certain exiles w/ talismans
18 get a large hideout (master lvl 7+)
19 kill rigwald
20 reach lvl 90
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Dec 10, 2015, 1:01:07 PM

thats all >>>

As mention here, threshold jewels need to be stackable so I'm curious which part of The Vigil is stackable; The base radius of "nearby" allies or the duration of the Fortify Buff on allies.

I'm kinda hoping for the former :)
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
Need to see how witch looks in this armor. Only then will decide to play or not.
IGN: Erdoganas
On Monday-Friday can come online between 4pm-8pm GMT
My time zone GMT+2
"
TehHammer wrote:
Wow, nice. Can't wait to idle in tier 6-8 maps, thanks to horrid map RNG, trying to get these done.

Sadly this is true and very annoying indeed.
Am I the only who is wondering if Poisen will have a Curse / Resistance?
Good to see a support gem coming with Poisen but what about resistances?
No curse means for me enemys cant have Poisen Resists will it be considered same as chaos? will it ignore ES ? We need Answers please
If Enemys will have "POISEN" Resistance and there is no "CURSE" for "POISEN" thats gonna be horrible

Using Dmg over time Curses is no answert to this. Only if it penetrates ES Shield like Chaos dmg.
Last edited by Alibi on Dec 10, 2015, 1:54:03 PM
Very cool list of challenges although the twin t14 and 15 clear irks me never seen either tier actually drop in the game, looks like I'm gonna have to waste ex buying maps with zero return.
Do not, my friends, become addicted to maps. It will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence!
good work,

hype is real.
Give me your heart,
And i will give you beauty,
Beyond your darkest dreams. -Atziri, Queen of the Vaal

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info