The Ascendancy Supporter Packs!

you got my support, once again guys :)
Usually I go with the 100+ $ Supporter pack. But this time I found your offer lacking.
I am pleased that you are about to extend the lower rank supporter packs.
Maybe too early, but I trust that the additions will be worth the money.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Took me 5 min to get the supporter pack, now I wait for the unexpected bonus :)
Hype hype
Grabbed a challenger pack this morning, but I think I'm going to go ahead and buy the sovereign pack before I'm done. Great game and worth the 220.00! Keep the awesome content coming, guys.
"
If i buy the aspirant support pack now (November 30th) will i stil get the new portal/weapon effect?

Yeah, but I'd wait if I were you, in case you didn't like them. :V
You know what they say - don't fucking preorder ever. (This is a thing now)

TBH, packs are pretty pricey, and not really worth buying. I'm gonna buy some points instead... But to be honest, I still have plenty of these, meaning there is little reason for me to buy points... this is pretty bad. I want to buy something from GGG, but stuff is either expensive (packs) or quite useless (points). Yes, I know, its about supporting the game (and I've said that many times myself), but getting cool stuff is also nice.
Throwing whole 50$ at once is pretty big for me, and pack doesn't look that great to extend that far.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Nov 30, 2015, 10:55:47 AM
I stand to be corrected but no armour and or weapon effects? This last pack looks a bit rushed in my view. Nevertheless the supporter pack concept remains a good one for POE. I sense something different needs to be done going forward.

Edit, correction, saw weapon effects are included.
Last edited by Kenza on Nov 30, 2015, 12:50:36 PM
"
Kenza wrote:
I stand to be corrected but no armour and or weapon effects? This last pack looks a bit rushed in my view. Nevertheless the supporter pack concept remains a good one for POE. I sense something different needs to be done going forward.

Edit, correction, saw weapon effects are included.

I would say that the pets don't feel rushed at all. The animation and detail with each one compared to other pets is superb. Sometimes depending on their position it almost looks like they tilt their head to look at you. It's really well done.

The portals are nice but the way they are introduced does feel a bit rushed. They just pop out of the ground instead of being "assembled" or disassembled like other portals. I mean I get it that the portals sort of sit on a platform but the way they warp in is lackluster. But the portals themselves are great - after they warp in.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Good stuff. Thanks GGG.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"If you are going to preach X, then you must stand by the X, live by the X, and be the X." - Deceptionist
These supporter packs felt like they were just rushed.. huge money grab, but i still showed some love buying a supporters pack even though i felt like i just got ripped off lol. Love the game gotta keep it going somehow....
"but i tell u its just fo' try, fo' peep n' fo' know"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info