Talisman Challenges and Upcoming Items!

"
LMTR14 wrote:
those actually gave you a reward, a t-shirt. and not only the first 50 players, everybody had a motivation to try for those (at least technically). some "dress me up" fancy shmancy digital armour?! wut?! that is not tradeable and therefore worth absolutely nothing! completely laughable

I'd rather a fancy shmancy digital armor I could brag to people about, than an irl t-shirt that no one would know the true value of... Because after all, the whole point of playing an online game, is to brag to people about your accomplishments; at least it is to me.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
"
LMTR14 wrote:
those actually gave you a reward, a t-shirt. and not only the first 50 players, everybody had a motivation to try for those (at least technically). some "dress me up" fancy shmancy digital armour?! wut?! that is not tradeable and therefore worth absolutely nothing! completely laughable

I'd rather a fancy shmancy digital armor I could brag to people about, than an irl t-shirt that no one would know the true value of... Because after all, the whole point of playing an online game, is to brag to people about your accomplishments; at least it is to me.

I thought the whole point of online gaming was to have fun with other people.
Also it would be fair to brag about something you absolutely did by yourself. As long as you can buy the challenges there's no point.
Remember the 50 first atziri killers? They won an armor of shame instead back then. It costed 20 ex if i remember correctly.
What do you mean an "armor of shame"? I am missing something here.
Censored.
time to see how far we get with a clean start - good luck everyone.
IGN: The_Nutcase
nice!
that means no t shirt? what the cuck?
Twitter.com/Ecdub984
Youtube.com/Ecdub984
Twitch.tv/Ecdubs
wtf are twinned maps
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
kolyaboo wrote:
What do you mean an "armor of shame"? I am missing something here.

They paid havoc 20 ex to run atziri and they waited outside the door until she was at 5-10% health so they could win the armor. Not all of them but at least 30 people.
No problem with that,but i wouldn't brag about it.
It should be solo only. Just like these challenges. No trade and solo.
"
unlucky_child wrote:
wtf are twinned maps

Double boss
First time trying out challenge leagues... Do these challenges need to be done in Hardcore to count towards getting the armor?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info