The Ascendancy Supporter Packs!

Disappointed too.
I still have nearly 4k points to spend, so I don't need more points.
Only the portals could have been useful.
I'll pass this time. :-(
Help me complete my unique collection: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/335591

IGN: CGT_FR
Kinda agree with others...

Don't like them.
"
I'm pretty disappointed in these to be honest.

+1
If you can't control it, STOP.
"
Dark_Chicken wrote:
no weap or armor affects??? what a step down..

My thoughts aswell. The one thing I've enjoyed the most about the past packs have been the weapon and armour effects. Bummed out you didn't include any of those. I hope it's not too late for you too change your mind, and add something cool.

I'll get a $50 pack, just to support my favourite game, but not more than that. Sorry.
IGN: @Perfectly_Balanced | Timezone: CET/CEST

Every mirror item is #1 on Standard
"
mats_mono wrote:

I'll get a $50 pack, just to support my favourite game, but not more than that. Sorry.

+1
These are the worst packs imo. Still bought one because I want to support the game and I need moar shirts.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Well, I think that GGG is moving in the right direction by offering the option to create something custom for the game as an optional add on bonus to the top end packs. That is by far the best decision they have made with the packs so far IMO. However, I will admit that I think weapon/armor effects are something people like better than portals. I am very fond of the pets simply for the exclusivity; in a few years I will be standing in town and someone will want to know where I got my "really sweet gargoyle pet" Portals on the other hand are only seen for a very brief amount of time and usually only by the player.

So, GGG, for what it is worth: Good decision on moving away from mandatory "create a thing" top tier packs, but maybe consider including cosmetic items that can be shown off a little more next time.
Exile

"Bullshit, you get the game for free."
-Qarl
Green portal looks amazing but Damn it's kinda expensive this time
$50 is too much for the cheapest pack, considering there's only a pet

it would be much better, if it was priced at 20 or 30 bucks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info