Talisman Challenges and Upcoming Items!

Easy shit and hc only for me.
"
Fenounet wrote:
"
Lucid wrote:
am i going crazy here? how come i cant see the list of challenges?

Me neither cause I force HTTPS when pictures posted by admins are in an insecured HTTP. My browser sees that like a potential vulnerability.

I reuploaded the list for you:

Spoiler

Direct link: https://i.imgur.com/KTvrBLC.jpg

thanks man...these challenges looks doable, maybe jus a few that you will need a party for
LOL Hezmana's axe.. gotta be a farscape joke.. pretty fitting for a Dargo axe if u ask me. now if only it could turn into a rifle. :)
"
anvilgod wrote:
Too many people bitching here.

Too many people white-knighting here.
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Dec 11, 2015, 3:14:24 AM
"
Hallsttattian wrote:
"
Shosai wrote:
Could it be possible that they are trying to promote grouping and community , and just overall player interaction with these challenges? It's also entirely optional, I don't remember seeing a sign that says "Come get your free boss armour MTX".

By player interaction do you mean spamming trade chat and master channel with wtb this or that challenge and wtb ur zana for 1 c?

Hell I've been in enough rotas to know there's always one guy that just shits on your day by leeching the dailies and then just logging off when it's their turn.

I learned to always make a party for dailies and put last come in the party first in line for the rota. Thats the easiest way to weed out the leechers.

Sure you might actually find a group to run your dailies with and get that out of the way, but then it will still be a drag to buy challenge uniques for reasonable prices.

Hell even if they're vendor trash they will still be put up for ridiculous amounts cause some guy had a streak of luck while you are still stuck doing idd recipies cause you are afraid you'd vendor that gg ring/ammy/belt.

Granted you do not need to do all challenges in the first week but gating them behind trade makes them look more like chores than actual challenges.

that sharing dailies shit should be made impossible completely. completely unfair
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Dec 11, 2015, 2:21:29 AM
"
Benep wrote:

[...]

The game has a trade-system.

saying this game has a trade system is like saying an abacus is a computer
Last edited by LMTR14 on Dec 11, 2015, 2:24:29 AM
"
S_Guy wrote:
So .... I've been away some time cause I stopped playing this game after Act4 got released.
Now I come back for this new expansion ... and I see that a big part of the community didn't change at all.

You bring a reasonable argument. Main answer you get: WHA CRYBABY! GO UNINSTALL GAME! SCRUB! CASUAL! L2P!
Fascinating :D

it's a temporary league, not an expansion.

unless ggg decides to bless standard with their god-like grace by transferring the new elements over, a league comes and goes without expanding the game proper AT ALL (other than a new zana mod that is completely out of the question cause it's too expensive - when it should be FREE to begin with)
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
"
Cocofang wrote:
The Unique ID challenges are ASS.

At least you only have to ID them and not have to have them in your Inventory when the League ends like prior Challenge Leagues... -.-"

Besides, just ID 4 of the cheapest Treasures, that'll be easier than doing the other ones I think..
And since everyone will eventually have a Taste of Hate you basically start with 1/4 complete.

But what I don't understand is all the crying that the Challenges are "SO HARD!" These are by far the EASIEST Challenges we've had to date.. The Challenges back in Anarchy, Nemesis, and Invasion were WAY harder.

I count 20 Challenges that can EASILY be accomplished within a month by a self-found Casual player...
And we'll have 3(+) months to do it! Calm down people, these are easy.

Easy/Doable Challenges:
3 use 8 dif rare talismans
5 level 6 masters to lvl 3
6 kill 22 unique monsters cruel+
8 5white, 5magic, 5rare, 1unique talisman used
9 kill malachai on merciless
10 all merciless side quests
11 full clear a vaal side area in normal, cruel, merciless, and map device
12 encounter/kill monsters w/ 14 dif talismans
13 kill these bosses w/ talismans: death blossom, great webmother, legion of lost souls, primordius, sire of the falling skies, the scourge of the wilds, ululat, maggot-bearer
14 encounter/kill unique monster w/ tier 1 talisman
15 kill 15 certain map bosses
16 enter 11 certain unique maps
17 kill 14 certain exiles w/ talismans
18 get a large hideout (master lvl 7+)
19 kill rigwald
20 reach lvl 90

those actually gave you a reward, a t-shirt. and not only the first 50 players, everybody had a motivation to try for those (at least technically). some "dress me up" fancy shmancy digital armour?! wut?! that is not tradeable and therefore worth absolutely nothing! completely laughable
Awesome!!! I can't wait to play and win some armor :)
So hyped for this! Still cant no-life this today because I have work tomorrow. So my playing starts saturday!

Challenges are better than in last leagues. And now this actually can be called hunting. I wonder will this new patch add new achievements.

See you in Wraeclast!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info