Talisman Challenges and Upcoming Items!

Will the update for the league be available for download exactly when the timer ends? I am not sure about whether they will release the update a few hours prior to it or not.

If the patch/update is available for download only when league starts, then I feel it gives the people with faster internet an advantage. I run a pretty slow internet, so compared to me, quite a big advantage.
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
Only physical/armour uniques? Where elemental ones are?
Well. Looks like the high-end, arbitraging, guild supported, top 1%, no-life players are gonna make a windfall selling challenges.

I'm not going to struggle too hard though. Completing challenges enough to get armour mtx seems easy enough. The helmet doesn't look so great anyway :P
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
I'm kinda wondering how Rigwald's armour set would look with the Apprentice Helmet.

It'd be nice to find something except for the original Apprentice set where it doesn't look obscenely out of place.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
"
Woose wrote:
However if you goal is to earn the entire mtx set remember, it won't happen solo, self found, with a non meta build, without paying someone for "help", and without being smiled on by rng...

Well, the Helmet isn't worth getting anyway, and 21 Challenges is definitely doable by a casual self-found person (though you may need to pay for an Atziri run, but that's doable.) It's not as bad as people think.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Bye bye IRL byeeeee

Woooooeeeeeeeeeehoeee
I was thinking of rolling a hardcore toon this league for some extra challenge and looks like I got more than I hoped for :D. Looking forward to these challenges :)
The talisman league is really going to be fun BUT....

These challanges????

Why you do challenges like this GGG? have you completly lost your minds?
Many of these are completely impossible to do if you play by yourself.
Do you really want master rotation groups to level masters? I really dislike this and i think is is unfair that it is possible.
Do you really expect people to find Mjölner, windripper, and a bunch of other "almost never to be found in whole life" uniques in this short league? Can you Cris do this challenges and complete them without help and prove me wrong? No, you can not, you could not do it even if you were the best PoE player in the world and NOT get help from others. 100% sure of this.
Maybe you increased high quality unique drops by 10000% but knowing you from the past you have not raised this at all, more likely reduced it and made the game even more frustrating.

a large portion of PoE players dont like to go playing with others and many challenges are mandatory to do this to get them.
This is not fair and i hope very few people complete all the challenges.

If there is like "WTB xxx challenge, offer xx chaos" in trade chat, dont you feel you have done a really bad job?
I at least feel this.
I want to be able to complete all challenges solo.
Of cause not very easy, but it should be doable and you should take away the possibility to buy challenges and master leveling.

As you have done it, you encourage buying challenges ie. cheating, and you seem to think it is ok, that is the worst.

The rmt guys are rubbing their hands together in anticipation!
man, all these free mtx-stuff attracts a questionable audience. pls don't kill my game!

ps. gj ggg!
Last edited by HeartShapedHitbox on Dec 10, 2015, 6:41:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info