The Ascendancy Supporter Packs!

Only 6pm in NZ. We still have time!
good job
I love my home
I aspire for greatness!
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
"
The Ascendant Pack doesn't include the ability to design a Divination Card, but it does entitle you to be able to purchase one if you'd like! We'll be launching a standalone shop page for this in the near future.

I've been looking through the supporter packs presented, but this part is the only thing I don't fully understand just yet.

The Ascendant Supporter pack won't grant people the ability to design a divination card, but it gives people the ability to buy one? Buy what? Buy a divination card? Buy the opportunity to design one?

Even then, having a shop coming up that allows people to do the same thing without having to get this tier of support pack is just making me a little confused and, most likely, at least a few other people out there looking into supporting you guys with these packs.

Just a bit of clarity is all I need.
"
Abekrie wrote:
"
The Ascendant Pack doesn't include the ability to design a Divination Card, but it does entitle you to be able to purchase one if you'd like! We'll be launching a standalone shop page for this in the near future.

I've been looking through the supporter packs presented, but this part is the only thing I don't fully understand just yet.

The Ascendant Supporter pack won't grant people the ability to design a divination card, but it gives people the ability to buy one? Buy what? Buy a divination card? Buy the opportunity to design one?

Even then, having a shop coming up that allows people to do the same thing without having to get this tier of support pack is just making me a little confused and, most likely, at least a few other people out there looking into supporting you guys with these packs.

I'm just waiting for someone to link a Clarity gem as a response to this and be like

"There ya go. :)"

-VG-
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
Last edited by VideoGeemer on Feb 4, 2016, 6:41:37 PM
"
Abekrie wrote:
"

Pretty sure it allows you the ability to buy one i.e. you couldn't previously just throw money at GGG at any time to design cards. You'd need to have purchased the relevant supporter pack and this time round its this one. No idea what the cost would be to actually design one but you then chat to them about it.
Do you get the 550 points in addition to all the supporter pack stuff for the $60? Or does it cost the 550 to get the whole pack in general?

Sorry, pretty new to this. :)
Can I still buy this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info