Talisman Challenges and Upcoming Items!

GGG! Are you really sure we need all that Divination card sets??? The 10-card set must be a joke, unless you are introducing another 10-card set soon.
"
Alibi wrote:
Am I the only who is wondering if Poisen will have a Curse / Resistance?
Good to see a support gem coming with Poisen but what about resistances?
No curse means for me enemys cant have Poisen Resists will it be considered same as chaos? will it ignore ES ? We need Answers please
If Enemys will have "POISEN" Resistance and there is no "CURSE" for "POISEN" thats gonna be horrible

Using Dmg over time Curses is no answert to this. Only if it penetrates ES Shield like Chaos dmg.

Poison will still deal chaos damage over time in the next patch.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
"
Alibi wrote:
Am I the only who is wondering if Poisen will have a Curse / Resistance?
Good to see a support gem coming with Poisen but what about resistances?
No curse means for me enemys cant have Poisen Resists will it be considered same as chaos? will it ignore ES ? We need Answers please
If Enemys will have "POISEN" Resistance and there is no "CURSE" for "POISEN" thats gonna be horrible

Using Dmg over time Curses is no answert to this. Only if it penetrates ES Shield like Chaos dmg.

Poison is Chaos Damage over time.. So Chaos Resistance. And not having a minus Chaos Resistance Curse isn't that bad, we already have Vulnerability (double dips for Phys->Chaos Skills) or Temp Chains for Wither users.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Could anybody please explain how the patch note with the +2 level to map with vaal fragment is meant? Can I get level 70 tropical island with it?
ty
"
edgewood wrote:
Ok I am pissed about the RNG involved in these challenges. I have been playing this game for a LONG time I don't consider myself a casual player seeing as I spend 3-4 hours a day at minimum playing most of the time its closer to 6. But unless the drop rates are way turned up for this its just bullshit as I haven't been able to drop most of those id the items or amass enough currency to buy them to id them. And Tier 15 maps OMFG I just finished leveling my mjoiliner build from 93-94 having to do it primarily with tier 10 maps because NOTHING higher dropped, I would get the occasional tier 11 or 12 but nothing higher and that was running it in std with a retardedly geared toon who spent lots of chaos on domination shrines and stuck in mortal fragments for the extra Q and still I was gated behind rng bullshit. Challenges should be something to work at or towards not OMG I hope this item drops for me so i can Id it! and the cards drop is another thing I haven't gotten one good set put together through 3 leagues worth of playing and im supposed to be able to magically drop them in 1? WAY WAY WAY too much RNG involved.

/rant off

I gotta say I agree with you.. I've been playing PoE for a LONG time as well, but for the past month or so (DC event) I've been taking a break. While I am looking forward to the new skills, uniques, etc., I'm not looking forward to grinding the same Tier 10 or so maps, just to end up taking another break out of boredom and frustration of not being able to sustain higher level maps.

Last comment: Where's the trade improvements? If you're going to implement challenges that pretty much make players trade, for the love of God, redesign trade!!! If there's one thing about this game that keeps turning me off more and more, it's TRADE.
IGN Ken__Kaniff
Last edited by Knightmare101 on Dec 10, 2015, 3:14:17 PM
How much MB will the update be?
You don't cap for ele weakness? - Kids these days...

Tanky Flameblast Guide @ /view-thread/1682668
Life based ele Spetral Throw @ /view-thread/1714274
We will reveal the Unique Items tomorrow they said :D

10% revealed :D hahaha GGG
Wow this are nice hardcore challenges!

Treasures, vendor 6-Link, Kingsmaker whawawa
OMG, nice GGG!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"
Knightmare101 wrote:

Last comment: Where's the trade improvements? If you're going to implement challenges that pretty much make players trade, for the love of God, redesign trade!!! If there's one thing about this game that keeps turning me off more and more, it's TRADE.

+1

I expected this. Trade in PoE sucks, I cringe at having to interact with players outside of my guild, and GGG keeps adding challenges that require you to do just that. I understand no one is forcing you to do anything, and a free mtx should require play time, skill and character investment.

My main complaint; these challenges also force a play style on anyone looking to complete them.... If you go into 2.1 knowing this, the league may be great fun. If acquiring Rigwalds Armor Set doesn't matter to you, chose your own path.

However if you goal is to earn the entire mtx set remember, it won't happen solo, self found, with a non meta build, without paying someone for "help", and without being smiled on by rng...

GGG was smart when they announced Ascendancy content early. Anyone that gets burnt out or pissed off by the challenges in this league will no doubt be back for 2.2.

I'll play Talisman to have fun, and I'll work on the challenges. I will not let GGG compromise my fun, or turn my time into a chore for dress up pixels.
The world is full of stories, and from time to time they permit themselves to be told.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info