The Ascendancy Supporter Packs!

GGG please note that as soon as you reveal the new portal and weapon mtx for lowest tier supporter pack, you'll have my money incoming asap. I'm sure many here feel the same way.

So hurry up, we are curious as to what they look like :-)))
GGG,

While it may have been frustrating to realize, I am pleased you will be enhancing the supporter packs. I usually clock in at a strong starter level, but am a player who does not care for decorative pets in any way. Weapon/armor effects are my thing and portals icing on the supporter cake.

I look forward to seeing what you design and thanks!
Finally got my steam balance up.
I would have purchased this pack with or without the added weapon effects.

It is not everyday you get a cool portal and pet :)
Just upgraded to Challenger,may have to go Sovereign later. I just love the gargoyle pets,cutest ever and the size/color on the Gold and Amaranthine ones is deeeelicious! ....and with the higher tier packs you get several of them..awesome!! Props to whoever does the animations,really nice work.
Some mornings it's not worth chewing the straps off...
woot thank god you guys are add for lower packs i was so disappointing to see there was no items with the lower packs glad to see you guys changed your minds, i will be getting the first or second pack asap :D
Are the Aspirant and Challenger Portal effects in already?
Because it says "upcoming"?
And how do they look like?
Need to know before I buy.
I debated a bit due to the larger initial price but figured I'd likely get to that anyway over time so went ahead and got the pack. love the pet and trust the other effects will also be at the same high quality level I see from every thing they put out.

-Z
Can't wait to see the upcoming weapon and portal effects. Keep up the good work GGG!
Celtic Woman - Tír na nÓg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhW1mh7U6-U
Those new supporter titles look like 90's "Tramp Stamp" tribal tattoos, eww.

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
they said portals/weapon effects were going to be released today, i guess nope :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info